Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 93)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hope - Hug 

I agree MR and Amar's article issue cannot be compared. They are totally different. I was just trying to make a point on the grief caused by both. When Mohan published the article even though it gave a lot of grief to Pyaz family they still managed to brush it off because Amar was long gone. It was only to do with his reputation. But here Megha is very much alive and has two kids as well. 3 lives and their respective future  is at stake here. I am ready to forgive Mohan for marrying Riddhima. I really am. But I will never forgive him for hiding this from Megha. That is where his character went downhill. Him agreeing to marry Riddhima out of his impulsiveness/generosity/kindness whatever I'll buy that but not lying and cheating Megha(who he claims to love) He had enough opportunities before the wedding to come clean but he did not. 

About Jayesh; what can I possibly write that has not been written before? He and the channel are everything that went wrong with NBT. Can't curse/spoof/abuse them enough. In fact I am tired of doing so. They can show whatever they want to because honestly speaking the show has been dead for sometime and I don't see it being resuscitated anytime soon.

NeelimaHug

haan yaar.  jayesh channel or PH keh baareh mein kya bolun

you are right.  I cannot see anyway out of the hole they have dug

even if ridz goes away, megha forgives and life goes on - how can we forget?  when they messed around with megha's character that was different and even the audience could have forgotten because it could be put down to emotional turmoil on megha's part -  the character changes were very emotionally driven

but with mohan that is not the case.  all the issues are action driven.  he may have acted impulsively but since then every action is well thought out. he wants his cake and wants to eat it too

I mean he was so fussed about the possibility that Manav was married and then when is actually committing the crime he is not fussed himself.  lies, cheating and double standards. OMG I went from being sad to mad on this whole thing.   which is why abhi megha bhi puri tarah seh mad ho jayeh toh paisa vasool ho jayeh.  megha got redeemed but mohan got massacred.

worse still the PH likes this hole. they dont want to come out of it

Edited by --Hope-- - 06 August 2012 at 6:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatNeelimaSJHit.It.MissSwastikAshNi-Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Lage haathon yeh bhi padh lo tum log LOL

Janamashtami aur Nepal ke chakkar mein sach will be lostDead

Pehle maddhumakkhi ka chatta aaya tha ab a heard of buffaloes will come to NBT. Channel is so freakin predictable. 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 06 August 2012 at 6:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplat--Hope--Hit.It.Misspc_palsSwastikAshNisumiswapmanesha76-Swetha-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

ok now 100 pc confirmed truth is not coming out tody s we hve  honeymoon/family vaction track in nepal plus janmshtmi celebrations in nbt s ocheers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatHit.It.MissSwastikAshNi-Swetha-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Guys please like this page. Wehatecolors. apne spoof song yha post kar do ya main copy paste kar du..

puja, you have not put this page in the "community" category, you have made it as an individual's profile so no one will be able to press "like"

you have to change it's category from individual to public or community

then we shall be able to "like" it

@Bishal

yeah without R-sword hanging, it would have been fine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi-Swetha-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

chal..article padne ke baad ekh baath tho pucca hai...rondy track will end soon...at least for now...and if they are planning to go for shooting on 13/14th...may be we will get to see the episodes on 18th /19th..that means another 10 epi to go...enough time for them to sort out things..may be they can show a leap of a month or two during this 10 days..and then all of them going for HM>

Completely agree with you . Sach bahar ane ke baad MM ko kareeb lane ke liye Nepal trip ki planning hui hogi . Wink

But there we might see another Twist . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Supanpreet IF-Dazzler
Supanpreet
Supanpreet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
HM wo bhi Nepal... chindi chor rangeela ko.koi or jagah nahi mili... isse accha hota india k kisi hill station bhej dete..vaise hum kal raat yeh discuss kar rahe the meghan HM par kaha jayenge...or sab ka kehna tha kids sath honge HM par... wahi huya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

ok now 100 pc confirmed truth is not coming out tody s we hve  honeymoon/family vaction track in nepal plus janmshtmi celebrations in nbt s ocheers

mujhey pehley se hee 98% sure thaa Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetuSwastikAshNi

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
lekhin SR will not occur then also...remember the kids are also going...may be the kids are going to delay SR.!!!!! Diya bati mein..they are in singapore since the past 2-3 weeks..but no SR yet!!!i think they have forgotten about that.!!!!
@ fari...fb mein mein abh takh nahin gayi...dho theen din se...mera son ko pass word patha chala and he is writing some stupid nonsense in my name.!!!abhi mera pass word change karneka.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.MisschweetuSwastikAshNimanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index