Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

why is richa is so interested in kunal? (Page 2)

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by hima2012

Good question LeelaLOL
I know people will throw anything in their hands at me for saying this but I will say it now. 
I saw the Friday episode on Saturday (online) and honestly, felt bad for the witch. I know she has done all the wrong things when Kunal loved her and also after Kunal married Siddhi. Her timing was wrong and her methods to get back Kunal were all wrong. But I did feel that she truly loves Kunal on Friday. She was ready to marry him just so she could be with him. I don't know why but for the first time, I could feel Richa's pain when she said, "Agar tum jal rahe ho tho thumhare bina main bhi jal rahi hun.. agar ham donno ko jalna hain tho kyon na ham donno milke jalen" . I felt her pain for being apart from Kunal was true but her methods of showing the love have always been wrong.

Again, I am not justifying Richa's actions. I am the first person to detest her but on Friday, I felt she does love Kunal truly but I hope our dearest Kunal does not fall for her words and marry her.. that is the scariest and pukeworthy thing Kunal could ever do in his lifeDead

di...all her love looks fake to me...all she wants is to win...she wants to possess kunal in my eyes...kunal-richa love never a true love in the first place...they both have similar attitude...personality...thats why they are compatible which is broken by siddhi...does she understand the real meaning of love...if she needs a tuition in it...she needs to learn it from siddhi...love doesn't mean gain by all means...love means sacrifice your life for the person whom you loved the most...this wicked women killed her own brother...she n love...there is no meaning into it

look at the man...siddhi left him...he is totally drowned into sorrow n liquor...neither he is listening to his parents nor his heart...he can't forget siddhi at all...he destroyed his own life

when he was in love with richa...he falls out...he cried...but then he lead a normal life n happy with it...he did not destroyed his life...till anand brought siddhi into his life...everything goes haywire...never once he turns back to richa...

now when he re-meets siddhi again...he will run behind her only either in drunken state or non-drunken state...no matter how much he says...he have forgotten siddhi...she does not exist for me...he wants to be alone...the truth is he loves siddhi madly...passionately...his existence is with siddhi...he can't live w/o siddhi...he is too much in love with her...if to compare...more than richa...n post-leap...one day or night...in his drunken state...he will pour his pain...love...passion to siddhi...which makes her feel guilty for breaking his heart so badly...

n i wonder when he knows the truth...how hell going to break loose upon him...he will cry..repent...hate himself for leaving his pregnant wife in that hell...he was not with her in the crucial days of pregnancy...never bothered to enquire her health during pregnancy...unknown to himself...he separated a mother from her son...never trusted her...how will he react...he will break down completely...

one tight slap on richa's face n throw her out of the house...

but then i have a strong feel that post-leap...richa will be positive...maybe due to Anand C and Anand D...

i am confident our kunal will never marry her...he is already shattered...heartbroken...by siddhi...she broken his heart so badly...he is stone-hearted now...no emotions...no feel...nothing...he is numb...a stone...he only lives for his son...but no desire to live...he is dead...such man can never marry...neither will listen to loved ones...the only person who can bring our old adorable KC is siddhi herself...

i can't wait for SiNal post-leap romance...

Leela, I completely agree with what you said and like I already said, this is the first time on Friday, I felt Richa loves Kunal and wants to be with him at any cost and she did do all the wrong things to achieve that and she can never be forgiven. I am also not questioning Kunal's love for Siddhi because I know he loves her more than his life and Siddhi loves him too in the right way. But the question is about Richa.. so, I said what I felt from Friday's episode. Before that, I too felt that Richa only wanted Kunal because he was out of her reach and she would do anything to win. But there was no such situation on Friday.. and Kunal was absolutely clear about his feelings for siddhi and still she wanted to be with him. I know that is psychoish but felt sorry for her too.

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

Iska to ek hi jawaab hai Meges Vatsa...

Ritcha ka pyaar is Saccha (ROFL) pyaar ... use Kunal se kuch nahi chahiye na pyaar na paisa na care ... sirf Meera Bai ki tarah uski pooja kerna chahti hai Ermm dasi ki tarah uske maa baap ki sewa kerna chahti hai ... aaya ki tarah uske bacche paalna chahti hai ... seema ki gaaliyaan khani chahti hai ... raveena n Viks ke taane sunne chahti hai ... actually Ritcha ka pyaar hi Saccha pyaar hai not like some Kunal and Siddhi ... jine pyaar se jyaada Galat fehmiyaan pyaari hai ...

May be this is the only reason CVs are unable to remove her Post leap tooo
Haaii mere to aansu nikal gaye Cry Ritcha ka Tyaag uska balidaan Clap

and whats that Dialogue agar kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaho ... topoori kayanaat including  EK ke CVs bhi use milaane ki saazish kerte hainWink

Love your way of looking at thisLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

Hima i am with you.. i have not seen the episode, cant tolerate richa, i hate hate her to core but i have never doubted her love for Kunal.. agree her method or what ever she did to get him back were wrong and  pathetic and unacceptable,  but  her love  for Kunal cant be questioned ,even during the  kidnapping case she precisely told those goons nothing should happen to Kunal ..may be her love for Kunal might not match Sidhi's love for Kunal , but she loves him too..

Never felt she truly loves Kunal but always felt that she wants him because she can't have him. But since the situation on Friday had no siddhi in the equation and even after he told her that he loves siddhi and cannot forget her and cannot give her happiness, she wanted to marry him. That shows how desparate she is to be with KunalDead

also I agree her thinking and wanting Kunal  when he is saying that he doesn't love her  is wrong,when you love some one you should be happy to see him /her happy even if it is not with you..   but she in her craziness and madness took away all his happiness , his life , which is what i hate..

Well, from her POV she is right.. but yes from any other living being's POV she cannot be more wrongAngry

and i have always said this and will say it again , Kunal did played a big role in  letting Richa belive that he might be still in love with her during the pre- c night days.. the way he used to run to her at the drop of ha, showed concern towards her, cared for her  in the name of friendship always gave wrong signals to both Richa and sidhi . Even then, now he always had a soft corner for her.. 

Yes, he did during Raveena's marriage but after the false rape charges, I don't think he has shown any soft corner for Richa. Now, yes by letting her into the house and his bedroom again he is giving her wrong signals.. but Richa is mad.. she doesn't take any kind of signals. She just goes by what she wants no matter how much he hates her, she still wants himDead
mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Good question LeelaLOL
I know people will throw anything in their hands at me for saying this but I will say it now. 
I saw the Friday episode on Saturday (online) and honestly, felt bad for the witch. I know she has done all the wrong things when Kunal loved her and also after Kunal married Siddhi. Her timing was wrong and her methods to get back Kunal were all wrong. But I did feel that she truly loves Kunal on Friday. She was ready to marry him just so she could be with him. I don't know why but for the first time, I could feel Richa's pain when she said, "Agar tum jal rahe ho tho thumhare bina main bhi jal rahi hun.. agar ham donno ko jalna hain tho kyon na ham donno milke jalen" . I felt her pain for being apart from Kunal was true but her methods of showing the love have always been wrong.

Again, I am not justifying Richa's actions. I am the first person to detest her but on Friday, I felt she does love Kunal truly but I hope our dearest Kunal does not fall for her words and marry her.. that is the scariest and pukeworthy thing Kunal could ever do in his lifeDead

Watching Friday's episode , I don't think Richa really  love Kunal at all... If she trully loves Kunal and respects him and cares for him , then after hearing Kunal's words wouldn't have agreed to marry him at all...
She still can prove she trully loves Kunal by refusing to marry him... there is still time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmSilambu-Hima-

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@ mochas exactly!...after watching Fridays episode i can't even say she is a human...she is a heartless vamp how can she love anybody...kunal rightly said she thinks he is a lifeless toy and want to play with his emotions...even a stone will melt after hearing a man declaring himself a deadman...if the so called love of her is true she will tell all the truth about the deal and will reunite them ...she doesn't allow him to be a burning wood...she proved indeed she is a psycho ..                                             @ mages seriously this question is killing me...she can't get his love,care,affection,concern...anygirl in her true sence won't accept to marry a man who loves his wife to death... I think she misunderstood their relationship...she might think kunal loves siddhi just bcoz she is his wife...
stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
well according to me ...wicha 's love for kunal is not true love at all...
infact this cant be called love at all...

its only an obssesion ...she is only obsseessed with kunal nd wants him at any cost ...as kunal rightly said dat day...she regards him as an object , a toy ...nothing more dan dat ...

she could never digest the fact dat kunal got married to siddhi nd moved on in life ...

she cannot take losing at any cost ...especially to siddhi never ...

her basic mentality is if kunal couldnt be hers then he would never be siddhi's either ...

so she just wants to possess him like an object ...

this defintely cant be termed as love ...

love is selfless love is unconditional ...

love is wat sinal have for each other ...
kunal took the blame on himself even went to jail for siddhi

on the other hand ...siddhi scarifice everything for kunal , her happiness , her child ...
got seprated from him so dat he comes out of jail ...
though i agree she shuld have confided in kunal dan taking such drastic steps nd ruining her life ...
but this is her love for kunal ...

if wicha truly loved kunal...she wouldnt have asked him to compromise on his principles ...nd wouldnt have left him for materialistic needs ...

Edited by stuti123 - 05 August 2012 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_Devakshiparadigmrainbowgirl

Go to top