Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 4)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

subha..you please explain the first good scene in detail,mam..then we will follow..Dancing

I told u in the 1st page itself na. I have no ideaLOL. I was hoping to get inspiration from others like last week. I remembered few scenes from Shourie's post. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 05 August 2012 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shourie

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by vs-kmh

lo ji ek to scene select karne me help kar rahi hoo or tum mujhe school girl samajh kar exam ka quetion paper thma rahi ho jo 50 words me explain karu.

Not me. Its the MMT rulesLOL.

thik hai main scene suggest kar deti hu. Agar pasand aaye to tum use explain kar dena. Kyunki phone per main ye nahi kar sakti. Isase 1 or fayda hoga. Post badhega cm rank me fayda hoga.

shourie

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

thik hai main scene suggest kar deti hu. Agar pasand aaye to tum use explain kar dena. Kyunki phone per main ye nahi kar sakti. Isase 1 or fayda hoga. Post badhega cm rank me fayda hoga.

You are on phone. OK then no problem. Also MMT rules also doesn't include that clause now anywayLOL

shourie

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

oh! My mistake. Rules of 50 words is not there anymore. So listing ur fav scenes is enough. 
subha...you ..you...better list one good scene which has not been listed till now..i wont leave you till then.!!!!!!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shourieSunna_Deewani

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hello everyone on a lazy sunday morning so discussing scenes of week well it is like selecting average scenes from the bad ones though the conversation on phone between mohan and megh was good one 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shourieSunna_Deewani

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Acha us scene ke bare me kya khyal hai jisme mohan kehta hai ki mrs. Bhtnagar ye meri new family hai or main apni family se bhut pyar karta hoo. Fir wo megha or bacho ko vyas niwas jane ki izatzat de deta hai. Us scene me mohan ke andar ka mature, understanding person nazar aata hai.

shourie

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
jiji guessing that mohan was looking out for megha and telling him teasingly that she is not in the kitchen but in her room...and mohan hugging jiji was a good one... comparatively!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatshourieSunna_Deewani

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
ok i know today is  holiday so i was doing a researc h on the nbt 2.0 and wondering where the story is heading and i have come to conclusion that if you look at all the dialogues clearly i am pretty sure that mohan is going to land in serious financial crisis pretty soon as he has started spending and others have started telling him to stop

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatshourieSunna_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index