Thoughts on fri epi.. How did we miss? Edited

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As I replayed the episode ... I don't know 5 times already:) the cutest ARSHI scenes EVER

1. Poster of salman Khan , please note was just his face And he was in a t shirt... Arnav did not pick one with ummm,... Salmon shirtless. Guess he does not want that much competition!

2. I think Arnav said one of two things:

A)he said I love you again... And maybe she confessed as well. Hence the acceptance and shyness!  
B) maybe he put her to bed:) carried her, tucked her in... And he held her hand as they slept?

3. He also perhaps kissed her? Dare I even hope?

4. Since he said hammari baat puri nahin hui, I think she has yet to say I love you back to him.may be
She was shy and just cuddled up to him?

5. All the gifts they packed ... In GH I thinks are for the Guptas ... He will remodel the house in these 8 days and the gifts will be part of this... Hence! He asked Khushi to pack! 

Awww... I just hope the dadi notwithstanding, yeh bonding and chemistry continues.

Some ideas

5. Some ideas for Arnav:for every bad memory, create a good one. You started with the pearls right? 
A) tell her your holi dialogue man!
B) feed her... The way you did for show once ... Do it for real now
C) sleep with her under the stars...
D) nurse her when she is unwell
E) take her to the temple
F) Ak her to wear the bangles & sari you gave her
G) escape from intrusive RM... Take her to the dhaba enroute to nainital for dinner
H) play her "swami"... And let her pamper you!

Edited by anyafan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyafan thumbnail
3 minutes mainitne views... As usual no response?
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post!
I'm having the same feeling,I think Arnav wants khushi to confess her feelings!!
and that salman khan shirt poster was funny😆
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
ur ideas rock... best part he should replace bad memories with the new gud ones... lets hope.. I know a Toofaan is coming in their way.. because just on the wedding day morning they laughed at each other the same way.. and what happened that night... sigh..

just hope to see some consistent story and them...

chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i jost loved every single thing

salman poster to die for im a salman fan so thats was a classic sexy snap of his

Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Just what i would wish to see in the show too!!!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. Poster of salman Khan , please note was just his face And he was in a t shirt... Arnav did not pick one with ummm,... Salmon shirtless. Guess he does not want that much competition!🤣

anyafan thumbnail
I also hope he makes is room... Htier room, not 50-50 Khushi style, but in a more integrated way! 

Now that would be fantastic... He gets it back even if SHE thinks its for 8 days! 
For us fans... It means I hope at let 2 weeks of wooing khushis back!

In the SBS clip there is a small scene right after the pull hug... Adorable ... Where khushis hair is trick on her face... Maybe due to tears :)and he looks at her... They cut the shot there

:) Monday come soon!
Edited by anyafan - 11 years ago
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely ideas !! Wish he really does atleast some of those on the show.
When u said swami...i remembered the Tikka scene...wish she applies tikka again to him 
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My hubby gifted me a blow up poster of Barun this wkend :-) well its salman for khushi and Barun for me :-P...well our story is like that of Arnav and khushiz.. most of the incidents happened to us in real life.. to start with my hubby is a business man with few words and as tough as Arnav singh Raizada and his attitude and ..thats probably why I am this attached to the show..