Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 86)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Main chali ek spoof likhne.

Ab tumhe kaun si baat par spoof likhne ki yaad aa gayi??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Fari  - You feel sorry for Indu Shocked Jaa main tujhse baat nahi karungi. Dil tod diya mera Cry

Indu ke liye bura bhi lagta hai aur nahi bhi. Monu who means the world to her, didnt inform her about either Riddhima nor his marriage with Megha. What surprises me is, Riddhima's parents have not informed her either.

But bura nahi bhi lagta hai because she is in a way responsible for all the mess that has been created. She cannot see her son happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Haa fari indu ke liye sorry feel kiya. Such me nbt ki wazah se dimag khrab ho gaya hai. Kal ko tujhe us rondi ke baap se bhi sympathy hogi.

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
yes as far as i know truth is not coming out today though it will in near future  nd crete bigger explosion though script changes are not ruled out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.MissSwastikAshNi..geeth..

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Fari  - You feel sorry for Indu Shocked Jaa main tujhse baat nahi karungi. Dil tod diya mera Cry

LOLLOL

Indu ki mamta ke liye sorry feel kia hai, uski constipation ke liye nahi LOL LOL

chal idher aa  Hug  abhi tumhara dil fevicol se wapas jodti hoon Hug

arey yaar, zara socho, mainey kaha tha na, Mohan should have taken one way and left the other...

maa baap ko khush rakhna aulad ka kaam hota hai, to whatever extent the parents are stubborn but at the end of the day, they are your parents, not some random beings to be taken this much lightly...

however stubborn/ disgusting/ selfish / thick-headed a mother Indu might become, but if the son is good enough then he would not have repaid her in the same terms...

Mohan ne kitni baar uss se jhoot bola ya sach chupaya hai

riddhima se shaadi karne ka bhi, megha ko nahi bataya - guru ko nahi bataya, apni maa ko tou bata deta

then megha se shaadi karney ke liye bhi he should have first tried taking time from the vyas family ( time to tell Indu, and also it would have given him some reprieve to tell Megha the ugly truth too) but no he didn't do that...

agar maa pagal hai, tou iss ka ye matlab tou nahi hai naa ke beta jo chahey karey

phir uss ko chup lag jaati hai jab Indu Megha ke baarey mein bakwaas karti hai

NeelimaSJSwastikAshNi..geeth..

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
So as per MI Megha ko sach ka pata nahi chalega...hmm I was prepared for it. So another head desking episode on its way D'oh

--Hope--Hit.It.MissNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Indu ke liye bura bhi lagta hai aur nahi bhi. Monu who means the world to her, didnt inform her about either Riddhima nor his marriage with Megha. What surprises me is, Riddhima's parents have not informed her either.

But bura nahi bhi lagta hai because she is in a way responsible for all the mess that has been created. She cannot see her son happy.
Yeah from a mother's POV you do feel for Indu. But that doesn't last long enough. Actually because she is a mother she should have handled Megha & Mohan tactfully instead of screeching and accusing. 

--Hope--Hit.It.MissSwastikAshNi

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Tum sab bus sahi galat dekh rahe ho halat nahi. Are ye mat bhulo ki megha ne jab pehli bar ilu bola tabhi mohan use such btana chah raha tha. Per jiji aa gayi. Fir guru ne nahi btane diya. Main maanti hoo wo thora selfish ho gaya per kaun nahi ho jata yaar. Jis kis ki tamanna aapne itni siddat se ki ho agar wo aapke samane ho to kaun selfish nahi ho jayega. Kaun khona chahega apni khushi.
Yaar Pooja. Par Mohan ne apne selfishness mein bohat galat kar diya hain. Aur sirf Megha aur Ridz ke saath nahi apne khud ke saath bhi! Agar woh itni bade kashmahkash mein hain toh sirf khud ki wajah se. I am sorry par starting se hi CV's ne Mohan ko ek strong insaan dikhaya hain. Phir bhi main maan leti hu ki usse galti ho gayi, magar usse Ridz ke saath woh shaadi nibhani thi hi nahi toh ki kyun? Uske baad Megha se woh sab chupa kar usse shaadi karna sab kuch galat hain. And I am sorry but I refuse to understand and accept any explanation for this harakiri. 

I think I've said enough. No excuse will satisfy me on this issue. Those who believe need no explanation and those who don't no explanation would suffice. I think I fall in the latter category!

Neelima:

I know i dont come to often on MMT but i do want to say thank you for the daily WUs.  Still read them Big smile even though the show is you know whatLOL

As regards Mohan I have to say I agree with you on so many things

Amar article and MR cannot be compared

Even if he married Riddhima becasue of a brain concussion or self pity or incapacitated state of mind whatever and decided to accept R's offer to dissolve the marriage, what was unacceptable is that he kept it a secret from megha (still does) and that he never really planned on telling her (he was bidding his time till the divorce papers were in hand and it would all just vanish into the past)  Worse still he intentionally married her without giving her the option of knowing the full truth and deciding herself for better or worse.  he bound her to him ritualistically knowing how she is about protecting Vyas family from any scandal.  he has gone about this lyign and cheating very strategically.

With Amar's article his integrity was very much intact.  With this act,  his integrity has evaporated. 

this majboori reason is so off the cuff and does not fit Mohan's actions.

he could have been salvaged in some diminished manner if he had told the truth and delayed the marriage to MM.  the vishwas and openness he talked about to riddhima is from days gone past, he himself has broken it with his actions in the last few days.

sad part is as long as Jayesh Patel is on the credits Riddhima is going no where because the MR marriage, the character assasination, the lies, the deceit are all his value add to the show.

I have to agree with Shamil,  Riddhima is going nowhere.  she may be put in the chiller for a while but then she will be back.  Jayesh will make sure of this.  Sonal right now is being used to keep the audience what ever is left of it that is lulled into a fake sense of security about vintage NBT and MM so that Jayesh has someone anyone to showcase his chindi tricks to.

Fari:

I agree.   Kunal more so than any other actor on set is looking tired for a while now.  I noticed it most in the scene preceeding the precap.  he has pockets under his eyes and his eyes are puffy.

poor dude.  needs at least a week of uninterrupted sleep and bhindiLOL   Maybe they can show Megha hitting him with a belan on his coconut for his lying cheating ways and then coma for a week.  I think this will be a good move for TRPs. the TRP aunties will be tiltillated by all the Megha Riddhima drama that will ensue over a comatose Mohan's hospital bed with Indu in the mix.  Finally a true cat fight in triangular fashion.  A honest to goodness TRP success story and Kunal gets a much deserved health breakLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNisumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index