Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 73)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16120

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Neelu, you found another soul sister in Shamil now ROFL. Abhi toh main Maano ya na maano mein bhejne wali hun..if the show is still on air LOL

uss episode ka airing din bhi batana mujhey LOL  mai india shift hou ke uss episode ki TRP badhaoon gi  lol, two of my dear friends in fear files lol 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Joined: 29 July 2005
Posts: 17884

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher



agree with you me also feel sorry for her...

but here ridz ki galti bas ek yeh jaante huve mohan kisi aur se pyar karta hai...usne mohan se real mein shaadi ki...agar vo chahti apni mummy ko samja ke uske papa ke samne sirf varmaala pahen ke aa jaate shaadi ka natak bhi kar sakti thi.budha kaha shaadi mein aane waala tha.

But Ridz did ask Mohan to think twice before he takes a decision. Mohan assured her that he knew what he was doing. Phir Ridz kya kar sakti thi? Haan chote chote ladoo toh Ridz ke dil mein bhi phoot rahe the Monu ko dekh kar. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misssumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

yaar Sumi, my views were the same @ bad actress so the track won't be long, yahi kehtey kehtey aur believe kartey kartey one month se ziada hou gaya hai Sumi Wink

doosra month chal raha hai

I gave up on that "bad actress" belief two weeks back Embarrassed

But mere baki ka logic mein dum hai ke nahi? Ermm...Why should Riddhima even talk to Megha at this point? Mohan sambhal raha tha na. So they are planning something where Riddhima ka exit ho jayega. Megha might still not know the truth but the day is not far when she will know the truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Joined: 29 July 2005
Posts: 17884

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-


uss episode ka airing din bhi batana mujhey LOL  mai india shift hou ke uss episode ki TRP badhaoon gi  lol, two of my dear friends in fear files lol 
Yaar hum khud thodi na act karenge uss mein! They'll get actors to portray us. Waise we can act but I have zero screen presence. LOL I think I'll play Sumi's part and Sumi can play mine so that "Neelima" looks better than Suman on screenLOL


Edited by NeelimaSJ - 06 August 2012 at 4:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Misssumiswap-RadhaRani-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 40805

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Ami mate aap mohan ki maate kyu ban rahi hai. Humari mata hi thik hai. Kyu monu ko ab complain pila kar big boy bnaogi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39999

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

But Ridz did ask Mohan to think twice before he takes a decision. Mohan assured her that he knew what he was doing. Phir Ridz kya kar sakti thi? Haan chote chote ladoo toh Ridz ke dil mein bhi phoot rahe the Monu ko dekh kar. LOL


ridz devi koi choti baby nahi hai mohan ne haa bola to bas uske baap ke liye. and ridz ki maa ne itna emotional black mail kiya ki mohan ke paas koi rashta hi nahi tha...agar megha ne us time pe ILU bhi bola hota to bhi mohan ko ridz se shaadi karni padti becoz of her mother.

and ridz haath aaya maal kaise jaane detiWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39999

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Ami mate aap mohan ki maate kyu ban rahi hai. Humari mata hi thik hai. Kyu monu ko ab complain pila kar big boy bnaogi.


mohan ne jo harkat ki hai yeh kaha se tujey ek mature insaan ki lagti haiLOL mohan ko abhi nahi roka to future mein sach mein kahi ridz ki maa se na shaadi kar le Shockedbecoz uska baap to vaise bhi maregaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16120

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by Fari-

yaar Sumi, my views were the same @ bad actress so the track won't be long, yahi kehtey kehtey aur believe kartey kartey one month se ziada hou gaya hai Sumi Wink

doosra month chal raha hai

I gave up on that "bad actress" belief two weeks back Embarrassed

But mere baki ka logic mein dum hai ke nahi? Ermm...Why should Riddhima even talk to Megha at this point? Mohan sambhal raha tha na. So they are planning something where Riddhima ka exit ho jayega. Megha might still not know the truth but the day is not far when she will know the truth.

yaar, Riddhima ka exit pakka hai, after another 3 weeks or so, you and me think the same on that..

Riddhima's going to talk to Megha, after watching the episode, I felt that the purpose of showing such a thing is to take the track forward in such a way, to make Riddhima negative a bit.

Till now, as we already have seen, we are all able to empathize and feel for her character, now when Mohan reached home and found her standing outside, in a minute he forgot all that Riddhima has done for him, in his anger and concern for Megha, any thoughts for Riddhima's state of mind completely escaped him...

which as his admirer and "distanced lover" Riddhima didn't much like (you must have seen her expressions in that moment, right? ) Riddhima, in that moment, looked so hurt at the way Mohan spoke to her and she really felt like picked and thrown out from between Mohan-Megha like a fly in a tea cup.

So i think, that does indicate that she will now develop some ill-feeling (however minute) towards Mohan's bonding with megha...

that's the purpose of showing Riddhima going to meet Megha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index