Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 75)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

yaar, Riddhima ka exit pakka hai, after another 3 weeks or so, you and me think the same on that..

Riddhima's going to talk to Megha, after watching the episode, I felt that the purpose of showing such a thing is to take the track forward in such a way, to make Riddhima negative a bit.

Till now, as we already have seen, we are all able to empathize and feel for her character, now when Mohan reached home and found her standing outside, in a minute he forgot all that Riddhima has done for him, in his anger and concern for Megha, any thoughts for Riddhima's state of mind completely escaped him...

which as his admirer and "distanced lover" Riddhima didn't much like (you must have seen her expressions in that moment, right? ) Riddhima, in that moment, looked so hurt at the way Mohan spoke to her and she really felt like picked and thrown out from between Mohan-Megha like a fly in a tea cup.

So i think, that does indicate that she will now develop some ill-feeling (however minute) towards Mohan's bonding with megha...

that's the purpose of showing Riddhima going to meet Megha

But Fari, Riddhima negative banke bhi kya achieve kar legi. Megha ko abhi truth nahi pata hai and Riddhima turns negative then, Mohan khud bata dega after a while. I am sure Riddhima would have understood Mohan's anger was because of his fear of losing Megha. I still feel woh negative nahi banegi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshyamsHit.It.Misschweetu-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL

lol silly me!! i didn't know that someone else performs the roles in that show LOL

lol @ screen presence

well, whichever of you play whichever role in the end LOL  i'll sure want Sumi to do a short bharatnatyam piece in the end  Embarrassed TV pe aye aur Sumi dance na karey, ye mai nahi dekh sakoon gi

though if plans remain same as Neelu said above, then we shall see "Neelu" doing bharatnatyam LOL

I know yaar..main toh naachke rahungi LOL

NeelimaSJshyamsHit.It.Misschweetu-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Hay ami tere muh me no ghi shakar monu ke liye wo plastic ki budhi.

ROFL kya sahi naam hai..beti butter knife and maa plastic ki budhiROFL and baap ICU ka owner LOL

haan yaar, beti ka face tou plasticine se bana hua lagta hai, jaisey chaho mould karlo

aur maa ka plaster ki tarha, lagta hai jaisey hee muu hilaya tou pura muu hee gir jaye gaaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshyamssumiswap-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

yaar, Riddhima ka exit pakka hai, after another 3 weeks or so, you and me think the same on that..

Riddhima's going to talk to Megha, after watching the episode, I felt that the purpose of showing such a thing is to take the track forward in such a way, to make Riddhima negative a bit.

Till now, as we already have seen, we are all able to empathize and feel for her character, now when Mohan reached home and found her standing outside, in a minute he forgot all that Riddhima has done for him, in his anger and concern for Megha, any thoughts for Riddhima's state of mind completely escaped him...

which as his admirer and "distanced lover" Riddhima didn't much like (you must have seen her expressions in that moment, right? ) Riddhima, in that moment, looked so hurt at the way Mohan spoke to her and she really felt like picked and thrown out from between Mohan-Megha like a fly in a tea cup.

So i think, that does indicate that she will now develop some ill-feeling (however minute) towards Mohan's bonding with megha...

that's the purpose of showing Riddhima going to meet Megha

But Fari, Riddhima negative banke bhi kya achieve kar legi. Megha ko abhi truth nahi pata hai and Riddhima turns negative then, Mohan khud bata dega after a while. I am sure Riddhima would have understood Mohan's anger was because of his fear of losing Megha. I still feel woh negative nahi banegi.

i would prefer if it happens the way you are saying, i have the same hopes too but the scene didn't appear like that...

they actually quite focused on her hurt expressions a lot

tum khud socho

iss scene aur Mohan ki anger at riddhima dikhaney ka kia purpose hou sakta hai? especially when they paid so much attention to her facial expressions of looking hurt and sad?

NeelimaSJchweetusumiswap-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Fari & Sumi - I hate standing for pictures that's why I have very very less pictures. But FB pe mere engagement ki ek picture honi chahiye jiss mein main tamatar aur kadu jaisi dikhti hu LOL Let me phind!

shyamsHit.It.Misschweetusumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Neelima tum mujhe btao kiski galti nahi hai. Subne milkar aise halat paida kiye ki monu ne ye faisla liya. Megha use haa bolna hi tha to itni der kyu ki, renu sanjay papaji, mil sabne uski insult ki. Uski maa bhi use toucher karti hai. Or us alian khandan ko to chor hi do. Tum apne aap ko uski jagah rakhkar dekho ek aisa insan jise her waqt toucher kiya gaya ho jiski sabne baar baar insult ki ho jise baar baar ye ehsas karaya gaya ho ki wo kisi kaam ka nahi hai agar us insan se koi ye kahe ki uske alawa unka koi sahara nahi. Unhe uski zarurat hai to wo kya karega. Wahi jo mohan ne kiya ki kum se kum kisi ke to kaam aa jaye.
Sabko megha ki bari fikar hai na to jo pain uski kismat me likha hai na ek had tak wo bhi uski zimmedar hai.

well said about monuEmbarrassed.

but dear shaadi kar li thik hai but megha se jooth bol ke megha se bhi shaadi kar li yeh mohan se bohut badi mistake hai. megha ko sach bata deta phir chahe jo hota dekha jaata. kam se kam mohan jootha no.1 ka daag to nahi lagta..

Pravesh.PshyamsHit.It.Misschweetusumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

i would prefer if it happens the way you are saying, i have the same hopes too but the scene didn't appear like that...

they actually quite focused on her hurt expressions a lot

tum khud socho

iss scene aur Mohan ki anger at riddhima dikhaney ka kia purpose hou sakta hai? especially when they paid so much attention to her facial expressions of looking hurt and sad?

Riddhima ke expressions ko itna seriously mat lo LOL. Woh butter knife scene ke expressions ke baad toh sabne declare kar diya tha ke woh psycho hai, lekin aisa kuch hua nahi...so jab tak woh khud kuch bada kaand nahi karti, lets stay positive with her character. I dont see any reason storywise for her to turn negative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Fari & Sumi - I hate standing for pictures that's why I have very very less pictures. But FB pe mere engagement ki ek picture honi chahiye jiss mein main tamatar aur kadu jaisi dikhti hu LOL Let me phind!

Chalo main bhi kaddu jaisi dikhti hun aur tum bhi..phir toh perfect cast ban jayenge for what we are trying to portray in the fear files episode LOL

NeelimaSJshyamsHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index