Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virman SS : Bahon ke Darmiyaan Part 14 pg 54 (Page 29)

littlerani Senior Member
littlerani
littlerani

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Loved Abhays entry. Thanks for the pm...I always love the jealously track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonlie

Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the pm
Wow..it was a super duper looong update!!!!!!ClapClap You made us wait for this update for sometime, but it was seriously awesome!!!!!Star
Okieees I will start from the beginning. Jeevika and VirenHeart I think you started from the perfect place. Given the way yesterday's episode ended, we can all forget about Virika romance for awhile. So it was so sweet to see romance between Viren and Jeevika and how Viren tried to close the door before coming near Jeevika, totally interpreting her request on the wrong wayLOL Oh and Jeevika b positive..lekin mein tho O negative hoonLOL Loved that part!!!!!!!! 
I love how Manvi quickly asked Jeevika if Virat left for office without thinking much and then quickly changed it to jijuLOLLooks like she only keeps thinking about Virat these daysWink
Abhay was too good. Kiya acting haiLOL He really knows how to annoy Virat. All the comments about Virat being akru and saru. Both Virat's and Manvi's reactions were hillariousLOL Loved the part where Manvi entered the room when Jeevika. Viren and Abhay was having a conversation. "Gappe gappe gappe"..that was the only thing that they could sayLOL And finally in unison.."hum gappe lara rahe thi"..LOL Just imagine the look on Manvi's face.
The ending was sad. Even though it was all done with good intention, after all it's Virat and Manvi who has to go through a hard time. But let's think about the future and be happy VirManBig smile
Finally this Swamini's phone call is a bit of a thing to worry aboutOuch Knowing her and her cunning ways, don't know what she is upto this timeDead
So now that you gave us such a fab update darling ud better update the next one fast. Cause I really wanna how Virat deals with the whole Abhay situation and how Manvi deals with Virat-the angry young manBig smile. After all sweetheart these updates will only get us through this depreassing frustrating week of the abortion trackCry
MwwwaaahhhHeartHug

meant4uonlie

meant4uonlie Senior Member
meant4uonlie
meant4uonlie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu101

Thank you so much for the pm
Wow..it was a super duper looong update!!!!!!ClapClap You made us wait for this update for sometime, but it was seriously awesome!!!!!Star
Okieees I will start from the beginning. Jeevika and VirenHeart I think you started from the perfect place. Given the way yesterday's episode ended, we can all forget about Virika romance for awhile. So it was so sweet to see romance between Viren and Jeevika and how Viren tried to close the door before coming near Jeevika, totally interpreting her request on the wrong wayLOL Oh and Jeevika b positive..lekin mein tho O negative hoonLOL Loved that part!!!!!!!! 
I love how Manvi quickly asked Jeevika if Virat left for office without thinking much and then quickly changed it to jijuLOLLooks like she only keeps thinking about Virat these daysWink
Abhay was too good. Kiya acting haiLOL He really knows how to annoy Virat. All the comments about Virat being akru and saru. Both Virat's and Manvi's reactions were hillariousLOL Loved the part where Manvi entered the room when Jeevika. Viren and Abhay was having a conversation. "Gappe gappe gappe"..that was the only thing that they could sayLOL And finally in unison.."hum gappe lara rahe thi"..LOL Just imagine the look on Manvi's face.
The ending was sad. Even though it was all done with good intention, after all it's Virat and Manvi who has to go through a hard time. But let's think about the future and be happy VirManBig smile
Finally this Swamini's phone call is a bit of a thing to worry aboutOuch Knowing her and her cunning ways, don't know what she is upto this timeDead
So now that you gave us such a fab update darling ud better update the next one fast. Cause I really wanna how Virat deals with the whole Abhay situation and how Manvi deals with Virat-the angry young manBig smile. After all sweetheart these updates will only get us through this depreassing frustrating week of the abortion trackCry
MwwwaaahhhHeartHug

Hey Anu thank you so much dear for giving me such wonderfully long feedback it really means allot ... i am glad you liked my update ... and now just for you i ll try to update As soon as possible ...

Love yaaa HeartHeartHugHug
anu1989 Senior Member
anu1989
anu1989

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Dear Sanam,

Loving the story more with every update.Thanks for the PM.

Warm Regards,
Anagha

meant4uonlie

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the Long update...I loved it... Why sorry?
And feeling bad for Virat... Hope both of them would realize their love for each other very soon...
What is SB up to...?
Do continue soon please Embarrassed

meant4uonlie

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Amazing...loved it...thnx for d PM Smile

meant4uonlie

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

awsm one

continue soon

meant4uonlie

inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hey! Keep giving long updates like this, it's mind blowing! Thanks So much for your pm, waiting for the next one!!! :))

meant4uonlie

Go to top