Hitler Didi

New Articles on HD

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Found two articles mentioning HD

Not too many would have noticed this, but after the crew of TV serial Bade Acche Lagte Hain was deported from Dubai for shooting outdoors without permission, the producers tweaked the story in such a way that with minimal use of outdoor footage, the Gulf city was recreated within Mumbai limits.

Over the last few years, producers have increasingly come up with shows whose stories have been set in some distant hamlets and cities of India. Balika Vadhu was set between Jetsar, Jaipur and Bilariya. Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai is set in from Haridwar. Hitler Didi plays out in Delhi's Chandni Chowk and Afsar Bitiya is from Bhagalpur.

However, these shows have barely been shot at the actual locations. After a few days of outdoor shooting, the work shifts to Mumbai, preferably at a studio located between Nalasopara and Dahisar.

According Ila Bedi Dutta, the producer of Hitler Didi, the initial outdoor shoots only establish the feel of the show. "But it's not monetarily wise to have the entire show shot in a city outside Mumbai. So we recreate a few bylanes and houses that we've seen there at a studio here," she says.

Rajan Shahi, whose shows are only shot at Film City, regardless of which city their stories come from says that the actors prefer to shoot in Mumbai. "It's so difficult to get them to agree to move out of town to film the serials because we're shooting for 24 or 26 days in a month," he says.

Sony to launch 'Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage :http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k12/aug/aug35.php

MUMBAI: Sony Entertainment Television (Set) is launching a new fiction show titled 'Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage' on 6 August.

The show will air every Monday to Thursday at 8.30 pm replacing Dekha Ek Khwaab which has gone off-air on 2 August. It will be competing with slot leader Ek Hazarome Meri Behena hai (Star Plus), Hitler Didi (Zee TV) and Madhubala (Colors).

'Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage' explores the debate betweenlove marriages and arranged marriages without taking either side. The show highlights the pros and cons of both through the lives of two young women.

'Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage' is produced by Sphere Origins Multivision and written by Bollywood writer Kamlesh Pandey.Multi Screen Media COO N P Singh said, "Sony Entertainment Television is committed to bring differentiated programming and offer a diversified bouquet of entertaining shows to the audience. We are sure that audience will love this show and it will strengthen our hold in the fiction domain along with our already popular shows 'Bade Achhe Laggte Hai', 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' and 'Saas Bina Sasural'."

Sphere Origins Multivision CMD Sunjoy Waddhwa added, "'Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage' is a show about two friends who share different views on marriage. The show projects two different ideologies on marriage that prevail in our society without taking either side. Through this show we are trying to convey that whether love or arranged, marriage is an everyday partnership; sometimes you need to arrange the love, at other times you have to love the arrangement."

The show traces the journey of two friends who are diametrically opposite in their beliefs about marriage, yet share the same desire to have a happy and content marriage. The debate is on and as the story evolves perhaps along with the two friends, the country will also get an answer, the channel said.

sorry if already shared

Edited by likaboss - 04 August 2012 at 7:17pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuraliriyakhangopi06-Gunners-samrudhi.rRasha4evaprachidewYukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-....Diya.....Nabi.AblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz-PD-mahkuttyHeema22-Neha04-..Bebolove..

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing nancy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Diya.....ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Diya.....ByGod.Nancy

..Bebolove.. IF-Addictz
..Bebolove..
..Bebolove..

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing it Nancy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
another show at 8:30 slot 
great ... Ouch
hope TRPs rise this week 

and welcome all 

Edited by likaboss - 04 August 2012 at 10:12pm
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

great ... Ouch
hope TRPs rise this week 

and welcome all 

i found plot interesting but i never watch a show if i donot know the actors LOL my weakness Confused
so no new show only HD thought CVs will ruin HD i will still stick to it till its end or still Rati stays in that Wink

about TRPs i am least bothered dear, if they increase i will celebrate, if not i will be happy with a hope that Rati will soon come in some good reality shows Embarrassed

after seeing her guest appearance in CC i became greedy to see her more in reality showsBig smile

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 August 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Rasha4eva....Diya.....ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by likaboss

great ... Ouch
hope TRPs rise this week 

and welcome all 

i found plot interesting but i never watch a show if i donot know the actors LOL my weakness Confused
so no new show only HD thought CVs will ruin HD i will still stick to it till its end or still Rati stays in that Wink

about TRPs i am least bothered dear, if they increase i will celebrate, if not i will be happy with a hope that Rati will soon come in some good reality shows Embarrassed

after seeing her guest appearance in CC i became greedy to see her more in reality showsBig smile
i dont watch any other show LOL
and yeah - you know how sneha said that Aasiya is staying for 3-4 months 
so that means HD isnt ending anytime soon 

and i knooow me to Embarrassed - reality shows are fun LOL i badly want her to participate in JDJ or some dance show Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Rasha4eva-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
you know i wish rati participate in JDL gand finale with karan wahi as guest appearance Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Rasha4eva.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top