Hitler Didi

Article on Gargi Sharma

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Gargi Sharma was "never" like her character Mandira in real life

Gargi Sharma

Gargi Sharma, who enacts the role of Mandira in Zee TV and Trilogy Krikos' Hitler Didi, feels that her character in the show is very realistic in the aspect that there is no teenager who does not do anything wrong in life.

Talking about it, she says, "My character is a very bubbly, chirpy, innocent college girl who keeps making mistakes. Yet her family supports her. I have a pampering mummyji (Kutumbh Sharma), an indulgent good for nothing elder brother Munna (Sandeep Baswana) and last but not the least my sister Indira (Rati Pandey) who keeps forgiving my mistakes. Many of my college friends identify my character to a 19/20 year old happy-go-lucky girl who bunks classes, demands for more pocket money, loves to put makeup and dance."

Gargi who has appeared in many TV commercial ads like Mc Donalds, Nokia etc denies that her character is negative. "Mandira is a brat who keeps doing blunders like buying exam papers."

Ask her about the college life she had in real life and Gargi tells us, "I was a normal well-behaved girl and since my parents came from a liberal background I did not have too many problems. I did play around with the deadline a little bit, but was never like Mandira. She repeatedly breaks Indira's trust and this is something I do not approve of."

Looking ahead, Gargi says, "I want to do all kinds of sweet roles including that of the sweet bahu."

Mods please close the topic if already posted

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiprerna_agrawalriyakhanclustersofstar-Gunners-.FALTU.-Sachin-samrudhi.rRasha4eva....Diya....AnkitalovesHDYukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..mahkutty-Neha04-loveinshiHeema22.ByGod.NancyPureBliss-dear10-..Bebolove..

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
TFS PD ! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
she is really a very good actor and she looks beautiful in simple attires. in last episode she wears white suit, she looked beautiful in that...

i wish she should get some lead roles in good shows instead of side characters like mandira, thought HD said she is parallel lead but Ouch Sleepy

i want to wish all the best for her future and soon she grabs some good lead role in some good show...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Diya....PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Gargi Sharma was "never" like her character Mandira in real life

Gargi Sharma

Gargi Sharma, who enacts the role of Mandira in Zee TV and Trilogy Krikos' Hitler Didi, feels that her character in the show is very realistic in the aspect that there is no teenager who does not do anything wrong in life.

Talking about it, she says, "My character is a very bubbly, chirpy, innocent college girl who keeps making mistakes. Yet her family supports her. I have a pampering mummyji (Kutumbh Sharma), an indulgent good for nothing elder brother Munna (Sandeep Baswana) and last but not the least my sister Indira (Rati Pandey) who keeps forgiving my mistakes. Many of my college friends identify my character to a 19/20 year old happy-go-lucky girl who bunks classes, demands for more pocket money, loves to put makeup and dance."

Gargi who has appeared in many TV commercial ads like Mc Donalds, Nokia etc denies that her character is negative. "Mandira is a brat who keeps doing blunders like buying exam papers."

Ask her about the college life she had in real life and Gargi tells us, "I was a normal well-behaved girl and since my parents came from a liberal background I did not have too many problems. I did play around with the deadline a little bit, but was never like Mandira. She repeatedly breaks Indira's trust and this is something I do not approve of."

Looking ahead, Gargi says, "I want to do all kinds of sweet roles including that of the sweet bahu."

Mods please close the topic if already posted

Thanks for sharing this artilce, preethi.
lol innocent college girl? i really don't agree on that Gargi, but all the best for you're future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Diya....-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
yeaah i agree ! shes a great actress

i would love to see in a show as a proper lead  Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Gargi  has improved a lot from the first episode. She has really turned a good actress. I am always a fan of her attires and cute expressions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
want news on rati

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..