Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virman SS : Bahon ke Darmiyaan Part 14 pg 54 (Page 36)

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
AHw, glad you PMed me anyway!
Wouldn't want to miss this...
I love shayari! I think it is the most
romantic way to tell something and
the best way to express your feelings,
be it hatred, love, friendship, it always
is so intense and has such beauiful meanings,
and these fit just perfectly with the story!
Really Really Really love this update!

Wonder what Swamini told Maanvi, guess it
will make Jeevika, Viren and Abhay's -Now
even including dadaji-  mission a little more
difficult.

And Virat realised! Love how Viren helped him.

Uff! Hawt sweaty Virat puching the puchingbag,
I could see it in front of me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonlie

Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Soo very Awesome!!..
Oh great!..Swamini had to say something..not really worried coz Dadaji wants Virman to be together!..thumbs up Dadaji
Loving & enjoying this SS soo far!..
Thanks for the pm!..

meant4uonlie

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
OMG very long updtae...loved it...thnx for d PM

meant4uonlie

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
too good
arghh now this sb coming with more probs

i liked ur story very much.will u pm me in next update? Smile

meant4uonlie

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Thankyou all for such beautiful comments ... It really meant allot .. I am actually glad that you guys are liking my story and i am also overwhelmed with all the replies i reccieved i din expect it all llike that ...

Thank you again for motivating me to write ... You guys are the best ...
HeartHugHugHugHugHugHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu101Captain_Paritadi-maroJannat94.YaJuShI.Shona1907

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 10

Now its the day of the party where Virat will actually be recognised as the most famous Mr. Vijay Singh Vadheras grandson, who also have succeeded and proved to be a good lawyer by just one case. Everyone had their breakfast and everyone was just running around the house doing the final preparations. Manvi was not present for the breakfast, and since so much was running in everybodies mind no body noticed...except for Virat ... he thought that she probably did not want to face him or may be she hated him thats y she did not want to come infront of him and may be thats the reason why she is not present or possibly swamini bua .. as she had seen them in odd position yesterday ... After when the breakfast was done Virat was restless cuz still its been long she had not come down yet ...

Virat: Bhabhi .. hmmm ... manvi uth gayi kya ...

Jeevika: Manvi.. haaye raam main to uske baare mein bhool hi gayi aaj ... usse uthaya bhi nahi ... aur breakfast bhi nahi kiya ... mein abhi usse ...

Viren: Jeevika .. Jeevika kaha ho tum ... Jeevika idhar aao naa ... yeh dekho meri buttons ko ... ab mein Jeevika jaldi aao ...

Jeevika: Virat dekh mujhe virenji bula rahe hai ... kya tum mannu ko dekh lo ge please virat ... main abhi aati hoon ...

Virat: Par bhabhi main ...

Jeeevika: Please Virat ... dekh lol theek hai (said while leaving)

Virat made his way up towards her room, He stood outside her room for a few seconds to get the courage to face her ... as he did not know how would she react ... As he stepped inside he did not find her anywhere near her bed ... he looked worried ... "ab yeh kaha chali gayi ... kahi phir se terrace mein to nahi" just then he turned he heard the washroom door open and manvi stepped out wrapped in a white towe and nothing else and hair was wrapped with the towel and was hanging on the side ... she was shocked seeing him there ...

Manvi: Tum yahan ... tum yahan kya kar rahe ho jao yaha se abhi issi waqt ... (she said turning around and in anger tone ...)

Virat was loss in words after seeing the scene infront of him ... here he was worried that she mite still be in the terrace but he did not know that she would appear in this state infront of him ...

Virat: Woh main .. Bhabhi ... main ...

Manvi: main kuch nahi sunna chahti please jao yaha se ... abhi ...

Virat could not bear the tone of her voice ... as he was confused .. usually manvi would sound irritated seeing him there in the room but today it was all different there was no irritation instead it was hatred anger and an order in her tone ... which was so not manvi ... He turned to look at her and just saw her back facing him ... he could not take his eyes off her ... as he could see her bare back with water drops still visible ... and then he thought as this would be the perfect time to talk to her ...

Virat : Tum mujhse aise kyun baat kar rahi ho ...

Manvi could hear his steps going away from her and then she also heard the door close ... and she took a sigh of relief and turned to find him standing right infront of her ...

Manvi: tum ... gaye kyun nahi abhi tak ...

Virat: jab tak mujhe mere sawaalon ka jawab nahi milta main nahi jaunga ...

Manvi: Virat yeh bachpana chodo aur jao yaha se .. usse pehle mujhe tumhare saath koi aur dekh le ... please ...

He took few steps closer to her as he moved forward she would take a step backwards ... until she hit the wall behind her ... she turned back and found herself pinned to the wall she tried to escape there but virat was fast enough and blocked her way ...

Virat: manvi kyun bhaag rahi ho mujhse tum ...

Manvi:  mujhe jaane do ... (in a stern voice)

Virat: kya tumhe is samein koi faraq nahi par raha ...

Manvi: mujhe jaana hai ...

Virat: kya mere tumhare itne kareeb aane se tumhe koi faraq nahi parta ...

Manvi: virat please ... mujhe jaane do

Virat: Manvi kya mere tumhe choone se bhi koi faraq nahi parta (running his fingers through her bare hands ... manvi quickly closed her eyes tight)

Manvi: gulped and just stayed quiet ...

Virat: stood closer to her leaning his body against hers held her by waist ... "aur ab bhi" he bent his head and placed a soft peck in her right shoulder "aur ab" virat said softly as he was trying to control himself ... Manvi was very confused on what was happening to her ... a part of her wanted to push virat away from her and a part of her wanted to stay there like that forever for virat to torture her with his touch ... Virat looked at her face and bent his head and kissed her other shoulder ... manvi yet again didnot move ... now virat moved to her neck and placed yet another soft kiss and with that he place a open mouth kiss ... which made manvi open her eyes ... virat was about to kiss her again when ... manvi pushed him away from her ... and that made Virat realised what he was upto ... he again stepped near manvi

Virat: manvi woh i am sorry ...

Manvi: Bas Virat ek aur kadam nahi ... mere kareeb aane ki joorat bhi mat karna ... yeh kya kahe jaa rahe ho tum ... haa ... aur tumne mujhe choone ki himaat ki bhi kaise ... tumhari itni himmat ...

Virat: manvi listen meri baat suno

Manvi : kaunsi baat sunnu ..  haan .. kisski baat pehle sunnu main ... Virat abhi issi samein yaha se tum bahar jao ...nahi to main

Virat had enough of her now ... he stepped forward and held her by her shoulder ... "Warna tum kya ... manvi ... kya kar logi tum ... yeh kya laga rakha hai tumne ... i said sorry for what happened ... itna gussa kyun ho rahi ho tum .. kya tumhe in sab mein koi faraq nahi parta ..."

Manvi: Nahi parta mujhe ... koi faraq nahi parta ... chodo mera haath ... (said in a very anger tone .. shouting )

Virat: nahi parta faraq ... (in a soft voice)

Manvi: Mr. Virat Vadhera ... nahi parta mujhe faraq ... sun liya tumne ...

Virat: jhoot ... jhoot bol rahi ho tum ... tumhe faraq parta hai .. meine tumhari ankhon mein dekha hai ...

Manvi: woh tumhari ghalat fehmi hai virat ...

Virat: acha ... to tumhe abhay ke chune se faraq parta hai ... aur mere chune se nahi ...

Manvi closed her eyes tight shut ... tear rolled down her eyes ... "chodo mujhe ... said in a stern voice ...

Manvi: virat such kaha tumne ... mujhe abhay ke chunne se faraq parta hai ... par tumhare nahi ... kyunki abhay ne aaj tak kabhi mujhe ghalat nahi samjha ... mein uske saamne bachpan se leke aaj tak wohi manvi hoon ... lekin ... she looked away from his eyes feeling disgusted ... Virats grip from his hand loosened ... and he stared at her and was confused ...

Virat: Manvi tum ...

Manvi: kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai ... mein hoon un ladkiyon mein se ... jo har kissi lark eke gale lag jaati hai ... virat kripya karke yaha se ... jao us se pehle di mujhe aise dekhe aur unki nazron mein bhi mere baare mein jo nazariya hai woh badal jaye ... JUST LEAVE ...

Virat didn't say another word and just took few steps back ... and turned to leave ... he didn't even look back at manvi and just left ... cuz deep down he knew it was his fault that manvi was so hurt ... it was his words that had hurted her so much ... He knew she hated him for that ... but right now he hated himself more ... he hated himself for making her feel low about herself ... he hated himself to make her feel terrible ... he hated himself for saying those words to her ... he hated himself for making her go through all that for the past 2 days every since abhay came ... his thought moved to abhay ... Abhay why is he here ... why did he come in between their life ... why did abhay make there story so terrible ... why was he feeling so mad about abhay ... he was just like a friend with her ... but no wait he flirted with her ... he hugged her ... and not only hug he kissed her in her cheeks ... how dare he ... how could he let that happend ... how could he let someone else touch his belongings ... wait ... my belongings ... yeah Manvi is mine now ... and she is just mine ... no one has the right to touch my possession ... She is mine .. now i wont let any to come even near her ... but wait she does not feel the same about me ... she hates me ... no its her anger coming in between her feelings ... i wont let her be angry with me anymore ... i wont ... Virat was fighting with his emotions and thoughts ... when viren entered the room and found his brother so quiet and standing near the window ... he came near him and put his hand on his shoulder ... Virat came out of his thoughts .. and turned to look at his brother ...

Viren: Virat mere bhai kya baat hai ... tu aaj yoon itni khushi ke din itna maayoos kyun lag raha hai ... sab theek to hai naa ...

Virat: haan bhai sab theek hai ... meine naadani mein  bahut ghalat kiya lekin ab mein sab theek kar dunga ...

Viren: aise kya kiya tumne virat ... tum aise kyun keh rahe ho ...

Virat: yaad hai aap humesha kehte they ... ki der hone se pehle hi agar humko apni ghalati ka ehsaas hota hai ... to usse hum humesha sudaar sakte hai ... aur usse kissi ko koi nuksaan nahi pahunchta ... hai naa bhai ... agar mein aaj apni ghalati sudharunga to kissi ko koi nuksaan nahi hoga ... aur agar mein aaj nahi karunga to shayad kabhi kuch na sudhaar paaaun ...

Viren: Dekh Virat main yeh to nahi jaanta ki .. kis ghalati ki baat kar raha hai ... haan magar yeh zaroor kahunga ... ghalati choti ho ya bhari ... ghalati ghalati hoti hai ... aur uska sudhaar jitni jaldi ho sake humein usse karna chahiye ... khaas tor se agar humne woh ghalati apne logo se matlab jin se hum bahut pyar karte hai unse ki ho tooh ... aur waise bhi jo log humse pyaar karte hai woh kaafi der tak humse rooth ke to nahi reh sakte ...

Virat: sahi kaha aapne bhai aakhir kab tak rooth ke rahegi woh ...

Viren: (smiled and knew what exactly he was talking about but just played along) kaun virat .. kiski baat kar rahe ho tum ...

Virat: woh woh kissi ki bhi to nahi bhai ..

Viren: acha chal theek hai .. aaj teri party hai to jald se tayaar jo jana main ab chalta hoon ... mein saare arrangements dekh kar aata hoon ...

Everyone was in the hall Manvi was all ready, she came down the stairs and jeevika noticed ...

Jeevika: Arrey Mannu tu uth gayi ... i am so sorry woh party ke arrangements ki wajah se main to bhool hi gayi thi tujhe uthana ... sorry mannu ...

Manvi: just smiled and said its ok ...

Jeevika was taken aback ... as she had expected her to yell at her in her full manvi style for not waking her up as she couldnot have breakfast ...

Jeevika: acha mannu sun tu beth mein tere liye kuch khane ko laati hoon ...

Manvi: Di nahi di mujhe bhook nahi hai ... aap yaha betho ... subah se aap pata nahi kitna bhaag rahi hogi ...

Jeevika: nahi manvi main theek hoon (now cupping her face) Mannu tu theek to hai na ...

Manvi: not looking in jeevikas eyes ... haan di main theek hoon ... ab aap yeh sab chodo main karti hoon

Virat and viren walked down and saw Jeevika and manvi together ... and both smiled o their self seeing their love ... Viren noticed virats smile and he nudged him ...

Viren : kya baat hai itna muskura kyun rahe ho ...

Virat : bhai woh kuch nahi ... and he walked down ...

Viren thought "acha bachu kitna chupaoge"

Virat could not look into manvis eyes as he was guilty ... manvi was confused seeing virat so calm ... she had expected him to be full of anger ...

Just then abhay came along ...

Abhay: hello everyone ... hi manvi ..

Manvi: first looking at abhay and then looking at Virat ... Hi abhay ...

Abhay: manvi tumhara "hi" itna pheeka kyun tha ... haan ... tumhari tabyat to theek hai naa ... (he stepped near her to check for fever ... he touched her face ... and then her neck and then her forehead ... and then he held her hand ... nahi nahi ... bukhar nahi hai ... he smiled ... and then he looked at virats face ... whose jawline were tight ... and he could tell he could not like the fact that he touched manvi ...

Manvi: abhay tum yahan kitne dino ke liye aaye ho ...

Abhay: main waise chndighar mein 1 ya 2 din aur ... phir uske baad rishikesh wapas jaunga kyun ... aisa kyun poocha ...

Manvi: turning to Jeevika ... Di kya phir main bhi abhay ke saath wapas rishikesh jaa sakti hoon please ... di please ...

Jeevika: Manvi yeh kya keh rahi hai tu ... nahi main tujhe kahi jaane nahi dungi ... (she just left from there )

Manvi: par di ... (abhay and viren left from there as well)

Virat: tum meri wajah se yahan se jaana chahti ho na ... I am sorry ... and without turning back he left ...

Manvi was dumb footed she did not know how to react she had no expression after that from him ...

Its evening now everyone ready in their beautiful outfit to welcome the guest ... Virat came down the stairs wearing a black t shirt with black slim fit blazer on top and black skinny pants ... he was looking hot and dashing ... any girl who would look into his deep brown chocolate eyes would drown in them ... as he stepped down he was introduced to everyone ... manvi was still busy ... she had not got the chance to dress up yet ... she was just making her way to upstairs when jeevika called her oout ...

Manvi: Ji Di ...  oh ho ho ... kya baat hai .. aaj aasmaan se koi pari uttar aayi hai kya ... kya lag rahi ho di ... kissi ki nazar na lage ... lagta hai ... jeeju to aaj gaye ... aap ko dekhte hi pata nahi aaj woh kya kar bethe ...

Jeevika: Mannu tu bhi naaa ... chal yeh sab chor aur tayaar ho .. apni behen ko aaj mein khud tayaar karungi ... yeh leh blouse aur skirt isse pehen ke aaa ...

Manvi : making a weird face looked at Jeevika and then looked over at the clothes she was giving to her ... "chee di main yeh pehenugi ... di aap theek to hai naa ... main nahi pehne walli yeh saaree ... maine aaj tak kabhi saaree pehni nahi hai ... nahi di ... main nahi ..."

Jeevika: mannu dekh main hoon naa ... main sikhaungi tujhe ... aur ismein kaunsi bari baat hai ... aaj na sab ko saaree pehn naa hai mannu ...

Manvi: theek hai di to main aah jaungi hi nahi party main ... to main saaree pehnungi hi nahi ...

Jeevika: Mannu apni di ke liye ...

Manvi: lekin di ... main gir gayi to ...

Jeevika: arrey baba nahi girregi aur waisi bhi kitne log honge niche koi na koi to utha lega tujhe ...

Manvi: di ... acha theek hai main aati hoon abhi ...

Jeevika: theek hai main intezaar kar rahi hoon ...

Manvi stepped inside the washroom to change in the blouse and skirt ... just then viren came and called Jeevika out as he was looking for the party stffs but was not able to find it ... Jeevika went along with him ... Just then Virat stepped in the room ...

Virat: Bhabhi .. Bhabhi ... suddenly the door behind him closed down ... he turned towards it to open ... but there is no way for it to open up ... just then he heard the washroom door open ... he thought its Jeevika ... "Bhabhi dekho to darwaaza .. waise bhi maa aapko doondh rahi ... as he turned around he noticed Manvi infront of him with just a sleevlees blouse and the outterskirt of saaree .. Manvi's eyes were wide opened ... and her hands reached to cover herself ...

Virat turned around ... "woh sorry .. main bhabhi ko dekhne aaya tha ..." Manvi was still all quiet ... virat tried to turn around and look at her ... as he was finding it really hard to not look at manvi .. who is so beautiful ...

Manvi: Woh di kaha hai ...

Virat : Main bhi unhe dhondd raha tha ... he noticed manvis hesitation ... he stepped towards her ... Manvi got scared she started getting goosepumps ...

Manvi: hesitated ... Virat ... in a soft voice

Virat just stepped near her ... and manvis hesitation was shown on her ... virat came near her and just walked passed her leaving manvi confused and grabbed a shawl from the bed and wrapped it around her from behind leaving manvi shock ... He held her by her shoulders came near her his nose and face touching her hair from behind ... Virat for a moment closed his eyes to absorb her smell ... to just take in the moment he was in ... He said softly "Main nahi chahta koi aur tumhe aise dekhe .. mere siwa" ... Manvis heart beated faster than before ... she felt happiness within her .. she did not want the moment to end ... virrats words brought a certain joy within her ... at that moment she wanted to just turn around and wrap her arms around him and just embrace her life away ... but before that her dreams had shattered when suddenly door swinged open and virat let her away ...

Jeevika: Mannu woh i am sorry ... Virat tum yaha ... said confused Jeevika ... just when abhay entered ... and virat was so mad seeing him there he did not think about anything and just turned manvi around making her face her back towards Abhay which was covered by shawl that he wrapped around her ... Manvi lifted her head to look at his face ... but all she could see was anger ... his eyes was fixed at abhay and was looking away from her ... she was trying to find her answers now from his eyes but she got lost herself in them ...

Abhay: oops i am sorry ... but Virat tum waha kya kar rahe ho ... chalo abhi ... manvi tayaar ho rahi hai ...

Manvi was still staring in his eyes ... unaware of the fact that Jeevika was staring at them both ... Virat looked into her eyes ... and they had a cute eye lock for a moment ... when they heard Jeevikas cough and they came out of there trance ...

Jeevika: Mannu ... tu theek to hai naa ... (she was startled she did not know what to say at that moment)

Virat quickly moved away from her and made an exit from the room ... Jeevika came near her ... and saw the smile on Manvis face ... she cupped her face ... and kissed her forehead ...

Jeevika: chal main tujhe saree pehnaati hoon ... ek dam pari lagegi ... Manvi was smiling ...

Manvi: waise di pari to aap ho main chah ke bhi aap jaisi nahi ban sakti ...

Jeevika and manvi hugged each other ... and Jeevika made manvi wear her Saaree she was wearing a beautiful white net saree ... When she was all ready ...

(dis it the saaree that Mannus wearing )

Jeevika: Le manu .. ab tu ho gayi tayyar .. bilkul pari lag rahi hai ... jo bhi tujhe dekhe ga naa woh behosh  ho jayega ...

Manvi: di aap bhi naa mujhe kya saaree pehna diya ... main badariya lag rahi hoon ...

Jeevika: Mannu tu bhi naa ... chal ab kaafi der ho gayi hai ...

Manvi: Di mujhe ajeeb lag raha hai ... is saaree mein ...

Jeevika : mannu bahut sundar lag rahi hai ... tu ghabra kyun rahi hai ... cha lab ...

Both sisters made there way down the stairs ... Manvi was not comfortable on what she was wearing ... She was trying her best to not look at the people that were present ... when suddenly her gaze fell at Virat ... whose eyes were just stuck on her ... Viren noticed that ... he wanted to bring his brother to reality by nudging him but he failed and he saw virat walk past him ... but his eyes still fixed at Manvi ... Manvi and Virat were now having an eye lock ... Virat was making his way around the hall ... he didn't realise when he bumped into one of the waiters and spilled the tray he was holding he was still lost in her beauty she truly did look like an angel in white ... the colour suited her really well ... It was so hard for him to take his gaze off her ... he still kept going on and on ...  when he felt a hard tap on his shoulder ... Manvis eyes widened ... Virat turned around to look Dadaji staring at him ... his eyes widened ...

Virat: woh dadaji  .. aap .. yaha .. sab theek ... sab changa hai ... and gave a little laugh   

Dadaji: haan barkhurdar ... tum batao ... sab changa tumhare saath ...

Virat: ji bilkul ... haan ... he gave out a laugh ... and left there ...

Dadaji winked at Viren and Viren smiled ...

Manvi and Jeevika made their way towards viren ...

Viren: arrey wah kya baat hai .. aaj aasman se do hoor zameen pe uttar aaye hai ... kya baat hai ...

Manvi: Jeeju main jaanti hoon .. aap kiske baare mein baat kar rahe ho ...

Abhay: Manvi ... kya baat hai saaree ... kya ghazab lag rahi ho aaj tum ... chauke uraane ka iraada hai kya tumhara ... waise main latu ho chukka hoon ... said winking at her ...

Manvi: acha ... bachu ... mai batati hoon she turned and finds virat staring at her ...

Abhay: Manvi kaha kho gayi tum ...

Manvi: woh kuch nahi ...

Abhay: Nahi manvi such mein ... aaj tumhe koi bhi dekhe naa aise .. pyaar kar bethe tumse ... bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho tum ...

Manvi: Abhay yeh kya pyaar vyaar laga rakha hai ... mujhey is pyaar vyaar ke shabd se hi ab nafrat hai ... is duniya mein koi pyaar nahi ... aur mere zindagi mein mere di ke pyaar ke siwa aur kissi ke pyaar ke liye koi jagah nahi ... samjhe ...

Viren, Jeevika, and Abhay were stunned hearing this from manvi ... they thought that whatever hopes they had for virat and manvi's relationship is getting harder and harder ... On the other hand hearing all this virat was hurt again ... he couldn't bear Abhay complementing manvi and what did he mean anyone can fall in love with her ... doesn't he know ... no one else can ... except for me ... he was yet again fighting with his emotions ...  When there attention was drawn towards the announcement that was being made by Swamini Bua...

Swamini: Ladies and Gentleman can i have your attention please ... Thankyou all ... sabse pehle mein aap sabka shukriya adaa karna chahti hoon ... aaj humari khushi mein humare saath shamil hone ke liye ... har maa baap ke liye yeh garv ki baat hoti hai ki unke bache bare hoke apni zindagi mein kuch banne ... kissi mukaam ko haasil kare ... aaaj isi khushi ke saath humein bhi garv mehsoos ho raha hai .. jab hum apne batije virat ke baare mein sunte hai .. ofcourse achi baatein ... Virat ... Virat Vadhera ... he achieved such big accomplishment in just a span of time ... Virat we are proud of you ... so i wont take much of your time but before that we all would like to see Virats interview coverage ... Everyone please ...

Everybody turned around towards the screen where Virats short interview was shot ...

Interviewer: Mr vadhera you have won the case how do you feel??

Virat: offcourse i feel proud ...

Interview: Mr Virat .. sun ne ko aaya hai ... ke aapke dadaji aap se humesha naraaz rehte the isiliye woh aaj aapke saath yaha nahi hai ..

Virat: aisi koi baat nahi hai ... humare dadaji humse bahut pyaar karte hai aur woh yaha isliye nahi aa sake kyunki unko kuch zaroori kaam tha ... (hearing this dadaji felt really guilty and bad for not going along with his grandson and also for not recognising his willpower and also his capabilities ...

Interviewer: Kya yeh baat such hai ki kuch dino pehle apke aur appke dadaji ke beech kuch kaha sunni huwee thi ... aur unhone aapko bahut bhala bura kaha tha ... yaha tak ki unhone kaha ki aap unke tukdo mein pade huwe ho ...

Virat: Ji nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai ... lagta hai aap logo ko koi ghalat fehmi huwee hai ... pata nahi kaha se aap log yeh news laaatein hai ... kaun batata hai aapko yeh sab ... waise bhi aap logo ko baat ka bathangar manane ka bahut shok hai ... humare bare agar humein sahi raah dikhane ke liye kuch bol de to iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki ... woh humein bhala bura kehte hai ... excuse me now please ...

Interviewer: Mr. Virat ... aapne kahi saalon baad phir se law practise karna kyun chaha ... aisi kya baat hai iske peeche..

Virat: aisi koi baat nahi ... har koi apni zindagi mein kuch karna chahta hai ... to meine bhi faisla liya wapas se law practise karne ka .. and i dnt think its a big deal ... mujhe bhi apni zindagi mein kuch ban na hai ... kuch haasil karna hai ... apni manzil tak pahunchna hai aur sabko dhikana hai ... Ki mein VIRAT VADHERA hoon ...

Interviewer: waise to kehte hai har aadmi ki kamyaabi ke peeche kissi aurat ka haath haath hai ... kya aapki zindagi mein bhi kissi aurat ka haath hai ...

Virat: aurat ka ... Haan hai ... meri maa ka ... meri maa samaan bhabhi ka .. meri bua meri chachi ... yeh sab meri prerna hai ... in sab ne mera saath diya ... aur haan ek aur shaks hai .. jiska in sab mein kaafi zyada haath hai ... shayad us shaqs ke saath ke bina ... ya us shaqs ke bak bak ke bagair mein yeh sab nahi kar pata ... I will give da credit to that one and only person ... jisne mujhe zindagi ka sahi matlab sikhaya ... aur zindagi mein kuch kar dikhane ki chaah di ... (when manvi heard that her heart beat started beating so high ... that she thought her heart might just come out instantly her gaze was looking for virat in that dark ...)

Interviewer: akhir woh shaqs kaun hai ... humein bhi to batao ...

Virat: No comments to this one ...

Interviewer: Lekin Mr Vadhera is she realy special to you ... we would definitely want to know aht kind of relation do you have with her ...

Virat: No comments ... with that (manvi was still looking for virat in that dark room she was not able to locate him anywhere ... But virat could see her ... he could see and sense her restlessness ... he knew she is looking for him ... because she wants to know who is that person ... as much as she was eager to know who that person is ... thats how much eager he was to tell her how he felt about her ... he wanted to scream to the whole world that it was manvi ... without whom he would not be able to achieve anything in this world ... without whom he would have been no where now ... without whom this party wouldn't have taken place for his recognition ... without whom he feels so lonely ... without whom is life is worth nothing to live ... without whom he is nothing in this world infont of anyone ... without whom he cannot live his life ... without whom he cannot breathe ...

Both of them came out of their thoughts when the loud noise of claps ringed in their ears ... and the lights were turned back on ... and then only manvi could find where Virat is ... and she found him staring at her ... and there she felt uncomfortable ... she started to adjust her saaree ... look away from him ... those eyes who were looking for just his one look and is now avoiding him and is feeling uncomfortable feeling the other persons gaze on her ...

Dadaji: Aaj hum bahut kush hai ... aur Virat humein tum par bahut garv hai ... hum maantein hai humne aapko bahut kuch kaha aur sunaya ... par humara yakeen maano beta woh sab sirf aur sirf tumhari bhalayi ke liye kaha ... aur ab humari zindagi ki saari khwahishe purri ho gayi hai ... yaha aao beta ...

Virat came near him .. and took blessings from dadaji and hugged him ... Virat was so happy that dadaji said those words about him infront of the whole world ... he was really happy but his happiness was still incomplete ...

Dadaji: acha bahut bashan baazi hogayi ab ... kuch naach gana ho jaaye kyun ...

Swamini: Haan bauji bilkul humare dil ki baat kardi ... waise Virat hum tumse kuch maang na chahtein hai ...

Virat: Ji bua boliye naa ...

Swamini: Virat aaj hum tumhari awaaz mein kuch sun na chahtein hai ...

All the family members were shocked hearing this ... as far as they remembered ... dadaji had banned him from singing or music ... and today swamini bua herself had asked him to sing ... Music was the first love of his life ... but just because he failed infront of his dadajis eyes ... he gave him an oath and banned him for anything related to music because he blamed music for him being a failure in law ...

Virat: bua yeh kya keh rahi ho aap ... mein nahi gata ab ...

Dadaji: VIRAT ... tumhari bua tumse kuch maang rahi hai ... tum unki khwahish puri nahi karoge ... hum bhi bari armaano se tumhare awaaz mein kuch sun na chahte hai ...

Now virats happiness level had reached the extreme level ... he didn't know how to react he turned towards his bhai ... who seemed really happy and just nodded with head and gave him a thumbs up with tears in his eyes ... Viren was really happy for his brother ... he could not thank god enuf for bringing this day in his brothers life ... he couldn't thank Manvi enough for changing his brothers life his brothers luck ... He was really happy today as he felt his brothers happys days are back in his life .. and his life will be brightened up ... the only thing that is missing in his life will soon be fulfilled with manvi soon ...

Then Virat turned towards his mother who was giving him the million dollar smile and gave him the assurance that its not a dream sequence its the reality and dadaji himself had asked him to sing ... She also was very happy seeing her so happy ... she had only one wish left for his son ... to get a perfect bahu like jeevika for him ... just like her chavi ...

Swamini: Virat tum humein kuch sunao ge naa ... please virat ...

Virat: Ji bua zaroor ... he bent his head and brought his hands together to thank his bua and dadaji ... when dadaji came hugged him ...

Dadaji: Sunao beta ... aisa kuch sunao jo sabke dil ko choo jaaye ... job hi tumhare dil mein hai woh sab aaj keh daalon ...

Virat smiled ... and turned and went towards the band ...

Alright i am sorry but i have to end it here if not  ill continue writing and it will go more than 12 pages lol ... As promised to few that this update will be quick ... so here you this is specially to those lovely friends ... Hope i met upto ur expectations ... and please if there is anything that you would like to read or have in ur mind please do let me know and  ill try to add it to my story ... and if you guys dont like anything about the update please do let me know as well ...

OMG!! I am sorry for an extremely Long update

Also Thank you to all for leaving such beautiful comments and thank you somuch for caring ladies ... you guys are all awesome ... Headache comes and goes but its the love from u all that i could finish writing this one without getting headache ... Love you all ...

Sanam

Hugzz ...

Edited by meant4uonlie - 11 September 2012 at 12:04am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990laila889jaasz_25Aaliiaavgaaaaliya172Shruthigowdaarhifandebiunnatialove_zainabhilasha143Anu101missmysticMadhuChowdarychandana123lafizakateyesarohi16_Sara_SuarezAashika_virmansay_cheeseaysha1989luvzindagiShabana0786shaimahCaptain_PariMarie_789JULIELcutie_mahimagirl_rocksKrazzy4u786hooriaaalicemathangel_sofiaJannat94tadi-maroKidrauhlmika17jia123sagarBrunoMarsshilpa09-GayathriK-littlesmilepreetipckulsum_virmanKanwal_chohan..Ankita..Shona1907Syed695ShivRajput.YaJuShI.rasp_berry..Zainab..love_never_diesCintila.Anastasia.preity_d.Sumi....Jes...

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
As much as I loved the first Virman scene... Blushing I also wanted them to at least sort out some of their differences...
And thank god it happened after Virat realized that he has fallen for her..
Loved how he was lost in her when she came down wearing the saree.. and Dada ji bringing him out of his dreamland... That was so cute...
Wonderful update... Loved it...
Thanks for the pm Big smile

Edited by aysha1989 - 11 September 2012 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonliemika17

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
*res*

meant4uonlie