India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

padmini silence was justified

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
i think padmini silence was justified when Mukund,s mother was blaming her and her family.because whatever Mukund,s mom was saying,all was true.

it is true that padmini and samsher was not married,yet they live together .i mean outsider assume that they are husband and wife because of all this...and this serial is based on common people,so common people easily assume things about others.people who are not from chawl will regard this thing strange as no one want to know reality of inner side..as in our society,people only believe in outside story and rumours..no one want to know that their relation is pure and pure than that word.

second when Mukund,s mom was saying that why u did not tell me,when i called u Mrs Mallick..she was right...i know she is only pretended because all which is done just because of her greed...bt she was right...they did not tell her.

so  i think Padmini silence was right,as she had no words to explain herself...

what u think?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfecthumtumkattyprema_ksShas3desaitEvIlNeSs_RoCkZgorgeousqueen.Arnav90Neelum.drashti

humtumkatty Groupbie
humtumkatty
humtumkatty

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
..agree with u.
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Agree with you in these situations She was right but when Trish asked not to Marry Madhu with Muku What She replied was wrong bcoz at that Trish was right...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy-Naz

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Agreed
Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Agree with u..
Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I feel very bad for paddy but i guess she should have told the truth . still, even if mukund's mother had herself seen paddy run away from balaraj she would have pretended ignorance. Ayi is just so mean nah, she and bittu ji should get married, both are sadisticsAngry...

her silence was right either way it wouldn't have mattered to ayi. ayi know that madhubala is innocent par usko is sa koi farak nahi parah. apni beti ki dafa bada rona aya, jab ka dosri ki bachi ka dekho kya kiya is na.

p.s. yeah i know  ayi married but stillDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Sandy-Naz

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

I feel very bad for paddy but i guess she should have told the truth . still, even if mukund's mother had herself seen paddy run away from balaraj she would have pretended ignorance. Ayi is just so mean nah, she and bittu ji should get married, both are sadisticsAngry...

her silence was right either way it wouldn't have mattered to ayi. ayi know that madhubala is innocent par usko is sa koi farak nahi parah. apni beti ki dafa bada rona aya, jab ka dosri ki bachi ka dekho kya kiya is na.

p.s. yeah i know  ayi married but stillDay Dreaming

LOLagar ayi or bittu ny shadi kr li...tu mukund k father ki zindagi better ho jae gi.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Agree with you in these situations She was right but when Trish asked not to Marry Madhu with Muku What She replied was wrong bcoz at that Trish was right...
you are right arnave..trishna was right at that time..anyways hope not to see mukund again/

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index