Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 68)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Fari Hug

The spoiler says that Megha comes to know about Mohan's first wedding and doesn't give him a chance to explain. Then it says "Will Megha's parents hear them?" They are obviously out of their minds coz Megha's parents are not even around.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

So one more majboori ki shadi...Dead...who was the person to come up with this idea of majboori wali shadi in our soaps!! Usko please goli se udado!Angry

megha ke liye to phir majboori ki shaadi ho gai na...jise usne pyar kiya usne hi dhoka diya Aaise insaan se kon Aurat khushi se rahna chahegi ?

@neelu

MM ko vapas court marriage karna padega. shaadi ke papers pe dono ko sing karke vo papers court mein sumbit karne padege

and i want megha aache se monu ki dhilaai kare but megha shayad Aaisa nahi karegi

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I think I need a holiday from NBT. My mind is cooking up some really insane tracks. 

But I still say that MR ought to become friends and torture Mohan. 

Hit.It.Misssumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I think I need a holiday from NBT. My mind is cooking up some really insane tracks. 

Main thodi si optmisitic hoon.  I think CVs are planning to pack Riddhima off soon. Warna yeh roz roz Riddhima ka sach wala track nahi dikhate...they are making some progress towards winding up this track.  

TRPs ka kuch nahi ho raha hai because of Riddhima. So they might as well think of a new track than continue with this lady.

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

thank Sumi and Neelu 

yaar by " Megha's parents overhearing "  they must be meaning the Papa ji and saroj, as only they can "overhear" their conversation while Megha and mohan are within the premises of Juna Mohalla LOL

so obviously that doesn't mean Megha's true parents at all but the ones that she has in the story lol

but this spoiler means that our theory of Riddhima's having said only half-truths to Megha is going to be scrapped now??

or maybe the spoiler is deceptive again, meaning that whatever and however much Megha knows, she'll berate Mohan on it in a loud voice so papa ji will hear it

NeelimaSJsumiswap-RadhaRani-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

@neelu

MM ko vapas court marriage karna padega. shaadi ke papers pe dono ko sing karke vo papers court mein sumbit karne padege

and i want megha aache se monu ki dhilaai kare but megha shayad Aaisa nahi karegi
Megha ka toh trust hi uth jaayega Mohan par se. Mohan will have make zameen and aasman one to win Megha again. Back to square one!Sleepy

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Hay zalimo main nahi thi or tum sab mere monu ke khilaf khatrnak plan bna rahe ho. Ami tu bhi mil gayi zalimo ke sath.

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

i think me to need holiday again but dar lagta hai mein chali gai to kahi vapas mohan kisi aur se shaadi na kar deLOL

@Fari

yaha pe bphut si bekaar baate ho rahi avoid all thisLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index