Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Okay you read woh nutritionist wala spoof πŸ˜†. Tujhe nahi lagta ke aajkal Kunal thoda mota ho gaya hai..not that he looks bad but pehle se thoda mota ho gaya hai..issliye Megha turned into a nutritionist πŸ˜Š

Yaar at the end of the day Mohan, Indu ka beta hain thodi charbi to chadhegi hi uss parπŸ˜†

Megha ab roz usse karla ka juice, salad aur boiled veges de kar ek dum mast maal bana degi πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

yes becoz of kids megha ko mohan ke saath majboori mein rahna padega...and becoz of  vyas family also unki izaat ki dhajiya udd jaayegi...and renu phir to megha ka jeena haram kar degi esliye yeh sab na ho esliye megha khud hi taklif apne sar le legi.

So one more majboori ki shadi...🀒...who was the person to come up with this idea of majboori wali shadi in our soaps!! Usko please goli se udado!😑
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Just read the spoiler. It says will Megha's parents hear them? When did Megha' parents come into the picture?
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Just read the spoiler. It says will Megha's parents hear them? When did Megha' parents come into the picture?

Issliye bol rahi hun, dont break your head over it! Its like MR marriage..dream or reality...πŸ˜•
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hellooo everyone  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

it's only been one day of my absence from here but seems like ages, missed you all yesterday

koi mujhey update karo, kia spoiler hai Neelu, Sumi?

Megha's parents coming into the picture now???
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

hellooo everyone  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

it's only been one day of my absence from here but seems like ages, missed you all yesterday

koi mujhey update karo, kia spoiler hai Neelu, Sumi?

Megha's parents coming into the picture now???

Hi Fari πŸ€—

Megha's parents are as elusive as Mr. Bhatnagar πŸ˜†.

The spoiler says that Megha gets to know the truth and does not give Mohan a chance to clarify. Will her parents overhear the truth? 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Sirf ek slap? Main toh chahti thi ki Megha, Addu ke bat se Mohan ki kapade jaisi dhulayi kare. 

Yaar yeh toh hoga hi. Agar Megha ko sab sach pata chal gaya hain toh woh Mohan ke ghar mein usse alag rahegi. I am ready to watch that as long as they say tata to Ridz and make MM marriage legal. Mujhe yeh baat khal rahi hain!

yaar Addu ka bat tou bachon wala, buhat halka hou gaa πŸ˜†

uss se tou Mohan ki ek choti ungli bhi nahi tootey gi πŸ˜†  

frying pan aur leather belts ziada achi rahein gi Mohan ki dhulaai ke liye 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Fari πŸ€—

The spoiler says that Megha comes to know about Mohan's first wedding and doesn't give him a chance to explain. Then it says "Will Megha's parents hear them?" They are obviously out of their minds coz Megha's parents are not even around.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sumiswap

So one more majboori ki shadi...🀒...who was the person to come up with this idea of majboori wali shadi in our soaps!! Usko please goli se udado!😑

megha ke liye to phir majboori ki shaadi ho gai na...jise usne pyar kiya usne hi dhoka diya Aaise insaan se kon Aurat khushi se rahna chahegi ?

@neelu

MM ko vapas court marriage karna padega. shaadi ke papers pe dono ko sing karke vo papers court mein sumbit karne padege

and i want megha aache se monu ki dhilaai kare but megha shayad Aaisa nahi karegi
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
I think I need a holiday from NBT. My mind is cooking up some really insane tracks. 

But I still say that MR ought to become friends and torture Mohan.