Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Really Dada "Veto"... (Page 4)

creativewriter Groupbie
creativewriter
creativewriter

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phadukaran

Originally posted by creativewriter

So why is there a veto in the first place? What is the use of a veto power? It's to save one from being eliminated, no? If that is the case, then it was rightfully used. I rather Rohan as opposed to a shoddy dancer like Shalini. 

I agree this is a competition and not a joke. The exact same reason why I still wonder Faisal gets to be overtly overrated and Om gets to sail through with mediocre performances. And also why the judges are aping around with their comments. 

VETO shouldn't exists, and I am not saying use it for shalini or rohan, it's competition, if you want kids to learn how to compete and have sportsman ship heart, then there shouldn't be Ailing Mother, Poor Family, Broken houses, and no job situation, erected to garner trps and votes.  Let alone there shouldn't be any means of saving any eliminated contestants or a Sick Contestant.  Faisal is so overly rated, and OM should off been eliminated before anyone,.  

Finally we are on the same page :)

If that was the case from the start, then I too will not throw  fuss on Rohan's elimination. I do however feel Rohan falling ill and injuring himself was not highlighted extensively and that is good. But since this show has been bias since day one (when Susanket, Rishi, Uday, Deep left the competition) and the blatant biasness towards Faisal and Shalini, I feel Rohan being veto-ed in is no biggie. I would have said the same if Jeet or Saumya were in his shoes. But I would not say the same if Om or Faisal were in his shoes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdDabulls23

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

So why is there a veto in the first place? What is the use of a veto power? It's to save one from being eliminated, no? If that is the case, then it was rightfully used. I rather Rohan as opposed to a shoddy dancer like Shalini. 

I agree this is a competition and not a joke. The exact same reason why I still wonder Faisal gets to be overtly overrated and Om gets to sail through with mediocre performances. And also why the judges are aping around with their comments. 

VETO shouldn't exists, and I am not saying use it for shalini or rohan, it's competition, if you want kids to learn how to compete and have sportsman ship heart, then there shouldn't be Ailing Mother, Poor Family, Broken houses, and no job situation, erected to garner trps and votes.  Let alone there shouldn't be any means of saving any eliminated contestants or a Sick Contestant.  Faisal is so overly rated, and OM should off been eliminated before anyone,.  

If that was the case from the start, then I too will not throw  fuss on Rohan's elimination. I do however feel Rohan falling ill and injuring himself was not highlighted extensively and that is good. But since this show has been bias since day one (when Susanket, Rishi, Uday, Deep left the competition) and the blatant biasness towards Faisal and Shalini, I feel Rohan being veto-ed in is no biggie. I would have said the same if Jeet or Saumya were in his shoes. But I would not say the same if Om or Faisal were in his shoes. 

DID itself is biased, from season one till now,.  True talent who gives tagda competition gets eliminated, and then others get fully trained to be in finals,. so viewers feel that "yes they deserved to be there,".  Then there is Dada, who only sits and tells the eliminated contestants "mujh pe bharosa rakho, aap bahut aage tak jao ge".  Really there had be 6 seasons, and there had be 100 contestants that came and went, none of them rose to stardom accept the ones who had already made their name in the industry some way or the other,.  Others just disappeared and Dada's old memory forgot about all of them, unless all the 100 contestants would be used in Veer Part2 as warrriors or something.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdDabulls23

creativewriter Groupbie
creativewriter
creativewriter

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

DID itself is biased, from season one till now,.  True talent who gives tagda competition gets eliminated, and then others get fully trained to be in finals,. so viewers feel that "yes they deserved to be there,".  Then there is Dada, who only sits and tells the eliminated contestants "mujh pe bharosa rakho, aap bahut aage tak jao ge".  Really there had be 6 seasons, and there had be 100 contestants that came and went, none of them rose to stardom accept the ones who had already made their name in the industry some way or the other,.  Others just disappeared and Dada's old memory forgot about all of them, unless all the 100 contestants would be used in Veer Part2 as warrriors or something.  

Spot on. In season 1, I felt Mayuresh was undeserving to be eliminated. And I felt Kushboo was overrated and the veto used on her was undeserving. It could have been used on Mayuresh. And Sunita Gogoi's performances deteriorated by the day during the show. Salman was good tho I was rooting for Alisha. Jai, I dunno but I never did find him EXCEPTIONAL. And Vrushali. She was a defo final material. 

Season 2 I was with team Dharmesh. Tho it sucked Shakti won however she is deserving as well. If it was Binny then I would have thrown a fit. And Binny plus Punit were undeserving to be in the finals. Amrita, on the other hand, was way better and a final material.

Season 3...well Rajasmitha, Mohena and Sanam were a hoax. Rajasmitha is the better dancer from of the trio but really, you can never compare Raaghav, Pradeep, Sneha G, Sneha K, Shafeer and Paul with her. Mohena pissed me off. She was good during auditions and that's about all. 

Lil Master 1...I generally had no complaints tho I felt Dharmesh should have utilised Rutu more.

Dance Ke Superstar...not much of a complaint too

Doubles...well no complaints either.

Lil Mater 2...hahahah my complaints are Om, Faizal, Geeta Maa, and Dada

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthii-Alinaa-desicrowd

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

1.Earlier ROhan couldn't perform due to his Injury and It was his Luck that the Voting lines Crashed and No-One was Eliminated.
So Let's Leave that Point aside, since it was No-body Else's  Lost, but only Rohan's Luck..

2.Rohan felt ill during the day of the shoot, And could only give one performance, which My god was Flawless, except for the Energy and Ofcourse Geeta "MA"  pointed it out.
But it is not like he has been taking rest or doing nothing the Entire week or something. Like rest of the Kids he was working Hard and practicing , only he couldn't deliver it during the day of the Shoot. i think that's only our bad-luck, we missed out on one more Rohan-Performance  :(

3. All the Rest of the Kids seemed pretty damn happy about Rohan Not
being Eliminated, So why are we complaining that its Unfair to the Others kids. When they are fairly Happy for ROHAN , i think there is no point of UNFAIRNESS.

4. I am very upset (like you are) that I have missed out on Three of Rohan's performances which i can confidently say would have been as Good as his other Performances or Even Better. But More than us I think Rohan is/was extremely  Sad about not being able to deliver what he Prepared, Seeing his Passion for dance, i think its a really big deal for him to Perform on the DID stage and  getting some word of appreciation from the Judges and GM .

So i think there is No harm in giving him a chance to Perform in the Grand-Finale and I am sure he'll Crock he Stage Like always.
HE DESERVED THE VETO :)

Edited by dazey - 10 August 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthii

lunar_gal Groupbie
lunar_gal
lunar_gal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazey

1.Earlier ROhan couldn't perform due to his Injury and It was his Luck that the Voting lines Crashed and No-One was Eliminated.
So Let's Leave that Point aside, since it was No-body Else's  Lost, but only Rohan's Luck..

2.Rohan felt ill during the day of the shoot, And could only give one performance, which My god was Flawless, except for the Energy and Ofcourse Geeta "MA"  pointed it out.
But it is not like he has been taking rest or doing nothing the Entire week or something. Like rest of the Kids he was working Hard and practicing , only he couldn't deliver it during the day of the Shoot. i think that's only our bad-luck, we missed out on one more Rohan-Performance
  :(

3. All the Rest of the Kids seemed pretty damn happy about Rohan Not
being Eliminated, So why are we complaining that its Unfair to the Others kids. When they are fairly Happy for ROHAN , i think there is no point of UNFAIRNESS.

4. I am very upset (like you are) that I have missed out on Three of Rohan's performances which i can confidently say would have been as Good as his other Performances or Even Better. But More than us I think Rohan is/was extremely  Sad about not being able to deliver what he Prepared, Seeing his Passion for dance, i think its a really big deal for him to Perform on the DID stage and to get appreciation from the Judges and GM.

So i think there is No harm in giving him a chance to Perform in the Grand-Finale and I am sure he'll Crock he Stage Like always.
HE DESERVED THE VETO :)

Oh i completely agree with youWink  Very very  good pointsClap

Edited by lunar_gal - 10 August 2012 at 11:34am
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Spot on. In season 1, I felt Mayuresh was undeserving to be eliminated. And I felt Kushboo was overrated and the veto used on her was undeserving. It could have been used on Mayuresh. And Sunita Gogoi's performances deteriorated by the day during the show. Salman was good tho I was rooting for Alisha. Jai, I dunno but I never did find him EXCEPTIONAL. And Vrushali. She was a defo final material.

Season 2 I was with team Dharmesh. Tho it sucked Shakti won however she is deserving as well. If it was Binny then I would have thrown a fit. And Binny plus Punit were undeserving to be in the finals. Amrita, on the other hand, was way better and a final material.

Season 3...well Rajasmitha, Mohena and Sanam were a hoax. Rajasmitha is the better dancer from of the trio but really, you can never compare Raaghav, Pradeep, Sneha G, Sneha K, Shafeer and Paul with her. Mohena pissed me off. She was good during auditions and that's about all.

Lil Master 1...I generally had no complaints tho I felt Dharmesh should have utilised Rutu more.

Dance Ke Superstar...not much of a complaint too

Doubles...well no complaints either.

Lil Mater 2...hahahah my complaints are Om, Faizal, Geeta Maa, and Dada

Totally agree with everything u said... (except Dharmesh and Shakti, as I was rooting for Shakti... But like Dharmesh too)
And I agree too that a veto should never be there at all else if it is the. It shud be used to save the best dancer or a deserving one over some one like Khushboo from Season 1... When dada used the veto on khushboo... We all had predicted that Mayuresh was out the next week as Dada's haath ab khali the... And Mayu was a big threat to a lot of the popular contestants in terms of pure dance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top