Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
well  i dont know about nepal trip but truth is not coming out anytime soon that is confirmed
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fari-

no I don't think that Papa ji is spending amar's money on all this, that is now Nanhi and Addu's legally

yaar it does happen commonly too, but what I meant is that if anyone else questions this spend-thrifting then I would have understood but all this coming from Renu can't ever seem right to me as she herself, combined with her son, indulges in too much spending and frittering away so much money on rubbish and spoiled habits !!

she's no one to give lectures to others on how to spend or save money 

Renu is problem is not wasteful spending. Its that spending is not on herπŸ˜†. If this kind of expenditure was done for her or her son. She will be happy. Most households that have 2 bahu's face this problem, if the family spends on one bahu, the other will think they are giving preferential treatment to one bahu and discriminating against her. Renu has this thinking. 

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
well money issue is coming up later this is groundwork for all that and mohan will be in financial soup pretty soon
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mumbaiindian911

well money issue is coming up later this is groundwork for all that and mohan will be in financial soup pretty soon

Isse kya hoga? You mean he will have to seek help from Mr.Bhatnagar or maybe RIddhima will helpπŸ˜†. 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Renu is problem is not wasteful spending. Its that spending is not on herπŸ˜†. If this kind of expenditure was done for her or her son. She will be happy. Most households that have 2 bahu's face this problem, if the family spends on one bahu, the other will think they are giving preferential treatment to one bahu and discriminating against her. Renu has this thinking. 

Haan yaar, i hate this kind of attitude, Renu is completely blind to her faults πŸ˜† makes for  a happy living πŸ˜†

@ MI

yeah we all know now, it's pretty much clear that the whole truth won't be divulged to Megha anytime soon
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Isse kya hoga? You mean he will have to seek help from Mr.Bhatnagar or maybe RIddhima will helpπŸ˜†. 

@ MI

lol what do you  mean by "Mohan in financial soup" ??

do you mean that nanhi addu and megha combined will comb through his savings in a jiffy? agar woh itni responsibilities ke liye prepared nahi tha tou nahi kani thi naa shaadi...

abb dekho!!

@Subha
haan Mr. Bhatnagar ka hee paisa lagana padega πŸ˜† the "business tycoon" will come into play, Mohan will be shown taking over the epic business empire from the hands of Sr. Bhatnagar, then the rosy future will be waiting for MM and kids 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello bacchas πŸ€—

Title kya decide hua? 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Now the only thing which intrigues me is as to when will Riddhima again drop onto the scene to do "rang mein bhaang" or some such thing as the metaphor goes, to spoil this happy chota sansaar of Mohan 

whether Indu would be the one to know the truth of MR marriage before Megha, and are we really in for a track of saas-bahu politics then with Indu trying to poison the MM relationship by taking recourse and advantage of the MR Marriage truth hidden by Mohan?
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Hello bacchas πŸ€—

Title kya decide hua? 

wb  πŸ€—

out of all the options this title has been shortlisted

"Pura sach ya Aadha Sach?"  (by sita)
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
@Fari

Mohan's earning will not be enough for raising 2 school going kids. Journalist don't get paid that much. That too all of a sudden. I'm not sure if he has any savings. He has been a bachelor living alone. Most probably he won't have much money as savings. If they have to atleast cover the basic expenses, they must spend wisely and also i think Megha has to rejoin PL. 

Yeh Shaadi kya soch samaj ki haiπŸ˜†. Kisine  bhi kuch socha nahi. Khudh pade pagal log. FIL ne kitne sawaal pucha insurance ke liye. Shaadi ka faisla karthe waqt puchna bhool gaye.