India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

My take about still to come episodes !

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
" Rishi and Shweta are not college friends but they may be classmates. May be Shweta is a silent lover ( Silent lover means the one who loves but never confess it).. And nowshe has planned this fake report of pregenency to get Ricky in his life ann she met indira and Indira force Rishi to marry her, on the 30th day itis revealed that Indira is tumor free and is fine and then there will be a fight between Shweta and Indira . Who will get Ricky ? LIsten, shweta may create a misunderstanding for Indira in Rishi's mind so that she will create afeud between InSHi but at the end of the day Inshi will be together ".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007aadk-Neha04-

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
good malay uptill we have seen rishi in fear of loosing indira   but now it will be fun to see fear in indira to loose rishi and her hitlergiri to save rishi inshi r inseperable 

inshi nok jhok indira hitlergiri   this track can be fun and increase inshi bonding but 

these cvs r not to be trustedAngry

no seperation or breaking of inshi please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-Neha04-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Yes , it will be fun to watch How Indira fight with this girl for Rishi... 
What if this girl is a psycho like sameer
   W*F

I mean Agar Rk k peche psycho ban gye to kya hoga jaise sameer Indira k liye pagal hua thaa ???

I think this is a negative character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashu0203

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
 Well , after reading the articles on aasiya kazi's entry as shwetha ,rishi's classmate, i just have one thing to say that rishi at first will treat her as a friend only and he will be a bit hesitant also because he has now completely forgotten the ricky diwan days,We all know how much pain he feels when he thinks about himself being a ricky diwan.
 and shwetha.. dont know how will they show her ..What made her feel for ricky diwan in those days ? his money, status , or his spoilt attitude, arrogance,or simply an infatuation? how was she in her college days? What kind of the girl she was? Many things cvs need to unfold and i hope they do it with care and proportion.
Watever it is i wish her entry is after the bt track. There are already good ways to end bt track withhelp of rishi. I want rishi only to find a way.. Dance price money, lottery etc are good means to give it a logical end. Wish to see inshi getting all the more deep emotions of love for each other.
Then shweta's entry can do good. Dont want her in bt track. Come on yaar Rishi feeling the fear and pain of indira has to be the highlight now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Ranjinikishan-Neha04-

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

" Rishi and Shweta are not college friends but they may be classmates. May be Shweta is a silent lover ( Silent lover means the one who loves but never confess it).. And nowshe has planned this fake report of pregenency to get Ricky in his life ann she met indira and Indira force Rishi to marry her, on the 30th day itis revealed that Indira is tumor free and is fine and then there will be a fight between Shweta and Indira . Who will get Ricky ? LIsten, shweta may create a misunderstanding for Indira in Rishi's mind so that she will create afeud between InSHi but at the end of the day Inshi will be together ".

Quite possible

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top