MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
Ok..MI .. tumhara POV about Indu can cause so many probs like i feared..let Indu be the last person who comes to know about the whole fiasco..
i still feel that rondy has said the truth about marriage but has lied that the divorce is already through...this is probably the 50th time i am writing it in the forum!!! and most probably I am wrong also.!!!
Originally posted by vs-kmh

tum logo ne aaj mera nahut dil dokhya hai. sab ke sab miklar Monu ke klhilaf batein kar rahe hai. sab uski buraiya kar rahe hai. uski acchaiyo ko bholl gaye. mujhe rona aa rha hai.๐Ÿ˜ญ
dekho kitna rulaya tum logo ne. ab MMT per flood aa gaya to mujhe dosh mat dena.

waise tum logo ne mera itna dil dukhaya hai na jaao aaj tum me so koi nahi so payega. tum sabke sapne me Jhappu Dappu Nagin dance karenege raat bhar.
aare roh matha.. ab koyi galthi kare tho sahaza milne chahiye.. phir sab thik ho jayega..ab haso ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Fari-Agreed a Mother deserves the bestest treatment from dere children but in this case,ushe baatane se kuch faidaa hota?Ulta Shaadi ko rokne ki puri koshish karti thi aur Shaadi hone ke baad manane ki koshish to ho rahan hai na...

Bishal  @ bold red above

shaadi rokney ki koshish karti, right??

kaunsi shaadi??

Megha aur Mohan ki shaadi, right??

Ye woh shaadi hai jisko ko mai apni puri jaan -o- dil se rukwana chahthi thi

The circumstances, in which this shaadi took place, did you seriously cheer and wish for it to go through??

Without Megha knowing the truth?? About Mohan riddhima marriage?

I believe that Mohan should have taken time from Vyas family to at least tell Indu, this time would have given him a much-needed chance to reveal the ugly truth and circumstances of Riddhima, to Megha too...

At least he should have made one last effort to convince Indu, but NO!! He was in such a hurry to go through with another "fast-track" shaadi that he didn't even wait and went ahead with the sangeet that very night itself.

Do you think it's easy, to live with such a mother-in-law who goes around spewing filthy stuff all around the house, about Megha and kids too..

Mohan mostly, only is able to ever say "Maa" aur udher uss ki bolti band hou jaati hai..

Megha se shaadi kar ke Mohan ne kaunsa acha kaam kar liya hai?? kaunsa nobel award win kia hai Indu se sach chupa kar??

ye shaadi tou nahi thi, bigamy thi
Originally posted by sumiswap

I want Megha to know the truth today..oh god please itni si wish poori kardo aaj ๐Ÿ˜’!!! 
same pinch yaar sumi,even i want the sme...and i hope this rondis exit will happen soon tooo..
well i wanted to ask one think from many days...that whos pic is(i mean actor,singer who??)
 in ur profile pic?๐Ÿ˜‰
hi neelima pooja sumi sitamma mumbaindian    ๐Ÿค— how r u
Originally posted by sitamma

none of you were here yest..we were struggling to move the MMT forward..where were all of you?

Sita, I was busy at work, remember my 38 hours weekend shift ??

@Vrinda

๐Ÿค—  

chal0  it's good you are here today

how did you like friday and thursday's episodes? and what are the thoughts for today's episode?

Ab Mohan ke liye punishment-
1.Megha ko ek saal me 6 baar HM le jaana hai๐Ÿ˜›
2.Riddhima ke liye ek purana aashiq dhundke laana hai,naya bhi chalega-koi bhi accha ladka except MB himself๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tab to Mohan will be redeemed na?
Originally posted by -Swetha-

New TC article on NBT..
Oh please tell me they are not shooting MM's honeymoon. I will die I will seriously die. I don't want to die a day before my birthday๐Ÿ˜ญ

Chindi people don't have money to get a decent actor to play Raddi but have money to spend on trips to Nepal.๐Ÿ˜†

Edit:

Just read the article and they are going for their HM. Which means Megha doesn't know the truth. Or does she? Also I am not dead yet so yeay!!!
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago