India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SiNal Post-Leap...Re-Meet

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
ok guys...i am really tired of reading all post abt kunal-richa marriage...will it happen or not...seriously its too boring now.Sleepy...all of a sudden richa becomes so famous...Angry...lets not talk abt the devilAngry...lets talk abt SiNal now...Embarrassed

post-leap...one thing i could say...siddhi is looking extra gorgeous n sexy in her look...her pinned sexy sarees n her curl hair...what can i say...she is looking more n more beautiful...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

n kunal as usual dashing n handsome...back to his old looks...when we were drooling on him...Day Dreaming

now guys do you think SiNal will re-meet bcz of their kids only...well from my view...i will say no...bcz both of them doesn't know abt each other kids...kunal doesn't know abt his younger son taken birth...while siddhi doesn't know abt her elder son being with kunal...so i don't think they will meet bcz of kids...its the later part of the story though yes both bros will meet each other first...SiNal might meet by coincidence...what say guys...either in a passionate n intimate way or just subtle way...

what do you think will be their reactions in their first re-meet...both are known as divorced...but the love...the pain...the passion...is still intact...they are still connected bcz of their kids...n they know it very well that they are connected through their kids...they still love each other with the same passion n madness...

since now looking at the promo...kunal is ruthless n a drunkard...lost faith in love...how will he behave towards his love...the mother of his kids...how will siddhi react to see kunal back to his drunken days...now he is a complete drunkard...what will be siddhi's reaction seeing her love destroying his life for her...

n siddhi assuming that kunal has married richa...how will she behave towards her love...the father of her kids

what do you think guys...

well what i feel...both will be rude to each other...but kunal will be chasing siddhi...try to get close to her...n in some occasions SiNal might get physically intimated too...bcz they still love each other with passion...but i feel siddhi will maintain a distance as she thinks he is married...while kunal will be heartbroken thinking that siddhi still hates him...doesn't want to see his face...

but then when they meet with each other sons...siddhi definitely will think that anand C is kunal-richa son...bcz sulekhaji told her that her elder son is still born baby...but what will kunal think when he will see anand D with siddhi...what will be his reactions...will he think that siddhi have re-marry to someone rich...what do you think guys...

lets talk abt SiNal post-leap...re-meet...tired of richa-veena crap

in this beautiful leap i want more of KC...SiNal...Kids...Seema...less of Richa..Chopras...Thakrals...Court Cases...Rape Cases...Murder Track...

SiNal passionate love story should be re-visited...

Edited by Mages - 04 August 2012 at 6:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytrimochas156Raksha13.Boss.AnkitaKaranawesumsonia-Rojaa-HitchHiker_-Swetha-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Why would Siddhi think that Kunal's son is Richa's. when they are twins, even though Siddhi thinks the child is dead.

She had exactly the same face kid with her...surely she would realize and solve the puzzle, no?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312mytrimochas156AnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Why would Siddhi think that Kunal's son is Richa's. when they are twins, even though Siddhi thinks the child is dead.

Cvs to create more MU b/w SiNal...n to drag the show...ROFLAngry...thats the very reason...till now we have seen illogical things only...i am not surprised if we see this also...currently i am thinking as EK brainless jokers...

we can write better...logical stories than them

She had exactly the same face kid with her...surely she would realize and solve the puzzle, no?

if they made her dumb post-leap...LOL...there are lots of dumbos in parichay...n chopras has master degree certificate on the subject of dumbness...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312AnkitaKaran

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
i know Kunal-Richa marriage talks r boring now 

if they got married then they have to take divorce ... i doubt CV's will go this way ... and then how children will bring them together if Richa is married to Kunal ... if she is married to kunal means she is a Mom to Anand Sr and she can't even be a bad mom as Kunal and his family is there ...so if she is a good mom means Then Anand Sr considers her as his mom ...so no point as Richa is a villain 

so basic line is Kunal is a single parent  

hope u guys have w atched this movie " Kuch Kuch Khatti Kuch Kuch meethi "

Kajol played double role in this movie and kajol's parents were Rishi kapoor and Rati agnihotri who used to love each other a lot but they get separated bcz of MUs created by Rishi Kapoor's sister bcz of his property 

Rishi kapoor didn't know he has another daughter and Rati Agnihotri also didn't knew if she had another daughter ( as she was told by her sister in law as her elder daughter has died , and same lie she told to Rishi that she didn't want to keep her child and she was abt to throw her 

same MU which Kunal siddhi has 

then when they became mature ( kajols ) they meet and find out both r sisters and they switch their houses and bring their parents close ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytri--AiSha--.Boss.AnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

i know Kunal-Richa marriage talks r boring now 

if they got married then they have to take divorce ... i doubt CV's will go this way ... and then how children will bring them together if Richa is married to Kunal ... if she is married to kunal means she is a Mom to Anand Sr and she can't even be a bad mom as Kunal and his family is there ...so if she is a good mom means Then Anand Sr considers her as his mom ...so no point as Richa is a villain 

so basic line is Kunal is a single parent  

hope u guys have w atched this movie " Kuch Kuch Khatti Kuch Kuch meethi "

Kajol played double role in this movie and kajol's parents were Rishi kapoor and Rati agnihotri who used to love each other a lot but they get separated bcz of MUs created by Rishi Kapoor's sister bcz of his property 

Rishi kapoor didn't know he has another daughter and Rati Agnihotri also didn't knew if she had another daughter ( as she was told by her sister in law as her elder daughter has died , and same lie she told to Rishi that she didn't want to keep her child and she was abt to throw her 

same MU which Kunal siddhi has 

then when they became mature ( kajols ) they meet and find out both r sisters and they switch their houses and bring their parents close ... 

yup i remembered that movie too...its a hilarious movie..kajol rocked it...i love the songs in the movie...

my fav song is neend ud rahi hai...chain kho raha hai...jaan jah rahi hai...yeh kya ho raha hai...i love that song so much...

yup its going the KKKM way n Parents Trap way

but then do you feel SiNal will meet due to kids...i want them to meet alone yaar...with more intensity...passion...or even subtle will do...its BT trend...

mytrimochas156AnkitaKaranTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

yup i remembered that movie too...its a hilarious movie..kajol rocked it...i love the songs in the movie...

my fav song is neend ud rahi hai...chain kho raha hai...jaan jah rahi hai...yeh kya ho raha hai...i love that song so much...

but then do you feel SiNal will meet due to kids...i want them to meet alone yaar...with more intensity...passion...or even subtle will do...its BT trend...

the way shows copy movies and all articles r saying children will help ...means it'll be KKKM way bcz this is only movie where twins help their parents to meet ...but as that movie had kajol as main lead but here its parents who r main lead so may be their ways, planning  will be different but they will do it with the help of sulekha for sure as in that movie it was parmeet Sethi who helps both kajols

but yah first meeting of them , i hope they just come in front of each other without any help and alone Embarrassed Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

the way shows copy movies and all articles r saying children will help ...means it'll be KKKM way bcz this is only movie where twins help their parents to meet ...but as that movie had kajol as main lead but here its parents who r main lead so may be their ways, planning  will be different but they will do it with the help of sulekha for sure as in that movie it was parmeet Sethi who helps both kajols

but yah first meeting of them , i hope they just come in front of each other without any help and alone Embarrassed Wink

its not only KKKM...but also Parents Trap...with Akele Hum Akele Tum added...ROFL...but i love all 3 movies...but AHAT is close to my heart...its one touching father-son story...

yup i am sure sulekhaji will help both her grandsons to unite their parents who are madly n passionately in love with...

for their very first meeting in their sexy avtaar...i wish n hope SiNal meets in private...alone...in passionate n intimate manner...there is no help...no devils n leeches...only SiNal alone...looking into each other eyes with love...pain...passion...n in just one meet...kunu will try to meet her again n again...he can't live w/o her...no matter how he says that he have forgotten siddhi...he still loves her to death...warna devdas nahin banta...

mytrimochas156AnkitaKaranTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

its not only KKKM...but also Parents Trap...with Akele Hum Akele Tum added...ROFL...but i love all 3 movies...but AHAT is close to my heart...its one touching father-son story...

same here ...love this movie the most and want CV's to follow this one Wink  ... MU picked frm kuch khatti ...now after leap they shld follow akele hum completely WinkTongue

yup i am sure sulekhaji will help both her grandsons to unite their parents who are madly n passionately in love with...

for their very first meeting in their sexy avtaar...i wish n hope SiNal meets in private...alone...in passionate n intimate manner...there is no help...no devils n leeches...only SiNal alone...looking into each other eyes with love...pain...passion...n in just one meet...kunu will try to meet her again n again...he can't live w/o her...no matter how he says that he have forgotten siddhi...he still loves her to death...warna devdas nahin banta... exactly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrimochas156

Go to top