India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Raaz behind 4 phere (Page 2)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Its a mystery we all are waiting to reveal but he can't regret his marrige bcoz this time media was there during the whole sequence... If he regret Madhu had the full right n proof to file a case on him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I don't know but they say when your drunk your true feelings are more likely to come out.

HalkatJawaniJay

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
No idea dear... Lets wait and watch

HalkatJawaniJay

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Well Madhu is not bound to RK because RK never gave chance to Madhu to complete her vows, so marriage is only half done and i think half marriage is not considered legal.

Abse shaadi karne ka naya style aayega TV industery me . 3.5 phere ka phunda introduce kiya Madhubala ne aab aage sab serial me yehi hoga. LOL

Madhubala starts new trend.LOL 

HalkatJawaniJay

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
mystified

HalkatJawaniJay

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Its a mystery we all are waiting to reveal but he can't regret his marrige bcoz this time media was there during the whole sequence... If he regret Madhu had the full right n proof to file a case on him...

Yup whether he likes it or not, he's stuck with MadhuOuchOuch that is till she charms him which won't be too long...our Madhu has that effect on peopleDay Dreaming

Originally posted by Marie_789

Well Madhu is not bound to RK because RK never gave chance to Madhu to complete her vows, so marriage is only half done and i think half marriage is not considered legal.

Abse shaadi karne ka naya style aayega TV industery me . 3.5 phere ka phunda introduce kiya Madhubala ne aab aage sab serial me yehi hoga. LOL

Madhubala starts new trend.LOL 

I agree, their marriage won't be legal...but still Madhu has to do as RK says cuz in public she is married to him...public they show in media is totally ullu whatever u tell them they agreeLOLLOL
Next trend on telly fo sho is going to 3.5 phere, 2.5 phere etcClap
Atleast actors will be happy they don't have to do 7 phere and have fear if they're getting married for realLOL
ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I also think there is some symbolism there as someone said in ur post...remember after the 4th phera the girl comes forward so that if death comes then she'll be the one to move forward and die before her husband...but RK dint let Madhi to do that 5th phera...so I guess he'll always be the one protecting her through life n death

HalkatJawaniJay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index