Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 42)

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
well one thing is clear since colors is promoting nbt and kkk online so much these days nd also have  new scroll  nbt should go on atleast 2-3 months 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Bye NeeluHug..even i will watch the old epis today..at least will feel better seeing the REAL MOHAN BHATNAGAR..who is lost! Disapprove

kkkap00r

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

well one thing is clear since colors is promoting nbt and kkk online so much these days nd also have  new scroll  nbt should go on atleast 2-3 months 
NBT supposedly has a contract of one year...and its good to see colors promoting the show!...but the track that is going on is really irritating! Dead
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

i have an idea  suppose megha knows the truth  tomorrow then maybe then can show a 6 months leap  and then megh who has joined pl again goes to some place to cover a story then she spots mohan in a bad state  she finds out how rondhi has conned mohan  as he had  rich father now  they are divorced then megha helps mohan from rondhi and they reunite again
But i want megha to know the truth as soon as pssbl.. she will be upset n might leave.. a straight forward story..pls do me a favour ask the PH unit (if u knw any)the qn that cant they show a simple straight forward story..??

shourie

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

i have an idea  suppose megha knows the truth  tomorrow then maybe then can show a 6 months leap  and then megh who has joined pl again goes to some place to cover a story then she spots mohan in a bad state  she finds out how rondhi has conned mohan  as he had  rich father now  they are divorced then megha helps mohan from rondhi and they reunite again
But i want megha to know the truth as soon as pssbl.. she will be upset n might leave.. a straight forward story..pls do me a favour ask the PH unit (if u knw any)the qn that cant they show a simple straight forward story..??

Kunchii..even i agree woth you..i want a simple straight forward story..the way NBT used to be!..and even i want Megha to know the truth ASAP..no more MUs please..its really getting on our nerves! Ouch

..geeth..

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Guys even i am off to see the old episodes!..need to refresh my mind!  Wacko

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

2-3 months... itna promote kar rahe hain to iska matlab hai ki 1 saal aur chalega...

And that means show ki aisi ki taisi karne ka poora plan hai.

TRP is falling... this new track not helping NBT. So they should somehow get this Rondi out ASAP and then continue with original track... jo 2-3 months dikhaana hai show to dikhaao and then finish it.

Seeing the characters dying with each episode doesnt leave a good taste... feel bad about MM now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals..geeth..

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
yes i dont have any new info and if i get ny i would post is asap

@kkkpoor

bro,i agree with you completely point to point

..geeth..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index