Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

padmini silence was justified

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i think padmini silence was justified when Mukund,s mother was blaming her and her family.because whatever Mukund,s mom was saying,all was true.

it is true that padmini and samsher was not married,yet they live together .i mean outsider assume that they are husband and wife because of all this...and this serial is based on common people,so common people easily assume things about others.people who are not from chawl will regard this thing strange as no one want to know reality of inner side..as in our society,people only believe in outside story and rumours..no one want to know that their relation is pure and pure than that word.

second when Mukund,s mom was saying that why u did not tell me,when i called u Mrs Mallick..she was right...i know she is only pretended because all which is done just because of her greed...bt she was right...they did not tell her.

so  i think Padmini silence was right,as she had no words to explain herself...

what u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you in these situations She was right but when Trish asked not to Marry Madhu with Muku What She replied was wrong bcoz at that Trish was right...
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I feel very bad for paddy but i guess she should have told the truth . still, even if mukund's mother had herself seen paddy run away from balaraj she would have pretended ignorance. Ayi is just so mean nah, she and bittu ji should get married, both are sadistics😡...

her silence was right either way it wouldn't have mattered to ayi. ayi know that madhubala is innocent par usko is sa koi farak nahi parah. apni beti ki dafa bada rona aya, jab ka dosri ki bachi ka dekho kya kiya is na.

p.s. yeah i know  ayi married but still😍
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

I feel very bad for paddy but i guess she should have told the truth . still, even if mukund's mother had herself seen paddy run away from balaraj she would have pretended ignorance. Ayi is just so mean nah, she and bittu ji should get married, both are sadistics😡...

her silence was right either way it wouldn't have mattered to ayi. ayi know that madhubala is innocent par usko is sa koi farak nahi parah. apni beti ki dafa bada rona aya, jab ka dosri ki bachi ka dekho kya kiya is na.

p.s. yeah i know  ayi married but still😍

😆agar ayi or bittu ny shadi kr li...tu mukund k father ki zindagi better ho jae gi.😆
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Agree with you in these situations She was right but when Trish asked not to Marry Madhu with Muku What She replied was wrong bcoz at that Trish was right...

you are right arnave..trishna was right at that time..anyways hope not to see mukund again/
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think she was justified in her silence, because like you said it was true what Aai was saying, however she was taking it all out of context in that regard I would have liked to see her say something. But just as Neelum.drashti said, Aai knows Madhu is innocent and she just wants to make trouble.
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya agree with u...even if she tried explaining ayi would tell something else...n it would hurt her more...