Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I'll also go with aadha sach ya poora sach..

Aaj ka tho yahi most imp part hai...and i badly hope CV's wohi pe sab khatam kar de...Mohan ko jo bhi saza milna hai wohi pe Megha tay kar de...n NO more Ridz🀒 

I'm not willing to witness one more sach ka saamna...infront of the whole family
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ishaqzaade

I vote for #7 'Poora sach yaa aadha sach'

good, number 7 it is then, unanimous decision!!

welcome to MMT πŸ€—

@Sumi

yaar nobody thinks about the poor me at all πŸ˜†  itney mushkil mushkil naam hain festivals ke aur sab gokul aur janamasthami ki baat shru kar detey hain πŸ˜†  aur mera sar chakra jaata hai, trying to puzzle it out
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari-

she has no right to talk or assume any kind of rights over Megha/Amar's money because in what chindi way sanjay has supported Megha and kids, she has no right to think or expect any kind of return of "favors" in the form of Amar's money...

when she talks crap about that, having given megha and children some life as a favor, that's not right at all !!

who's she to decide what is good or right enough an occasion to spend money or who's she to advice others about how to spend money when all she and her son does is throw money around.

she doesn't even have enough sense in her to make a better person out of her son or to reprimand her son seriously when he throws around and plays with money...

i did not mean about that..about other things in general..
renu is money greedy and blind to her faults and those of her son...she represents a major group of people lurking in our society.!!!!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sitamma

it is confirmed.!!!!

Confirmed? Sudhir sharma said nothing is finalised na? 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma

i did not mean about that..about other things in general..
renu is money greedy and blind to her faults and those of her son...she represents a major group of people lurking in our society.!!!!

@ red

🀣 πŸ€£

lol how true Sita πŸ˜†

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when have they ever said any thing is finalized and then did that??this is finalized though 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
am not sure about to what extent it might be finalized but I am prepared for the worst now, always πŸ˜†

If I start pinning my hopes on this not happening or shown, then finally when they'll show it, I would be very disappointed so worst hopes now!! 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fari-

she has no right to talk or assume any kind of rights over Megha/Amar's money because in what chindi way sanjay has supported Megha and kids, she has no right to think or expect any kind of return of "favors" in the form of Amar's money...

when she talks crap about that, having given megha and children some life as a favor, that's not right at all !!

who's she to decide what is good or right enough an occasion to spend money or who's she to advice others about how to spend money when all she and her son does is throw money around.

she doesn't even have enough sense in her to make a better person out of her son or to reprimand her son seriously when he throws around and plays with money...

Do you mean Vyaas parivaar is using Amar's money for all these thing? Even then they should not spend on such wasteful things. That money is for kid's future na? Why are they wasting it for sangeet, janmashtami, HM package tooπŸ˜†? 

If its Vyas' parivaars money (I mean FIL's personal), then Renu will definitely question such spending. This is what happens everywhere. Not all are mahan atmas like serial heroines to keep quietπŸ˜†. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
yaar kuch achi achi baatein karo, this NBT is clearly gone to take a dip in filth+++

I hope Megha, even knowing that half-truth, goes after Mohan with her frying pan and rolling pin πŸ˜†  turning Mohan black and blue πŸ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Do you mean Vyaas parivaar is using Amar's money for all these thing? Even then they should not spend on such wasteful things. That money is for kid's future na? Why are they wasting it for sangeet, janmashtami, HM package tooπŸ˜†? 

If its Vyas' parivaars money (I mean FIL's personal), then Renu will definitely question such spending. This is what happens everywhere. Not all are mahan atmas like serial heroines to keep quietπŸ˜†. 

no I don't think that Papa ji is spending amar's money on all this, that is now Nanhi and Addu's legally

yaar it does happen commonly too, but what I meant is that if anyone else questions this spend-thrifting then I would have understood but all this coming from Renu can't ever seem right to me as she herself, combined with her son, indulges in too much spending and frittering away so much money on rubbish and spoiled habits !!

she's no one to give lectures to others on how to spend or save money