Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virman SS : Bahon ke Darmiyaan Part 14 pg 54 (Page 40)

Suarez Goldie
Suarez
Suarez

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
wow,amazing update,plz pm me wen u update nxt!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonlie

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
*Hugsz*
amazing Update Lol I Blushed In The First Part Where Manvi In The Towel Amd When Manvi Jus Wearing The blouse And Skirt I Could Jus Imagine It
Loved How Dadaji Pulled Virat Out His Daydream And Admiring Manvi
Abhay-VirIka-Dadaji Are Teasing VirMan Too much
Virat Feelings Are All Opne He Loves Her
She Loves Him Too But Is Too Much In Anger
Song? Virat Guna Sing A Song Were He Indirectly Confesses To Manvi
Update Soon And Love The LONG Update
Do PM Me Please
Thanksz x

meant4uonlie

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
update soon and plz pm me when u update

meant4uonlie

mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
wow dat was a beautiful update, hope virman sort out their differences soon

meant4uonlie

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
WAit! Did I just noticed that? I haven't left
a comment?! How is that possible?!
I really thought I did... Srry! I am really srry,
but I know what probably happened, I was
still amazed by this update that I wasn't really
there, Somewhere in my lalalaand because
of you! So actually I am innocent my lord!
I don't know, I think I watched too many
Perry Mason, that why the judge and advocate
thing is a little dragged in this,,, okejj back to where
I was, your update is awesome yaar! I really
love, though Virat did blew it a bit up... Well, there
needs to be a bit suspense, a bit, not this much!
I mean he was going to sing! How can you stop
there? Have you no mercy on this poor soul?
Okejj, look I need to sleep, I am talking more
rubbish than normally, this seriously is dangerous,
I know this is taking a lot time,
Yeah, your update, I made me go insane like you may
have noticed, once I get speechless, the next time I
talk to much,,, what you do to me...
Okejj, so keep up the beautiful work and PM me, I
promise I will comment directly!

meant4uonlie

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

WAit! Did I just noticed that? I haven't left
a comment?! How is that possible?!
I really thought I did... Srry! I am really srry,
but I know what probably happened, I was
still amazed by this update that I wasn't really
there, Somewhere in my lalalaand because
of you! So actually I am innocent my lord!
I don't know, I think I watched too many
Perry Mason, that why the judge and advocate
thing is a little dragged in this,,, okejj back to where
I was, your update is awesome yaar! I really
love, though Virat did blew it a bit up... Well, there
needs to be a bit suspense, a bit, not this much!
I mean he was going to sing! How can you stop
there? Have you no mercy on this poor soul?
Okejj, look I need to sleep, I am talking more
rubbish than normally, this seriously is dangerous,
I know this is taking a lot time,
Yeah, your update, I made me go insane like you may
have noticed, once I get speechless, the next time I
talk to much,,, what you do to me...
Okejj, so keep up the beautiful work and PM me, I
promise I will comment directly!

OMG!! such a long comment lol ... thank you i thought i read ur comment lol ... but thank you so much for leavig such a long comment its so sweet just like u lol ... u r liking my update and its making u happy and now its making me happy as well ... lol i ll be updating soon ... so will wait for ur next comment really wanna know what u think about the next part lol ...
rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey di pls pls pls updt next part soon...pls pls pls pm me this time...

meant4uonlie

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Hello everyone ... My apologies to all for such a late update i am really very sorry guys ... was in a total mess and cuz of that not really active as well ... and mind was not working either lol hopefully i wont disappoint you guys with this one ... Hopefully i will upload the next one soon now ... so please do tell me how do u guys like this one as i am very nervous about his update ... since i am updating after a while and also have included a song ... hopefully yu guys will like the choice of my song ... Thanks ...

Happy Reading ... "This one is specially for my choti Samu"

Chapter 11

Virat walks away ... suddenly the light turns off ... and the spotlight is on Virat now ... and we hear the music ... and virat playing his guitar with the band following him with it ... his back towards the audience ...

Virat : in dino dil mera mujhse hai keh raha (these days my heart is saying that)
          tuuu khaab saja, tu ji le zara (you decorate your dream, you live a little)

turned around facing the audience now but eyes still focused on one person only, his life

hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi muhabat (you have also permission, do love)

While singing this line ... he hands the guitar to one of the other musician and he takes a round through the hall and walks towards everyone but his eyes stuck on manvi ... she could feel his gaze on her and she was feeling very conscious about her look ... she turned her back towards him and got herself busy with Jeevika ... but viratz gaze was not coming off her ... even manvi was looking at him through corner of her eyes ...

berang si hai badi zindagi kuch rang to bharoon (my life is colorless, let me feel some    colors in it)
         main apani tanahaayi ke waaste abb kuch toh karoon (let me do something for my loneliness)

he walks near Jeevika walks past manvi shrugs her little with his shoulder ... she looses her senses just by that little connection and his eyes fixed on manvi and takes a round of them ...
         berang si hai badi zindagi kuch rang to bharoon (my life is colorless, let me feel some colors in it)
         main apani tanahaayi ke waaste abb kuch toh karoon (let me do something for my loneliness)

coming behind manvi his back towards her ... he looks towards his left ... looking through the corner of his eyes towards manvi ... manvi was loosing herself ... she did not know why but she was feeling every word of Virat's song ... she felt as if he is singing it for her ...

jab mile thodi fursat , mujhse karle muhabat (when you get time, show love to me)

As his gaze fell over Abhay ... He walks towards him ... giving him the dirty look ...

usako chupaakar main sabse kabhi le chaloon kahin door (let me take her somewhere, hiding from this world)

Just then Viren came stood beside him ... Virat leaned on him by putting his arm on his shoulder he look towards him ... and manvi indirectly ...

aankhon ke pyaalon se pita rahoon uske chehre ka noor (let me drink lustre of her face)
iss zamaane se chupakar , puri karloon main hasrat (by hiding from this world, let me complete my wish)

Walks away ...
in dino, dil mera, mujhse hai keh raha (these days my heart is saying that )
tu khaab saja, tu ji le zara (you decorate your dream, you live a little)
hai tujhe bhi izaazat, mujhse karle Mohabat (you have also permission, do love me)
hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi mohabat (you have also permission, do love)

At this point both Virat and Manvi didn't realize when they are both facing each other and are continuously staring at each other... they are not even coming out of their trance by the loud noise of claps and cheer ups all around the hall ... When suddenly Viren comes and nudges him ...

Viren: Virat mere Bhai ... gana ho gaya ...

Virat: running  his hand through his hair ... Haan woh bhai ho gaya ...

Viren: acha ... and he pulls him in a brotherly hug as he was so happy for his brother ... because today he got his love back in his life also he realised his love for manvi ...

Vanshika: kya saara pyaar bhai hee lega kya ... maa ke liye kuch bhi nahi ...

Virat turned and hugged his mom too ... Jeevika and Manvi were standing far and were adoring the mother and son love as viren had joined dem in the hug as well ... Everyone was enjoying the party now ... Virat and Viren walked towards Jeevika and Manvi ... As Manvi sees Virat approaching her she became conscious again and was struggling with her as she felt something within her ... Her heart beat increased and she was shaking a lil ...

Jeevika: Arrey wah devar Ji ... kya baat hai kissi ki nazar na lage ... itna acha i mean ... aap kitna acha gaate hai ... waise aap apni bhabhi se uske baare baat kar saktein hai ...

Virat: Kisske baare mein ... (viren giggling over what Jeevika said and also noticing manvis reaction)

Jeevika: arrey wohi jisske baare mein aap baat kar rahe the ... apne gaane mein ...

Virat: Arrey nahi bhabhi mein kissi ke baare mein koi baat nahi kar raha tha ...

Jeevika: Virat come on apne bhabhi se yeh baat nahi chupate kya pata mein madad kar lu ... kya woh yahi hai ... manvi was all conscious suddenly her heart beat started even faster ...

Virat: Bhabhi aap bhi naa ... aur haan agar aisi koi baat huwee bhi naa toh application aap se hi hoke jaayega ... lekin yaha kaha koi ...  looking at manvi and giving her a smirky smile... even manvi staring back in his eye ...

Manvi: Di aap na iski bilkul bhi mat sun na ... pata nahi kis bechari ladki ki kismet phooti huwee hogi ... bilkul sadu ... main poori koshish karungi ki ... woh application reject ho jaaye ...  (saying dis she left them there all confused even virat was confused at her statement)

Virat "Application toh tum khud sign karogi apne haaton se ..." he thought and smirked ...

Most of the party passed by everyone already had there dinner...

Swamini Bua: I hope you all enjoyed your dinner and are enjoying the party ... Well main aap sab ka zyada time nahi loongi but as promised to Virat i have a surprise for him ... Virat mein aapka surprise abhi bhooli nahi hoon ... lekin aapko thodi der aur intezaar karna hoga ... theek hai ... she smiled and walked down ...

Here Viren and Jeevika are confused about Swamini Buas surprise ...

Viren: Jeevika usse pehle ki Badi ma surprise laaye humein kuch karna hoga ..

Jeevika: lekin Viren Ji aisi kya baat ho sakti hai ...

Viren: woh sab to pata nahi tum ek kaam karo ... Theek hai ...

Jeevika: Ji she smiled and walked towards Virat ... where she notices Virat fuming in anger seeing manvi with abhay laughing and giggling ... she called him out ...

Virat: Ji bhabhi ...

Jeevika: Virat woh terrace mein ... main eek box rakha hai aur woh Viren ji ke liye tha ... main nahi chahti ki virenji usse dekhe to isliye kyat um mere liye woh laa sakte hoo please ...

Virat: eyeing manvi ... theek hai bhabhi mein lata hoon aap fikar mat kijiye ... he left to go to the terrace and there Viren did the same with Manvi and mad her go get the box for Jeevika ...

Just then Viren and Jeevika for together and gave each other a thumbs up and viren also signals dadaji with a thumbs up, stating that there plan is in progress ... there Virat reaches terrace and trying to look for the box ... at the same time Manvi reaches there ... Virat hears someones footsteps and also the bangles sound ... He turns around to see who it is and finds Manvi walking towards him but looks lost as if her eyes were looking for something ...

Virat: tum kuch dhoond rahi ho ...

Manvi first freaks out hearing his voice ... "tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ... aur tumhe kya"

Virat: maine isliye pucha ke agar kuch dhoond rahe ho to bata do main madad kar lunga ...

Manvi: no thank you Mr. Virat Vadhera main apna kaam khud kar sakti hoon ... mujhe aapke kissi bhi help ki zaroorat nahi hai  ... (started to look for the box)

Virat: tum mujhse aise kyun baat kar rahe ho ...

Manvi: excuse me ... mein aise baat kyu kar rahi ho ... to ab mujhe aap hi bataa dijiye ki mujhe ab kaise baat karna chahiye Mr. Vadhera ...

Virat: manvi yeh kya Mr. Vadhera laga rakha hai .. tum mujhe sirf virat kyun nahi bol rahi ...

Manvi: Virat ... oh i m sorry ... mujhe aapse izzat se baat karni chahiye ... kya pata agar mein aapko virat pukaru aap uska bhi ghalat matlab nikaale aur mere character ko ... (she couldn't complete as virat cut her off)

Virat: yeh kya keh rahi ho ... main ghalat matlab kyun nikaloonga manvi ... kya ho gaya hai tumhe ...

Manvi: exactly kya hoagaya hai mujhe ... haan virat ... akhir huwa kya hai ... mujhe ...  (looking at virat with hurt expressions ...)

Virat: manvi please ... he take few steps closer to her ..

Manvi: Virat wahi ruk jao meri taraf ek kadam bhi nahi ...

Virat: Manvi ...

Manvi: tumne hi kaha tha naa ... ki mein bhi un baaki ladkiyon jaise hoon ... hai naa ... aur waise bhi tumhare kehne kaa matlab character less tha naa virat ...

Virat: Manvi ... (screamed ... his eyes bloodshot red ... he was so angry at manvi for saying such a word about herself) tum aise kaise keh sakti ho ... (dragging every word)

Manvi: kyun virat maine kuch ghalat kaha ... kya "un jaisi ladkiyon" ka matlab kuch aur ho sakta hai ... aakhir main bhi to jaanu ... aisi kaunsi ladiyon ki tarah hoon main ...

Virat: Manvi ..

Manvi: nahin virat kuch kehne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai ... samjhe tum ... keh diya jo kehna tha ... haan hoon main un baaki ladkiyon jaise ... koi bhi mujhe dekhe ga toh wohi samjhe ga ... jab dekho har kissi larke ke gale par jaati hoon main ... hoon main characterless ...

Virat couldn't take this word anymore ... he couldnot even imagine in his dream saying this word to manvi or even compare connecting her name to such a word ... 'stop it manvi"

Manvi: why virat ... why should i ... the truth is the truth ... and THE TRUTH IS THAT I AM A CHARACTERLESS GIRL ...

Virat: stormed towards her and held her tight by her shoulders

Virat: bas ab ek aur shabd nahi ... tumhe kya pata tumhara character kaisa hai ... please aaj ke baad aisa kabhi mat sochna ...

Manvi jerked herself off virat removing his hands off hers ... "kyun naa samjhu .. tumne hi to kaha tha .. ki main hoon un baaki larkiyon jaise ... kaha tha naa ... to phir ab kyun ..."

Virat: Haan kaha tha lekin gusse mein ... uska koi matlab nahi tha ... Manvi dekho meri baat ka tum ghalt matlab nikaal rahi ho ...

Manvi: gusse mein are you kidding me Virat ... gusse mein aake kissi ki bhi character par point karle ... wow ... akhir kis baat ka gussa tha ... haan ... Aakhir meri ghalati kya thi virat batao mujhe ... mujhe toh laga tha hum ek ache dost hai ... tum sirf meri di ke devar nahi ... balki mere sabse ache dosst ... aisa dost jo meri dukh main meri sukh mein dard mein mera saath de mera dega aur kaafi had tak diya bhi tha ... lekin nahi mujhe nahi maloom tha ... ki tum meri dosti ka ghalat matlab nikaaloge ... us raat jab tum mere kamre mein aaye the balcony se main dar gayi aur tumhe ... lekin woh sirf meine ek dost ke naate kiya ... mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum uska ghalat matlab nikaaloge aur samjhoge ke mein ...

Virat: tumhe lagta hai ki ... mein un sab palon ke liyen tumhare baare mein ghalat opinion baanounga ... tumhe lagta hai ki mein tumhare character par ungli utthaunga ... kyun manvi aisa kyun lagta hai tumhe ... Maana ki maine gusse mein aake us raat tumhe bahut kuch keh diya lekin unka koi matlab nahi tha ... aaj tak maine tumhare saath kitne mazaq kiye .. tumhe kitna kuch kaha lekin tumhe un baaton ka koi faraq nahi para ... lekin aaj ... lekin kyun manvi ... aur tumhe lagta hai ki un sab ke liye mein tumhe ghalat samjhoon ga ... WHAT THE HELL manvi ... how could you even think that ... Shayad tumhare liye woh sab dosti ke naate ho lekin mere liye ... mere dil mein un palon ke liye ... kuch aur matlab hai ... tum nahi samjho ge ...

Manvi turned to leave ...

Virat: Kaha jaa rahi ho meri baat khatam nahi huwee abhi ... Idhar dekho ...(virat went near her and held one of her hand and with the other held her chin ... ) Meri baat ka sach sach jawab dena ... in dino humare beech jo kuch bhi huwaa kya woh sirf dosti ke naate tha ...  jo tumne mere liye mehsoos kiya kya woh sirf dosti ke naate tha ... Kya mera tumhe choona kya woh bhi tumne mujhe dosti ke naate choone diya ... JAWAD DO MUJHE DAMMIT ...

Manvi: BAS VIRAT VADHERA BAHUT BOL DIYA TUMNE ... BAHUT BOL DIYA ... chodo mera haath ... maine kaha CHOD MERA HAATH  ... (virat let go off her)

Virat: Manvi meri kuch samajh nahi aa raha tum kyun itna over react kar rahi ho ... ok listen Manvi ... Manvi I am really very sorry for saying such thing ... woh meine bas gusse mein aake ...

Manvi: gusse mein ... virat gusse mein aake kissi ki bhi baare mein kuch bhi opinion bana lena ... gusse mein aakar kissi ko bhi kuch bhol de ... aakhir gussa tha kis baat par ... akhir meine aise kiya kya tha ... jawab do ..

Virat: kaha naa mein gusse mein tha ...

Manvi; akhir kyun ...

Viran: main nahi dekh sakta tha tumhe kissi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakta tha ... meine dekha kaise tum waha kissi aur ke bahon mein jaake ... aur phir jab ... usne tumhe kiss kiya ... mujhse dekha nahi jaa rahan tha ...

Manvi: woh mere bachpan ka dost hai .. tum ... cheee ...

Virat: I WAS JEALOUS DAMIT ... nahin dekh sakta kissi aur ko tumhare itne kareeb ... nahin dekh sakta kissi aur ko tumhe choote huwe .. nahim dkeh sakta ... dard hota hai mujhe ...

Mani: Virat ..  u r ddisgusting ... just impossible ... (saying that she just walks off there )

Virat called her name out several times but she did not stop ... she kept walking away from him and left the terrace and went down to join the party ... Here virat was trying so hard to control his emotions... he had just told about his insecurities to manvi ... he told her what she meant for him ... he told her that he was jealous ... he was jealous seeing her with someone else ... He didnot know that he would open up to Manvi about his insecurities to her ... but what she felt about it wass that it was disgusting ... his mind stopped working at that moment he didnot know what he should do ... he wanted to speak to manvi to clear all the misunderstanding between them but here she just left him ...

Tarun: Virat baba sab aapko neecha bhula rahe hai ...

Virat: tum jao main aata hoon ...

Lost in his thoughts Virat walks down and come to join the party ...

Swamini: Virat yaha aao humare paas ...

Virat: Ji bua ...

Viren could sense their is something wrong with Virat ... and then he looked or manvi and he couldnot find her anywhere ...

Swamini: Aaj is khushi ke din hum tumhe ek tofa dena chahtein hai ... yeh lo ... aur hum chahtein hai ki isse tum abhi hum sab ke saamne kholo ...

As he open up the package his eyes wide open ... "Bua yeh ... yeh to ..."

Swamini: haan virat hum jaante hai ... yeh humari ghalati ka pashta chap hai ... jaise humne tumhe is se door rakha tha waise hi ab yahi hum tumhe tofe mein dena chahte hai ... ye lo ... waise is ki copy yaha har ek guest ko mil chuki hai ... to tum ab agar chaho to waqalat ke saath saath apne singing career ko bhi aage leke jaa sakte ho ... aur yeh sirf humara faisla nahi balki bauji ka bhi faisla hai ... tum jo chaho woh apni zindagi mein kar sakte ho ... jo tumhe khushi de ...

Virat was overwhelmed hearing all this from swamini bua and was really surprised seeing the gift from her ... It was a reccoring of his songs burned in a CD he could not believe his eyes that ... he had an album of his own ... Even thought he received everything he wanted but still there was something that was missing ... even though he received the love the trust that he lost over his family long time ago he got them all back as well as he got his life his love MUSIC back as well ... and it was all possible only and only because of Manvi ... if it was not manvi all this happiness  was no where near virats life ... but as they say happiness is a shortwhile moment ... he was happy but still deep inside he was crying he was yearning for someones love ... which seems to be disappeared in the crowd ...

Swamini: lekin Virat in sab mein humara kissi bahut special ne help kiya hai ... aur woh shaks jaan naa chahtein ho ki woh kaun hai ... Maya please aao naa ...

There was a Slim and slender girl wearing a short black dress with silver heels was making her way towards Virat ... As she came near him ... they hugged ... just then manvi made her way in the hall ... seeing them hug Manvi felt a sharp knife stabbed her heart ... she was hurt she didnot know the reason but she was hurt .. she could not take the closeness between them. Aftter he met Maya ... they were stuck to each other for long ... it was more like Maya didnot want to leave Virat alone even for a second ...

Everyone congratulated him complemented him for his work ... and the night carreed on ... Through out the party Manvi was ignoring virat to her level best and was being too close to abhay instead which was hurting virat even more ... but he was unaware of the fact that manvi was also hurt seeing him close to Maya and she was doing it all on purpose ...  Viren and Jeevika's attempt for bringing them close failed again .. But Virat had decided that he will get Manvi and will clear all the misunderstandings between them ... after the party ...

Maya: Virat ... aaj main bohot kush hoon

Virat : hmmm

Maya : pata hai hum kitne der bad mile hai

Virat:  hmmm

Maya: tum guess bhi nahi kar paaoge ... hum pure 5 saal baad mile hai ... yeh waqt kitna lamba hota aur zindagi kitni choti ... hai naa

Virat: hmmm

Maya: virat kaha khoye huwe ho tum ... main tumse baat kare jaa rahi hoon aur tum ho ke ... hmmm hmmm ... laga rakha hai ...

Virat: woh kuch nahi ... tum kuch keh rahi thi ...

Maya : chodo Virat .. tum batao ... main jaanti hoon ki tum aaj kitna kush hoge ...

Virat: haan Maya ... kush to mein hoon mujhe mera music jo waapis mil gaya hai ... aur mera sabse acha dost bhi ...

Maya: haan virat mein bataa bhi nahi sakti mein kitna kush thi jab bua ji ne khud mujhe call karke yaha bhulaya tha ... nahi to mujhe to laga tha ki us raat ke baad ... mera tumhare zindagi se tho humesha ke liye goodbye ...

Virat: tum bhi naa ... waise kab takk ho yaha ...

Maya : jab tak tum chaho (came to his side and held his hand, just then manvi notice them and she was hurt seein the unknown girl so close to him ... she didnot know why but she did like her closeness with virat ... she gave them a dirty look and walked away from there)

All the other guests had left already and the party was all done ... Viren, Jeevika, Manvi and Abhay were sitting together at one corner and were busy in their talks whereas on the other side Virat and Maya were busy ... but the whole time even though Virat and Manvi were not sitting together but their mind wass occupied with each other onlie ... despite the fact they were sitting away from each other but mentally they were together ...

Viren: Virat ... manna ke kaafi dino baad tum apne dost se mile ho lekin uska matlab yeh toh nahi ke tum saara time usk saath hi guzaaro ... mera matlab humein bhi toh mauka do maya se baat karne kaa ...

Virat : Nahi bhai aisi koi baat nahi .. chalo maya ...

They both got seated with them as well ... but right them manvi gets up to leave but was seated back by Viren ...

Viren: waise maya i am pretty surprised tumhe kitne saalon baad dekh kar ... virat to shayad mujhse zyada surprised ... kyun virat ... waise badi ma ke surprise ka jawab nahi ...

Virat: Haan bhai ...

Viren : Waise Maya tumne bahut acha kiya yaha aake ... meri khushi to double ho gayi ...

Everyone giving weird expressions to Viren especially Jeevika ... Viren then realised what he said ...

Viren: arrey baba mere kehne ka matlab hai ki ... virat case jitta ... usne kaafi saalon baad ganna gaya phir uski album release ... and thennow his friend is back after so many years ... Pata hai ... jab bhi koi in dono ko saath dekhta tha toh log yahi samajhtein hai ki yeh dono relation mein hai ... aur sab kehte what a wonderful couple ... hai naa virat ...

Virat: Haan bhai ... woh tho hum hai hi ... kyun maya ... (just then maya looked at him and gave a sweet smile and virat forwarded his head and they bumped to each other ... they always do this since the time they met, but there was someone sitting with them who did not like it ...)

Viren: waise maya tum itne saalon mein thi kaha ... koi bhi contact nahi ... kissi ko kuch bhi nahi bataya ...

Maya: arrey viren bhai ... janti hoon meine itne saalon mein kissi se koi contact nahi rakha ... maine apki shaadi bhi miss karli ... lekin mujhe yaha ki har baat ki khabar rehti thi ... kab aapke liye larki dhoondne gaye kab aapki shaadi huwee aapki shadi mein kya kya hua ... manvi right ... usne sangeet mein kya kiya ... mehndi ... mujhe har baat ki khabar rehti ... aap logo se door reh ke bhi mein kaafi kareeb thi ... she said looking down ... and then looking up and giving a smile ... Viren bhai in sab ki khabar rehti thi tabhi toh mein yaha hoon aaj ... apne sab se ache dost ke khushiyon mein saath dene ... maana ke mera dost mujhe bhool gaya ... lekin mein to nahi bhooli ...

Virat: acha toh main bhoola yah tum ... baata ke tum nahi gayi ... number tumhara change ... U.S. ke purane ghar mein call kiya toh pata chala tum waha thi nahi ... aur kissi ko tumhari khabar nahi to bewafa yaha mein nikla ... haan ...

Maya : acha baba i am sorry ... anyways lets not talk about past ... mujhe aaj ke baare mein baat karni hai ... by the way ... Jeevika congratulations ... you must be so happy and excited about the baby right ...

Viren; tumhe yeh bhi pata hai ... tum antar yaami ho kya ... acha acha mein samjha ... so tum badi ma se humesha contact mein thi .. (everyone looked over maya who had a smile on her face and she nodded ... )

Maya: woh mujhe har baat ki khabar deti ...

"kahi buaji iske baare mein toh nahi ..." thought manvi ... she came out of her thoughts when she noticed virats piercing gaze on her ... she moved her gaze from him ...

Maya: Virat i heard about vikram ... i am sorry ...

Everybodies gaze went over to manvi ... who seemed more hurt now ...

Manvi: Di mein sone jaa rahi hoon ok ... gudnite ...

Abhay: Manvi tum itni jaldi kyun ... betho naa kitna mazaa aa raha hai ...

Manvi: nahi abhay meri tabyat thodi theek nahi lag rahi to isliye ... gudnite all ...

Maya: hmmm manvi ... right ...

Manvi turned and just nodded with no expressions ...

Maya : i am sorry woh maine pehle sangeet ke baare mein tumhara naam leke bola ... i hope tumhe bura na laga ho ...

Manvi: bura lagne wali baat hi nahi ... main jaanti hoon bua ji mere baare kya sochti hai ... so its ok ... gudnite .. she gave a light smile and left ...

Leaving everybody worried of what she said ...

Abhay: issey kya hua ... main dekh ke aataa hoon ...

Virat: held his hand with force ... and gave a dirty look ... Bhabhi manvi se main baat karta hoon ... and then looking towards abhay again ... mein dekhta hoon with a stern voice ... "Maya main abhi aaya ok" and then he left to see where manvi went ... Virrika and abhay were smiling at his reaction when abhay shwed his concern ...

"Ma papa mujhe itna bura kyun lag raha hai ... main kyun apne aansu o  pe kaabu nahi rakh paa rahi ... main kyun itni kamzor par rahi hoon ... mujhe akhir ho kya raha hai ... kyun ma papa kyun ... she said leaning on the window ... she straightened herself when she heard the door open she thought its her di she wiped her face ... and turned to look at her di but to her surprise it was virat ... she just gave an anger look and made a move to leave the room ... she was just passing by virat when he held her hand and jerked her towards the wall and pinned her there holding both her hands ...

Manvi: Virat yeh kya kar rahe ho tum ... chodo mujhe ...

Virat: I am sorry ...

Manvi: Virat jaane do mujhe please ...

Virat: have his head bent ... I am sorry

Manvi: please chodo mujhe ...

Virat: i am sorry manvi ... jis jis baat se maine tumhare dil dhukaya ... i am sorry ...

Manvi: closed her eyes tight shut and tears rolling down her eyes ...

Virat: i am sorry manvi ... mera yakeen karo mera tumhe dukh pahunchane ka ya tumhare character par ungli uthane ka koi irada nahi tha ... (he loosened his grip from her hand and slipped it to her waist instead ... manvi was so lost in him and his words that she did not realise him leaving her hands until she shivered by the touch he made to her bare waist ... )

Manvi: Virat ...

Virat: please mujhe kehne do ... main bohot bura hoon manvi ... bohot boora ... aaj jo bhi khushiya meri zindagi mein hai jaante ho woh kiski wajeh se ... woh ladki kaun hai ... jiska zikr meine presss ke saamne kiya tha ... woh jiske wajah se mein hare huwe se aaj kamyabi ki rah mein chal raha hoon ... jiske wajah se mujhe mera pehla pyaar wapas mil gaya ... jiske wajah se meine aaj gaya ... jiski wajah se mera khud ka cd album hai ... jiski wajah se mein apne parivaar walon ka vishwas pyaar jeet chukka hoon ... jaanti ho woh kaun hai ... (Manvi's heart was racing she was so eager to hear that persons name ... she knew who he is indicating towards but she wanted to hear it from his mouth she wanted to hear it from him ...) Meri taraf dekho manvi ... meri ankhon mein dekho ... (she slowly opened her eyes and straight looked in his ...) woh ladki ... woh ladki ... tum ho ... (as soon as he said that manvi closed her eyes ... her body relaxed and felt relieved hearing that its her its not someone else ) woh tum ho manvi ... lekin maine kya kiya ... meine us insaan ko us farishte ko dukh pahunchaya ... i hurted you manvi ... I am sorry ... jab bhi abhay tumhare kareeb aata toh mujhe bahut gusaa aata ... aur tum mujhe avoid karti aur us abhay ko zyada importance deti ... kya aisi nibhayi jaati hai dosti ... kissi aur ke aane se doosre ko bhool jao ... nahi pehle ko ... (she opened her eyes when he said that ... this time her eyes were ful of anger again ) koi aise dosti nibhata hai ... and now she lowered her eyes ... Please main tumhare maafi ke layak toh nahi ... tum agar chaho to jo bhi chaho mujhe pukaar sakti ho ... jis bhi naam se ... jitni gaaliya deni hai tum mujhe dedo ... mujhe agar maarna hia to tum mujhe maar bhi sakti hooo lekin please mujhse gussa mat hona ... aur please mujhse baat karna mat chodna ... nahi toh ...

Manvi: nahi toh kya ...

Virat: main jee nahi sakunga mar ... he couldn't complete it as manvi covered his mouth with her hand ...

Manvi: Mujhe chodo virat ... jaana hai mujhe ...

Virat: kya tumne mujhe maaf kiya ...

Manvi: haan ... lowered hergaze ...

Virat was happy hearing that from her ... he brought his head forward touched it with hers ... and they stood there like that for a while ... their forheads touching each others ... eyes closed ... standing so close to each other ... just an inch distance ... silenced filled in the room ...

Virat: Manvi .. tum is saaree main kaafi sundar lag rahi ho ...

Manvi blushed and just turned her face away from him ...

Virat: mera compliment pasand nahi aaya ... such mein aaj tum aasman se uteri huwee pari lag rahi ho ... You're Beautiful ...

She just pushed him and made her way out of the room ...  and she ran as much as she could ... and she reached the terrace ...

So this is it ... Jhoote chapal everything is welcomed lol xoxo

Please do tell me how is it ... hope i met upto ur expectation ... as u knoe you feedback is very much important so please ... do comment and hit the like button ...

Thanks
Sanam

Edited by meant4uonlie - 28 September 2012 at 12:14am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25AaliiaaParuvirmanLovepreet27zinaiaaliya172harekrishnaharevgaaPhoenixAshHenriettelittleranichandana123Rads24arhifandebiinlvwithehmmbhlafizakateyesanu1989cukkyRose_TandonniayadavmissmysticsweetyyyyyyyMadhuChowdarylove_zainabhilasha143deepika03say_cheeseAashika_virman_Sara_xoxsusanxoxarohi16dews100Suarez..Lavi..Shabana0786shaimahluvzindagiaysha1989hooriaacutie_mahimaalicemathJULIELneha fan1namylovkriyanshtadi-maro..BlueBird..jia123sagarBrunoMarsshilpa09Jannat94Krazzy4u786angel_sofiaKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-Shona1907littlesmilepreetipcShivRajputrasp_berrykulsum_virmanlove_never_dies.Anastasia._keertu_.Sumi.

Go to top