6th aug part I WU : jagiya's dhulayi - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Then does DS knows about Jagya's intention in coming to Bilariya?

nopes...she dont..
Why dont you watch the epi part I yourself ? I have posted it in my previous comments. Check it out.

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/437/balika-vadhu/video/217160-jagya-going-to-billariya-with-bhabooth-to-fulfill-gauri-and-his.htm
Originally posted by surabhi01

haan aise acche scene ke dialouges to ek baar mein yaad ho jate hain pur ek baat batao kya music director ne sachmuch  mein background score nahi diya hoga

Yes there is no BG music in the this part. I think they should leave it like that without some dhim tana dramatic music๐Ÿ˜†. The scene is good enough. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by piya_anshian

nopes...she dont..
Why dont you watch the epi part I yourself ? I have posted it in my previous comments. Check it out.

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/437/balika-vadhu/video/217160-jagya-going-to-billariya-with-bhabooth-to-fulfill-gauri-and-his.htm

I have seen the part from IF link in the bottom of forum page. But i was not sure if DS heard what was going on while she entered the scene. 

DS hamesha paraaya karke jhoothe maarthi hai jagya ko๐Ÿ˜†
amazing how IF released the episode before it aired..anyways, its cool...am glad like i said earlier tht anandi wud FINALLY get rid of all emotions for jagya except disgust...am really really happy for tht..
Muje lag raha hai ki yah an dadisa ki nahi shiv ki zaroorat thi. Cvs me galti kar Di.yahan yun Hona chahiye ki shiv aata hai safari baat sun leta hai. Jagya car ki aur aage badha hai. Shiv anandi ko kaheta hai ki Anandi...jawab mein anandi shiv ki aur dard se dekhti hai aur toot ke shiv ke baaju o par Mattha tek ke ro deti hai shiv use samhaal leta hai. Jagya yeh dekhkar shocked ho jaata hai. Dadisa aati hai anandi ko ghar mein le jaane ke liye mudti hai aur shiv ko kaheti hai ki dawaja band karo.

@aparnauma

I think CVs have created this witchcraft episode only to make Anandi grow hatred towards Jaggu Dada as she is still having soft corner on him.

More importantly,  I just don't understand why this girl (Anandi) doesn't ever get angry towards katora couple and doesn't at all question Gawari for whatever hateful things she does (at least she should have shouted at Gowri on phone for this witchcraft thing, rather than shouting at Jagya).  But she instantly raises her voice at Shiv, though he respects her and cares for her.  What is this ??? I just don't understand her attitude.
Edited by AnjaliAnjum - 11 years ago
TFS ... 

Loved the part ... Anandi blasting Jagya !

I'm sooo glad Anandi finally gave Jagya his due ... she has been far too forgiving of him !

When she said ," I thot you came to pay respects to my Mom and offer me your support" ... I really groaned ..."wake up Anandi" , this is not the lovable Jagya of your childhood, who used to always repent and ask for forgiveness after any mistake. This is  Jagat who cant see beyond his selfish motives !

Finally, she gave vent to her feelings in front of him !
Originally posted by Teeya

Muje lag raha hai ki yah an dadisa ki nahi shiv ki zaroorat thi. Cvs me galti kar Di.yahan yun Hona chahiye ki shiv aata hai safari baat sun leta hai. Jagya car ki aur aage badha hai. Shiv anandi ko kaheta hai ki Anandi...jawab mein anandi shiv ki aur dard se dekhti hai aur toot ke shiv ke baaju o par Mattha tek ke ro deti hai shiv use samhaal leta hai. Jagya yeh dekhkar shocked ho jaata hai. Dadisa aati hai anandi ko ghar mein le jaane ke liye mudti hai aur shiv ko kaheti hai ki dawaja band karo.
Sahi kaha Teeya tumne Dadisa ke sath Shiv ki bhi Anandi ke pass aa jaaye to achcha rahega aur khas karke Shiv ke sath Anandi ko dekhkar jagya to jal ke hi mar jaayega. par mein to yeh bhi chahti hoon ki Shiv aur Anandi ki shaadi ke baad... aur shiv ke sath ki Khush khushal life mein jeeti anandi ...aur anandi aur shiv ke bachche ko dekhkar Jagya shocked hi nahi par bahot jyaada hi shocked ho jaaye aur saath mein jagya Anandi ka makeover bhi dekhein.
couldnt understand much by the wu ๐Ÿ˜ญ couldnt follow things written on Hindi...๐Ÿ˜ญ  poor meEdited by dskxxx - 11 years ago
Jagu aka gaurislave can lie to his master gauri.  After all he has a PhD in laying. How hard could it be for him to just say he put the bhabhut gauri and antaryami mom have him at bhago's death place and out side the main door