MMT-Sunday_NBT 2.0 Top Scenes of the Week - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sitamma

you wait and see...none of my predictions have come true so far..but this is going to come true...and we may get a super epi also for this...
but dont forget about my gift!!!

Really,good to see u so much optimistic and i wish it ends with a logical twist-tab to "Sone Pe Suhaaga"๐Ÿ˜ƒ
muche lagta hai..cv's are in a hurry to close this track at least for the time being...they are making riddie tell this to megha bec of that..and we may not be shown the divorce proceedings as well..we may just have to assume that divorce has taken place bec they showed them signing the papers for it..and they might keep this track open so that in case they feel dram is needed in the future they can bring her back..who knows?
but i feel next week end we will get a super epi to say bye bye to ridz.
kyon pg no 12 pe stuck hai? woh shourie abhi tak update likh rahi ahi kya??

ami,we were discussing about the possible tracks they should show in the future..
am copy pasting..
possible tracks they should show in the future...
  1. .mohan addu track
  2. Mohan and his papaji track...megha and addu will help in this
  3. indu megha track
  4. indu kids bonding
  5. amar's property issues
  6. Trying to get Mohan and guru weaned from their Bindaas bachelor status and habits is going to be tough for Megha๐Ÿ˜†
  7. Trying to get Mohan involved in helping out with regular house hold related chores both within the house and outside is going to be a feat for Megha...And their nok jok in the house...๐Ÿ˜†
  8. Megha's past/parents 
  9. MEghan in PL..having sweet moments during lunch time and subtle romance during office hrs..they will be surrounded by so many people at home...๐Ÿ˜ณ
  10. .lots of mohan renu scenes..which i hope they will show.๐Ÿ˜†
  11. Mohan riddima track..which should end gracefully soon.
And MM tracks is the pivot in all these tracks.

wow well said...they have so many beautiful things to show us ...๐Ÿ˜†

you wait and see...none of my predictions have come true so far..but this is going to come true...and we may get a super epi also for this...
but dont forget about my gift!!!

sure i give you gift ๐Ÿ˜†..but what you want? don't say mohan๐Ÿ˜† sivay mohan i give you anything๐Ÿ˜†
Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—..i finished updating my post on page one!...if anybody is interested or anybody who wants to kill time as they don't have any work.๐Ÿคฃ.can go and read my post..i am sure you will get so bored that you will automatically think of all your pending work! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

sure i give you gift ๐Ÿ˜†..but what you want? don't say mohan๐Ÿ˜† sivay mohan i give you anything๐Ÿ˜†
muche mohan chahiye bhi nahi..there are so many people wanting to grab him..I want MR batnagar Sr...and that too immediately.!!!
Originally posted by shourie

Hello..is anybody home?๐Ÿ˜•

hey baby i mom in home ..๐Ÿ˜† just looking others topic
shourie..you remembered to write all that i instructed you to,no?
hai my lioness..welcome to MMT!!!