Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

@Fari 

Did you notice Renu is ready spend for kids tickets to trouble MM. Tab paisa barbaad nahi hotaπŸ˜†. 

🀣
🀣

Renu ka dimagh sirf faltu cheezon mein hee kaam karta hai

abhi uss ko kaho ke apni honey waali bahu ke liye gold buy karey, woh uss ko fuzool kharchi lagegi πŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fari-

I am puzzling still, over it myself πŸ˜• 

by parents, they definitely mean papa ji and saroj because can't expect megha's parents from another city to "overhear" their conversations 

@Red - πŸ€£

I mean how do they know that full truth is revealed. How did they say megha doesn't give chance to explain and allπŸ˜†? 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sitamma

Ami,mera gift math bhool..mein ne kaha na..next week end thak Rondy will go away for good.!!!!!!

oh baby if this news is right ...R going forever and MM going on there HM .

so charan kaha hai aap ke devi ji
πŸ˜† sure i give gift gift
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

muche lagta hai shayad next one week main 1-2 month ka leap hoyega..and by that time divorce will be through and things will be sorted out..

oh Kekta maa ek ke baad ek Zhatka na do mujey still me thinkg about HMπŸ˜† and you want leap πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
what if R matter still there ? megha no idea about R at all and MM goes ON HM ...oh mohan sharam ke maare mein to chillu bhar paani mein doob ke mar jaavugi!🀒 wake up mohan!
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
somebody tel me when is janmashtami?
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

oh Kekta maa ek ke baad ek Zhatka na do mujey still me thinkg about HMπŸ˜† and you want leap πŸ˜†

nahin re..sirf ekh chota sa leap..leap nahin hai...just A hop..so that we can be sure that they have sorted out everything and then go for HM..and enjoy,,and we also can enjoy.!!!
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

@Red - πŸ€£

I mean how do they know that full truth is revealed. How did they say megha doesn't give chance to explain and allπŸ˜†? 

haan that's what I am puzzling over too, for the first time, that spoiler doesn't make any sense to me...

more than a spoiler, it seems to be someone's prediction / speculation πŸ˜†  it's not telling us anything, rather speculating..

about truth revelation, even if only half truth is revealed in actual show (which we shall know today) then for Mohan, it would be the same as the whole truth revelation because I think that CVs would make Mohan think that Megha is angry because she knows all while she would not be knowing all...

so she would be angry at him not taking megha into his confidence about this fake marriage drama with riddhima

she won't give him a chance to explain in today's episode, she will be angry++++

and it will make Mohan think that she is super angry because she knows the whole truth of MR marriage

so you see, misunderstandings gallore again

i hope that made sense πŸ˜•
Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -srk-

Kya bakwaas hai ye...colors waalon ko koi kaam nahi hai kya...ek festival aata hai to sab show ke leads ko le aate hain ek sath... From being an exceptional show it has become just another show. Idiots bhar rakhe hain cv team mein in logon ne.

@bold - I totally agree...it was such a wonderful show..I used to tell people to watch this show but now the way it's going I myself want to stop watching it but can't
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

what if R matter still there ? megha no idea about R at all and MM goes ON HM ...oh mohan sharam ke maare mein to chillu bhar paani mein doob ke mar jaavugi!🀒 wake up mohan!

No Ami! Aise kisi serial me nahi dikhateπŸ˜†. Before HM sach bahar aajayega and MM will not be in talking terms while family gives them a HM package. Nepal jaake bhi fight karke aajayenge. Maximum yeh hoga. Problem itni jaldi solve toh nahi hosaktha or maybe like sita said they do some quick problem solving and a small leap and then HM.