Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sitamma

now do you know what I wish for..i just wish that they wind up the show before big boss so that we will be saved.!!

Earlier I used to be worried that they'll do exactly that. But now I feel that they'll drag this nonsensical crap for another few months till they find a decent replacement. They can still bring back the story on track and at least be assured of 2.0 TRP's. The fact is even if BB comes on 10.30 time slot there can be no guarantee for its TRPs as there is so much competition. People would rather watch BALH, PV & MKAP than a bunch of brainless people cat-fighting.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all the time we spent on anlaysing the episodes,depicting the symbolism,experiencing the thrill of it,living and reliving the sweet moments..all that seems to be so long ago and with another show..It is not anger i feel..I feel so sad and so sorry to see a show deteriorating  like this...in front of our eyes,so rapidly...
shamil thumbnail
guys I have a feeling that may be rondi says she got married to monu but they have already divorced? now that could make sense! coz this rondi has already said she is married to monu.

kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

guys I have a feeling that may be rondi says she got married to monu but they have already divorced? now that could make sense! coz this rondi has already said she is married to monu.

Can they divorce within 1 day of marriage?? or she will say they got married a year or 6 months back ... πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkap00r

Can they divorce within 1 day of marriage?? or she will say they got married a year or 6 months back ... πŸ˜†

yeah thats also a questionπŸ˜†
but if monu can marry 2 ladies in just two days (wow!what a record!) πŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Shamo I don't think CV's have brains for that. They are hell bent upon creating/showing blooper after blooper. If Megha knows about MR "divorce" wouldn't she be a little more mad at Mohan? πŸ˜• I mean how would a woman feel should she find out that the man she is married to was married to another woman for 72 hours. The timings and all that don't match for divorce to happen so soon. It is still the next day after their wedding. Which means MR have been married only for what 48 hours? 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkkap00r

🀣 

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

shamil...i said exactly the same ..just go a few pages behind in this MMt and read it..
shamil thumbnail
hmm then most probably it will as we  all predicted earlier
she will laugh like a buffalo and say 'pattichhe..'
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma

shamil...i said exactly the same ..just go a few pages behind in this MMt and read it..

haila! we are soul shishters thenπŸ˜†