Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week (Page 129)

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
5 mins for the show to begin.. show ke badh milthi hoh.mein chala humming "dhum tana dum tana.. "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX


lol! I had frnd in High-school named Mohan..i remember, we used to call him Mohan uncle!Sach mein bohot puraana sa sound karta hai!LOL

But pata nahi is Mohan ne kaise dil jeet liya..!But abhi tho tod raha hai!Ouch

Jaane de yaar Shama..ro roke abhi toh bore hone laga hai...Ouch..yeh makers ko kaun samjhaye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 2714

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by Fari-

hehe haan sumi aur mera janam janam ka crush lol


ahem ahem hmmm hello hi bye bye Wink LOL mujey to pahele bohut se cricketers pe crush thaROFL and bohut se bollywood ke hero i love themROFL govinda alsoROFL

but sallu is my all time favWink

 
red - 
ROFLROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39999

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablinisha


nahi ami, teri dua se mere kisi bhi cousin ka naam kunal nahi hai, meri family waalon ko itne achche naam nahi mile, thank god LOL

agar kunal comes into my family, they'll ask what the heck is Kunal? my grandma will be confused, she's still trying to figure out names of her new grandkids ROFL


nahi hai kisi ka naam kunalLOL oh no LOL well so don't think your family will get son in law and his name is kunalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinisha

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX


Haila..Same here!Embarrassed My first crush!BlushingLOL

I'm missing him!Unhappy

Oh yeah he was my first and only crush till date...Embarrassed...Kunal ko toh main adore karti hun...but uspe crush wagera nahi hai..aur phir pyar jisse kiya usse shadi karli..but Rahul Dravid will be my crush forever. I cried when he played his last game Cry

Fari, agle janam ka kya setting hai phir tumhara regarding Rahul Embarrassed


Edited by sumiswap - 06 August 2012 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 2714

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by bablinisha


nahi ami, teri dua se mere kisi bhi cousin ka naam kunal nahi hai, meri family waalon ko itne achche naam nahi mile, thank god LOL

agar kunal comes into my family, they'll ask what the heck is Kunal? my grandma will be confused, she's still trying to figure out names of her new grandkids ROFL


nahi hai kisi ka naam kunalLOL oh no LOL well so don't think your family will get son in law and his name is kunalLOL


i'm not thinking, its gonna happen Tongue

ami, tu kitni bhi koshish karle, main yahin gaana gaungi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16120

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablinisha

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by Fari-

hehe haan sumi aur mera janam janam ka crush lol


ahem ahem hmmm hello hi bye bye Wink LOL mujey to pahele bohut se cricketers pe crush thaROFL and bohut se bollywood ke hero i love themROFL govinda alsoROFL

but sallu is my all time favWink

 
red - 
ROFLROFL ROFL


LOL LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

sallu pe tou mera bhi crush hai but bollywood waaley sallu pe nahi LOL

GOVINDA se tou abb tum mera record lagao gi LOL

ami loves govinda ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinishasumiswap-RadhaRani-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16120

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX


Haila..Same here!Embarrassed My first crush!BlushingLOL

I'm missing him!Unhappy

Oh yeah he was my first and only crush till date...Embarrassed...Kunal ko toh main adore karti hun...but uspe crush wagera nahi hai..aur phir pyar jisse kiya usse shadi karli..but Rahul Dravid will be my crush forever. I cried when he played his last game Cry

Fari, agle janam ka kya setting hai phir tumhara regarding Rahul Embarrassed

mai agley janam mein sirf uss ki saali bann sakoon gi LOL tumhaari determination aur preparation  dekh ke tou yahi lagta hai mujhey LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index