Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 72)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Fari - I think I must be the only person here who is not mad at Riddhima LOL In fact I cannot even bring myself to dislike her. On the contrary I feel sorry for Ridz. Now even if she gets a divorce from Mohan, how would her life be? How will she explain to people why she got divorced? She did ask Mohan to think twice before marrying her. Mohan is really selfish if you ask me. Next day when Ridz came to his house he happily told her about Megha's confession. What else could Ridz do but return the MS and get a divorce? For me Mohan is to blame for this through and through for all this khichdi. I feel sorrier for Riddhima than Megha. 
aww neelu u r my true soul sisterr
same pheelingss here

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetusumiswap-RadhaRani-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Ek to sabne milkar mere monu se galti karwai or fir hum bhi use hi kos rahe hai. Koi uske sath ho na ho main humesha rahungi mujhe yakin hai wo jaldi apni galti sudhar lega.
I think you and me are watching two separate versions of Na Bole Tum. How exactly was Mohan forced into committing harakiri, in your version??? Please do explain!

Siree - Main depressed hi issi liye ho rahi hu kyunki mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ki Megha ko poora sach pata hain ya nahi.

Me tho ye soch rahi hun..megha kis cheez se maregi mohan ko when she will come to know d truth..Day Dreaming..thare was a movie in telugu where hero marries other girl because uske sar pe bandhookh rakhke kehethe hai ki..MS bandho n phere lo...but when wife comes to know it.woh pehele rothi hai..n phir uske hubby ki pitayi karthi hai...jhadu se..ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap-RadhaRani-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

ROFLMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL

Haan Ami! Mohan apne body guard ke bina kuch bhi kar jaata hain. <font color="#FF0000">Iss baar pata chale Ridz ki Botoxed Mummy se shaadi kar le!</font>

Shocked Shocked oh god mohan i will die if he do thisDead kuch to sharam karo ...beti ke saath maa freeShocked Dead
phir to sach mein mujey khud jaana padega mohan ki dhulaai kar ne

maa ke saath bache free suna hai per beti ke sath maa free what the...
Wo rondi ki maa yaak kuch to mere monu ke standard ka khyal rakho. Us budhi se shadi karne se to acha hai mera monu sucide kar le. Warna dono maa beti usi jite ji narak dikhayengi.

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetu-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Sumi - Shocked Shocked Shocked Kab file karne ka bata dena

Fari - I agree. My POV is solely on the character. Prinal looks a little thakeli. If they could get someone decent like Pooja to play Rashmi they could've surely got someone better to play Ridz.

Since Prinal is not a strong actress and her parents are also not good, uska track khatam ho jayega.

NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Misschweetu-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Neelu, you found another soul sister in Shamil now ROFL. Abhi toh main Maano ya na maano mein bhejne wali hun..if the show is still on air LOL

Edited by sumiswap - 06 August 2012 at 4:07am

NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Misschweetu-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Fari - I think I must be the only person here who is not mad at Riddhima LOL In fact I cannot even bring myself to dislike her. On the contrary I feel sorry for Ridz. Now even if she gets a divorce from Mohan, how would her life be? How will she explain to people why she got divorced? She did ask Mohan to think twice before marrying her. Mohan is really selfish if you ask me. Next day when Ridz came to his house he happily told her about Megha's confession. What else could Ridz do but return the MS and get a divorce? For me Mohan is to blame for this through and through for all this khichdi. I feel sorrier for Riddhima than Megha. 

agree with you me also feel sorry for her...

but here ridz ki galti bas ek yeh jaante huve mohan kisi aur se pyar karta hai...usne mohan se real mein shaadi ki...agar vo chahti apni mummy ko samja ke uske papa ke samne sirf varmaala pahen ke aa jaate shaadi ka natak bhi kar sakti thi.budha kaha shaadi mein aane waala tha.

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetusumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Shamo - LOL Wow I have two soul sisters. Shamo and Sumi. Best part is you both labh Renu Bhyas as much as I do ROFL 

Siree - ROFL ROFL ROFL But I want something stronger phor Monu. I was thinking of a cricket bat but Fari vetoed it!

shamilHit.It.Misschweetusumiswap-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

yaar Sumi, my views were the same @ bad actress so the track won't be long, yahi kehtey kehtey aur believe kartey kartey one month se ziada hou gaya hai Sumi Wink

doosra month chal raha hai

I gave up on that "bad actress" belief two weeks back Embarrassed

NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index