Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 95)

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
well so unfortuntely i have been proved correct and it seems my own prediction will also come true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Did I read MM HM in Nepal???? Shocked

What the beep is this??? Angry..Matlab Megha is so not aware of the truth...how can they slip to levels below the abyss!!! Mohan ko please koi goli maardo Cry..

Sumi , Shaayad Truth bahar aneke baad ka planning hi hoga . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNisumiswap

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Originally posted by sitamma

lekhin SR will not occur then also...remember the kids are also going...may be the kids are going to delay SR.!!!!! Diya bati mein..they are in singapore since the past 2-3 weeks..but no SR yet!!!i think they have forgotten about that.!!!!
@ fari...fb mein mein abh takh nahin gayi...dho theen din se...mera son ko pass word patha chala and he is writing some stupid nonsense in my name.!!!abhi mera pass word change karneka.

sita do you think an SR or honeymoon will solve anything?

how does that make the story of these two people even remotely interesting again?

SwastikAshNisumiswap

Supanpreet IF-Dazzler
Supanpreet
Supanpreet

Originally posted by vs-kmh

lo ho gaya HM ka chakkar suru. SR fans may be happyCryAngry<div></div>
pooja don't worry yaar.. hum addu ko pura tyaar kar k bhej denge k wo mohan ko apni mummy ke pas fatkne na de... agar mohan spiderman hai to addu ko bodyguard banna padega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Are they planning to get male leads of other shows for Janmashtami...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jab show achcha chal raha tha tabhi they didnt spare even a chavanni in its promotion and now they want to 'milk' its popularity by this mindless gimmick!!! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Hit.It.Misspc_palsshamil-Vrinda-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I agree with hope..nepal thing is just to pacify viewers..by showing us nepal..while they decide how to take the story further...mostly MM will remain aloof there also...chal..those who have not seen nepal will get to see some of the scenerios there..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Hit.It.Misspc_palsSwastikAshNisumiswapmanesha76

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Janmashtami ke din dere will be no Bigamy SR-it's sure.But wen will the truth cum out???TV set phaad kar bolna padega kyaLOL 

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

NeelimaHug

haan yaar.  jayesh channel or PH keh baareh mein kya bolun

you are right.  I cannot see anyway out of the hole they have dug

even if ridz goes away, megha forgives and life goes on - how can we forget?  when they messed around with megha's character that was different and even the audience could have forgotten because it could be put down to emotional turmoil on megha's part -  the character changes were very emotionally driven

but with mohan that is not the case.  all the issues are action driven.  he may have acted impulsively but since then every action is well thought out. he wants his cake and wants to eat it too

I mean he was so fussed about the possibility that Manav was married and then when is actually committing the crime he is not fussed himself.  lies, cheating and double standards. OMG I went from being sad to mad on this whole thing.   which is why abhi megha bhi puri tarah seh mad ho jayeh toh paisa vasool ho jayeh.  megha got redeemed but mohan got massacred.

worse still the PH likes this hole. they dont want to come out of it
Exactly!!! How can we possibly forget that our once beloved Mohan committed bigamy! The honest, muphat patrakar who though flawed but a good person at heart, is gone! Gone forever. How can they show his intelligence, honesty everything taking a walk in a matter of few episodes? It is impossible to understand and accept. What gets my goat the most is that not even for one tiny minuscule of a second does he feel guilty for destroying 3 lives(actually make that 5) He is still trying to convince himself and the audience that he did what he did to save the reputation of Vyas family. Twisted logic at its best. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Hit.It.Misssumiswapshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index