Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 89)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hope - Hug 

I agree MR and Amar's article issue cannot be compared. They are totally different. I was just trying to make a point on the grief caused by both. When Mohan published the article even though it gave a lot of grief to Pyaz family they still managed to brush it off because Amar was long gone. It was only to do with his reputation. But here Megha is very much alive and has two kids as well. 3 lives and their respective future  is at stake here. I am ready to forgive Mohan for marrying Riddhima. I really am. But I will never forgive him for hiding this from Megha. That is where his character went downhill. Him agreeing to marry Riddhima out of his impulsiveness/generosity/kindness whatever I'll buy that but not lying and cheating Megha(who he claims to love) He had enough opportunities before the wedding to come clean but he did not. 

About Jayesh; what can I possibly write that has not been written before? He and the channel are everything that went wrong with NBT. Can't curse/spoof/abuse them enough. In fact I am tired of doing so. They can show whatever they want to because honestly speaking the show has been dead for sometime and I don't see it being resuscitated anytime soon.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 06 August 2012 at 6:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--sitammaSwastikAshNiHit.It.Miss

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

ankur bhatia.. Angry uska nick name dena bhahut asan kaam hai..langoor Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNiHit.It.Miss

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

tum logo ne aaj mera nahut dil dokhya hai. sab ke sab miklar Monu ke klhilaf batein kar rahe hai. sab uski buraiya kar rahe hai. uski acchaiyo ko bholl gaye. mujhe rona aa rha hai.Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
dekho kitna rulaya tum logo ne. ab MMT per flood aa gaya to mujhe dosh mat dena.

waise tum logo ne mera itna dil dukhaya hai na jaao aaj tum me so koi nahi so payega. tum sabke sapne me Jhappu Dappu Nagin dance karenege raat bhar.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNisumiswap..geeth..-Vrinda-Hit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

I want Megha to know the truth today..oh god please itni si wish poori kardo aaj Disapprove!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNi..geeth..-Vrinda-Hit.It.Miss

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
none of you were here yest..we were struggling to move the MMT forward..where were all of you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
well i can be proved wrong as script changes happen at last minute a  lot in nbt so who knows but i think i would be proved correct

Hit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
He will now have to face the repurrcussions for not telling megha before marriage..I would hate it if he goes scot free without undergoing at least a little punishment for his irresponsible act.

Hit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Ok..MI .. tumhara POV about Indu can cause so many probs like i feared..let Indu be the last person who comes to know about the whole fiasco..

Hit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index