Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 6)

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I have to go for a while...BRB guys..and will update my analysis as well! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

ok i know today is  holiday so i was doing a researc h on the nbt 2.0 and wondering where the story is heading and i have come to conclusion that if you look at all the dialogues clearly i am pretty sure that mohan is going to land in serious financial crisis pretty soon as he has started spending and others have started telling him to stop

I don't think TV serials talk about real issues. So i don't think so. or maybe this will lead to the question about Amar's insurance money. 

What can mohan do in this? Its for kids. He has no right to ask megha to give it back to Vyas family. If it has to given back, then it should be megha's decision not mohanConfused

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 05 August 2012 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i think mohan is a guy who wouldnt fight for money with anyone and would have no problem if megha decides to give away that money to vyas family but he can do anything for nanhi so we may see a big fight over it and indications are all there
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Yaah sita.. But wat to do.. for me last week was quite disappointing. Infact it painful to c nw the characters r failing to emote. Wel am making a negetive remark here. But sorry for dat. I hope the cvs realize this horrible sotuation.
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I don't know how Mohan will deal with it.. he may not give much importance to the money coming in from Megha's side.In fact he won't even mind waiving it off  I feel. But I don't think he will allow Renu to just grab Amar's hard earned money which belongs to Nanhi and Addu as well...well, let us see what happens .
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Indu didn't pretend to be accepting. She just came to do some rasam as she said the previous night. But in the morning I don't what she did about that Rasam other than scolding Megha, mohan and guruLOL

Rasam karne aayi thi but breakfast banake nikal gayiLOL
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
they edited the rasam scene
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
ok guys for snity ske let us igonre rondhi till she comes back to create trouble maybe by friday or next week till then we can rtificially enjoy the bhatnagar family scenes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index