Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SiNal Post-Leap...Re-Meet (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Mages

its not only KKKM...but also Parents Trap...with Akele Hum Akele Tum added...ROFL...but i love all 3 movies...but AHAT is close to my heart...its one touching father-son story...

same here ...love this movie the most and want CV's to follow this one Wink  ... MU picked frm kuch khatti ...now after leap they shld follow akele hum completely WinkTongue

yup i am sure sulekhaji will help both her grandsons to unite their parents who are madly n passionately in love with...

for their very first meeting in their sexy avtaar...i wish n hope SiNal meets in private...alone...in passionate n intimate manner...there is no help...no devils n leeches...only SiNal alone...looking into each other eyes with love...pain...passion...n in just one meet...kunu will try to meet her again n again...he can't live w/o her...no matter how he says that he have forgotten siddhi...he still loves her to death...warna devdas nahin banta... exactly

yes i love akele hum akele tum...but in the movie it was focus on dad-son...in the show i want the concept to be focus on both mother-son n father-son...

i love the songs...currently the song that suits kunu is "why did you break my heart...why did we fall in love...why did you go away away away"...perfect song for kunu...

he is already a devdas...now his paro have to meet him...n react at his condition...i am dying to watch SiNal first meet...n RaYa first meet in BALH...i mean Re-Meet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156Sinal_Devakshid.padminiAnkitaKaran

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Everything else is fine, the only thing that is irritating me the most now is the fact that Richa's character is continued post leap!!!

And since this character is continued, the secret of Richa and Kunal's marriage will kept under wraps for a long time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilambuAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Everything else is fine, the only thing that is irritating me the most now is the fact that Richa's character is continued post leap!!!

yup richa torture is continued post-leap too...its expected since her truth has not been exposed yet...i wish Anand D puts a lizard in her head n that lizard goes into her mouth...it will be a kodak moment...ROFL...its one of the scene in parents trapLOL...which i hope EK n her bunch of jokers copy n paste it...this is one scene that will score high trps...ROFL

And since this character is continued, the secret of Richa and Kunal's marriage will kept under wraps for a long time!

i don't think she is married to kunal...i am still very positive abt it...if she is married to kunal...both anands will have difficulty in uniting their madly in love parents...n this devil is very dangerous...she might try to harm the boys too who are too young to handle her...once their father saved him from her hands...but not everytime...she is sticking like a leech...kunal have to tolerate her bcz of veena...n there is a hint too...veena told seema that if kunal never gets married to richa...she will never talk to seema forever...n post-leap veena doesn't talk to seema for 9 yrs...richa is brought to create MU in siddhi's mind that kunal-richa is married...since sulekhaji tells siddhi that her elder son is dead...n since sulekhaji might witness all the drama...she thought kunal is married...brings the child to siddhi...so one child with siddhi n the other with kunal...post-leap bcz siddhi is mistaken for kunal's marital status...she will maintain a distance from him while he will try to get close n intimate with her...

but the devil is still in post-leap...god knows what cheap tricks she is going to play...n kunal in his drunken state...

is it so difficult to expose the devil?...i can't tolerate her anymore...

Edited by Mages - 04 August 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

yup richa torture is continued post-leap too...its expected since her truth has not been exposed yet...i wish Anand D puts a lizard in her head n that lizard goes into her mouth...it will be a kodak moment...ROFL...its one of the scene in parents trapLOL...which i hope EK n her bunch of jokers copy n paste it...this is one scene that will score high trps...ROFL

i don't think she is married to kunal...i am still very positive abt it...if she is married to kunal...both anands will have difficulty in uniting their madly in love parents...n this devil is very dangerous...she might try to harm the boys too who are too young to handle her...once their father saved him from her hands...but not everytime...she is sticking like a leech...kunal have to tolerate her bcz of veena...n there is a hint too...veena told seema that if kunal never gets married to richa...she will never talk to seema forever...n post-leap veena doesn't talk to seema for 9 yrs...richa is brought to create MU in siddhi's mind that kunal-richa is married...since sulekhaji tells siddhi that her elder son is dead...n since sulekhaji might witness all the drama...she thought kunal is married...brings the child to siddhi...so one child with siddhi n the other with kunal...post-leap bcz siddhi is mistaken for kunal's marital status...she will maintain a distance from him while he will try to get close n intimate with her...

but the devil is still in post-leap...god knows what cheap tricks she is going to play...n kunal in his drunken state...

thats what my fear too...she will surely try to rape kunal...we cant forget she already tried but failed...now with the help of veena she may try again...

AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

thats what my fear too...she will surely try to rape kunal...we cant forget she already tried but failed...now with the help of veena she may try again...

she won't be able to do anything...remember pre-consummation how kunal told richa that even if he is drunk...not for one moment he will forget that he is a married man...he has a wife at home whom is waiting for him...here he is a father...he will not fall in the trap of the leech...he knows his responsibilities as a father even if he is drunk...so nothing will happen...he will never do any such disgusting thing that makes him fall down into his son's eyes...but this i can't promise upon siddhi if he meets her in drunken state aloneEmbarrassedWink...anything might happenDay DreamingWink...when its siddhi...n kunu is drunk...there is no control of feelings n emotionsDay DreamingHeart...it just overflows...remember C-Night 1...WinkWink...n the result is SiNal's twins sweetie pies...Embarrassed...so when he is with siddhi in drunken state...kunu ki neeyat par koi bharosa nahin...since he is still madly...deeply...passionately in love with her...EmbarrassedHeart

if veena gives such disgusting ideas...she is no fit to be a mother...when richa truth is expose...veena shold follow richa to mental asylum n admit herself...

Edited by Mages - 04 August 2012 at 11:24pm

DrivemecracyAnkitaKaran

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I want only the kids to reunite Sinal.No one from the ungrateful Chopra family including seema and the dumb Vira should do it.I hate them to the core.And i hope Sulekha will reveal to Siddhi the truth regarding her elder child being alive.

AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuS

I want only the kids to reunite Sinal.No one from the ungrateful Chopra family including seema and the dumb Vira should do it.I hate them to the core.And i hope Sulekha will reveal to Siddhi the truth regarding her elder child being alive.

well in various articles...it confirms that only SiNal kids will unite SiNal...

but before kids unite their parents...i want SiNal to re-meet alone after long 9 yrs...a passionate...intimate...romantic moment...with eye-locks...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

SiNal in sexy avtaar...especially siddhi...n kids re-unite them w/o SiNal meeting each other personally at alone...its impossible...i am sure SiNal will meet alone...n old feelings...love...passion will arise...kunu till now loves siddhi deeply...passionately...madly...look bechara devdas bangaya hai apni bachchon ke maa ke liye...ROFLROFL

we need our Sinalicious moment too...Embarrassed

Edited by Mages - 05 August 2012 at 12:04am

ashuSAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
kunal married or  unmarried to richa..lets keep that aside for sometime... as mages said...
as per the promo, trusting it for a change, Kunal has not accepted richa as a wife or a companion.. he is a loner ...and  in love with sidhi..
so coming to re-meet   ...what I feel is though the kids will unite the parents as per the articles, SINAL re-meet  will happen much before that .. either due to kids or coincidence they will come across each other...
personally I would prefer them meeting on a professional front.. may be fighting against each other in court or even better sidhi joining the same firm in which Kunal in working, may be joining as his assistant..
kunal would obviously show hatred  anger towards  her and she might also distant herself from him thinking he is married.. Junal sure will be rude to Sidhi just like the initials days of marriage  ..

what ever it is ,when they come across each other face to face first time post leap  , there would be fire work, for sure they will  lit up  the screen with their magic.. dying to see that moment... but guess will have to wait for at least 2-3 months...

naz1312-Hima-

Go to top