Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Fear files ke alag alag episodes ke liye matter idhar hi mil jayega ðŸ˜†.

Neelu have you heard of Dr.Brian Weiss?

uski book?? have you read it?? 

@Neelu

lol that doesn't qualify ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† same looking friends ðŸ¤£ that wouldn't qualify lol
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Fear files ke alag alag episodes ke liye matter idhar hi mil jayega ðŸ˜†.

Neelu have you heard of Dr.Brian Weiss?

🤣

Haan sunna hain na. I've even watched a documentary on him in Discovery ðŸ˜† Why you think we should visit him? Yeah that will be cool! I am up for a round trip to the US  We can visit Disney land too ðŸ˜³
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

exactly yaar, and Kunal is looking a little off too nowadays, don't throw rotten eggs at me for saying this, but there was once way back too, when I felt that this hectic shooting schedule plus maybe his irregular sleeping habits must be taking it's toll on him, because two months back too he looked a lot tired and strained (around eyes), clear signs of insomnia / exhaustion / lack of sleep...

then it was fine as the character he was playing came out naturally because he himself was able to connect with it on multiple levels..

but nowadays, he looks tired++++, strained (around the eyes, the eye-lids even look swollen/reddended to me) plus his character has been compromised irreversibly, he clearly does not seem happy with it, so isn't able to connect and make it look natural, on any level.

Bechara Kunal..actually bechare all actors...
Kunal ka acting is fine actually. I feel we are not able to connect to it because of the Riddhima angle. We cannot isolate it from the scenes. Thats where the problem is.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kunchii

yahan kya ho raha hai??!! any bhayanak news? 😕

🤗

just one spoiler saying "Megha will come to know the whole truth and her parents might overhear her conversation with Mohan'"
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

exactly yaar, and Kunal is looking a little off too nowadays, don't throw rotten eggs at me for saying this, but there was once way back too, when I felt that this hectic shooting schedule plus maybe his irregular sleeping habits must be taking it's toll on him, because two months back too he looked a lot tired and strained (around eyes), clear signs of insomnia / exhaustion / lack of sleep...

then it was fine as the character he was playing came out naturally because he himself was able to connect with it on multiple levels..

but nowadays, he looks tired++++, strained (around the eyes, the eye-lids even look swollen/reddended to me) plus his character has been compromised irreversibly, he clearly does not seem happy with it, so isn't able to connect and make it look natural, on any level.

@Red - Must be because of reading all those comments on IF and having "self doubts" ðŸ˜†

Ok on a serious note I feel bad for Kunal too. But I hardly think it is to do with his schedule because his schedule was the same even 2 months back. 
sumiswap thumbnail
Neelu, Fari: Brian Weiss ke book ke baare mein hi bolne wali thi main. He talks about souls and souls travelling in groups and all that. Fear files ka talk suddenly reminded me of him. ðŸ˜†. Mere se zyada my hubby believes in his theories. But I loved his book 'Only Love is Real'...a good read even if you think it is fiction.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤗

<font size="2">just one spoiler saying "Megha will come to know the whole truth and her parents might overhear her conversation with Mohan'"</font>
[/Q sUOTE] yeh tho acchi kabar hai.. sacchi.. her in laws will overhear it..

BayAreaGuru thumbnail

just one spoiler saying "Megha will come to know the whole truth and her parents might overhear her conversation with Mohan'"

So FIL/MIL will also come to know today ? 😲
Vaise I wonder how will Nanhi/Addu react to this news if they come to know abt it
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

@Red - Must be because of reading all those comments on IF and having "self doubts" ðŸ˜†

Ok on a serious note I feel bad for Kunal too. But I hardly think it is to do with his schedule because his schedule was the same even 2 months back. 

Kunal's self doubt stems from IF comments ðŸ˜†...that was the best thing I read here ðŸ¤£. Kunal ne bhi yehi kiya rahega if at all he had seen that thread ðŸ¤£
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

So FIL/MIL will also come to know today ? 😲
Vaise I wonder how will Nanhi/Addu react to this news if they come to know abt it

Kids might not come to know about it..aise lagta hai..