Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Really Dada "Veto"... (Page 2)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I think Rohan is the one who deserves to win... so using a veto and getting him to the finale is the least the DID team could do...
Geeta Ma will cry a river to see that her beta wins the show...but to me Rohan or Soumya deserve to win...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DkiDhanno-PrimaDonna-TheEmpressDabulls23

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I just wonder y certain people say it loudly that Faisal is getting biased treatment from some judges (which I do agree) and keep quite when it comes to Rohan's surprised vito which make him getting more chances than other kids, which is a biased treatment too!!

I still say that Rohan is the luckies dancer in the show to get the best skipper whose style matches his... unfortunately Soumya and some other contestants were not that much lucky... Faisal being with Prince rather than Raghav has cons and pros... Faisal's forte match Raghav's more... also Raghav is more clean and crisp than Prince... while the later is more versitile, somehow creative and, most importantly,calculative...

I too think Faisal will win... not because of Geeta, coz I don't think Indian audiance r stupid to follow others' judgements blindly, at least this is what I  see in the I-F,... but because top three dancers r S, F, R and we can add Jeet... Neerav has few fans which will affect Jeet's votes... S & R both r under Raghav who has the strongest popularity among all but his fans will be devided into 2 groups...
Faisal is the only dancer to benefit from Prince fans... so I think Faisal will take it...

From this forum I realised that many fans r favouriting a dancer over others because they like his/her skipper..!!

As for me, I like all 5 kids including Om...

-Soumya is matchless in classical, very good in contemporary, and good enough in hiphop... she could perform arial act... and she used to outperform Rohan in dues... her expressions r good

-Rohan is the best in the hip hop/slow motion, good enough in contemporary... good in deus and never tried arial/risky/physical strength acts... his expressions r good

-Faisal is very good in hip hop, very good in contemporary, very good in arial/risky/physical strength acts, very good in dues and not that good with properties... his expressions r good

-Jeet more expressive than others good in most styles... but lacks crispness, cleaness and in dues, due to his age...

-Om is the most brave and strong physically among all... but lacks a lot when it comes to control his body... may be when he grow more he will improve this part...

I see Faisal and Soumya r the most versitile... Rohan is matchless in his forte so is Soumya... Faisal and Om the darest to try new things as well as strongest physically... Jeet has the best expressions and quick learner... everyone is best in things and less in others... so for me I don't mind any of them winning coz all could amaze me many times...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhokla

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
The whole thing was obvoisly drama and TRP related.
phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i like how you guys are saying it's not his fault that he was sick, Twice he couldn't perform in any competition such things doesn't matter.  Last LIttle masters there was this small girl who reached to top 6 i think, and she couldn't perform, but she got well after two episodes they wouldn't let her dance because they weren't sure if she was 100% better, so the GREAT DADA promised her that she would be brought back into the next season in top 16,.  WHich obviously Dada didn't fulfill, so my point is why VETO, when you can't keep promises dada, and on top it's a competition, you can't perform you have to take a bow.  
GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phadukaran

i like how you guys are saying it's not his fault that he was sick, Twice he couldn't perform in any competition such things doesn't matter.  Last LIttle masters there was this small girl who reached to top 6 i think, and she couldn't perform, but she got well after two episodes they wouldn't let her dance because they weren't sure if she was 100% better, so the GREAT DADA promised her that she would be brought back into the next season in top 16,.  WHich obviously Dada didn't fulfill, so my point is why VETO, when you can't keep promises dada, and on top it's a competition, you can't perform you have to take a bow.  

Because Seriously .., Dada doesn't just makes such decisions, His Decisions are very much based Upon the Contestant Herself/himself. 
I am not saying Khushboo is a bad dancer but she has a very long way to go,

you See Rohan, has been one of the most consistent and versatile dancer on the Show since day one.
phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazey

Because Seriously .., Dada doesn't just makes such decisions, His Decisions are very much based Upon the Contestant Herself/himself. 

you See Rohan, has been one of the most consistent and versatile dancer on the Show since day one.

Not consistent, Because he didn't perform TWICE, I was big fan of Rohan, but when he didn't perform second time, that did it for me.  I had taken part in many competition, so i know how much of hard work goes in training, and i prepare kids for the competition as well.  So I do understand that it is not fair for a contestant to falter twice and he still gets to go to finals.  

and well ROHAN also has long way to go, whether he was allowed in finals or not.  But its not fair, i am talking from other contestants point of view.  
creativewriter Groupbie
creativewriter
creativewriter

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dazey

Not consistent, Because he didn't perform TWICE, I was big fan of Rohan, but when he didn't perform second time, that did it for me.  I had taken part in many competition, so i know how much of hard work goes in training, and i prepare kids for the competition as well.  So I do understand that it is not fair for a contestant to falter twice and he still gets to go to finals.  

and well ROHAN also has long way to go, whether he was allowed in finals or not.  But its not fair, i am talking from other contestants point of view.  

Falter?!?!? He did not falter for reason just cuz. First he was injured and second he was sick. That is not falter. If that is the case, the overhyped Shalini should have gone the very minute she fell sick. She did not perform more than twice if I am not mistake. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdVintageWineDabulls23

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I personally feel sickness is something which is not in ones hand... Performing badly and not performing cos you are sick are two separate things... All the good dancers should not lose an opportunity cos they fell ill on the day of the performance... Rohan was hospitalized, can you imagine what he must be going through thinking he cannot perform?

Edited by desicrowd - 09 August 2012 at 12:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthii

Go to top