•  
Poll Question :

will SiNal fall in love all over again

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
i know guys...this is a silly question...but then i wanted to know your views...

kunal has lost faith in love...KC is dead man now...he is ruthless n drunkard while siddhi is very much the same old siddhi...only infront of kunal she will have to pretend that she hates him...have to be rude to him...now here minus devils veena-richa...i don't want to talk abt them...9 yrs is not a short period...its a very very very long time...n lots of MU have pop up b/w SiNal...now with their new attitude towards life...n hatred for love from kunal's side...

not to forget one point...kunal when he was so called in love with richa...after she left him...he never care a damn infact after marriage he falls in love with siddhi...before marriage he never even run behind richa at all...will kunal do the same thing to siddhi...will he just forget her n ignore her just like what he did to richa in his initial days...or he will run behind siddhi n love her...gets close to her...be intimate with her...even if she maintains a distance

Will SiNal Fall In Love All Over Again?

Will The Same Love...Passion...Physical Intimacy n Attraction Arise In Their hearts again

My Answer Is Yes
i guess the story will start again from scratch form i hate you to I love you... first kunal will shout , yell at  sidhi, them nok jhok, the famous tissue will be back and finally i love you..
just hope it does not go KZK way when anurag married multiple times and never did prena  anurag stay together .. till they died together , which was the end...   
Yes...i love the way he behaved with siddhi in the initial days of marriage...even though he is judgmental and arrogant yet so much adorable...so once again our sinal going to rock...and my eyes desperately want to watch a sizzling dance with full of anger infront of richa and chopras just like the diwali party...
Yes and the Journey of Sinal love story continues and will be double time exciting this time...

They never fell out of love and are in love even today. As far as Kunal is concerned he is trying to tell the outer world something else but deep inside he knows that there cannot be anyone else in his life other than Siddhi...

And Siddhi never stopped loving him in any case...

What we should see is the leads coming back close and together again, which I am sure will happen
Yes.
But when wil this chudail of parichay b xposed?
yes yes yes,... 😳  sinal will again fall in love n hopefully again we saw some really cute nok jhok scenes of sinal... 😳
What is the point in watching Parichay if they don't??? So, YES!!
They were never out of love actually, they just need2-3 meetings for them to burn in passion again 😳😳😍