HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just wondering why would a  superstar marry out of revenge? Sure he wants to torture Madhu but by marrying her,😕 he should know that it will affect his popularity so why risk his own career just for a revenge. From promo we can see RK is drunk when he gets married to Madhu so will he regret it next morning?? Share ur views😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I also thought that the whole 4 vows wedding was a little fishy. As you said and how it looked in the promo RK is definitely drunk, and he might just have gotten married to her for the heck of it or just to make her life a living hell. But what I think of the symbolism behind 4 pherey is that during the wedding it's AK who is taking the vows and is bound to stand by them where as when it comes to madhu she never gets a chance to take the vows and make any promises. So what I thought it meant was that RK is the one bound to her although she is not. That's what I though, i hope it makes sone sense.
Thanks for a lovely post

Love,
Alissa
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alissa345

Well I also thought that the whole 4 vows wedding was a little fishy. As you said and how it looked in the promo RK is definitely drunk, and he might just have gotten married to her for the heck of it or just to make her life a living hell. But what I think of the symbolism behind 4 pherey is that during the wedding it's AK who is taking the vows and is bound to stand by them where as when it comes to madhu she never gets a chance to take the vows and make any promises. So what I thought it meant was that RK is the one bound to her although she is not. That's what I though, i hope it makes sone sense.
Thanks for a lovely post

Love,
Alissa

@bold agree with u, but it's RK he is doing all this in his "gusse ki aag" he will not consider this marriage, but for Madhu she can't get married to anyone after all it's a national news now though I don't want her to marry anyone but RK😛

@muraadlovesdd I think we all are confused with what's going on in that pretty brains of RK😆😆
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You're right. I don't understand why RK would want to marry Madhubala for revenge. When people are drunk they lose their ability to think rationally; maybe that's why RK married Madhubala?
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I cant understand why anyone wants to take that extreme step and that too for revenge. Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold and loving the suspense. Edited by kar1538 - 11 years ago
-DeathEater- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know dear ðŸ˜• But I agree with alissa345 that it's RK who's taking the vows not Madhu. So it's going to be him who stands by his vows in the end.Edited by DivineDrashti - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its a mystery we all are waiting to reveal but he can't regret his marrige bcoz this time media was there during the whole sequence... If he regret Madhu had the full right n proof to file a case on him...
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know but they say when your drunk your true feelings are more likely to come out.
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No idea dear... Lets wait and watch
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well Madhu is not bound to RK because RK never gave chance to Madhu to complete her vows, so marriage is only half done and i think half marriage is not considered legal.

Abse shaadi karne ka naya style aayega TV industery me . 3.5 phere ka phunda introduce kiya Madhubala ne aab aage sab serial me yehi hoga. 😆

Madhubala starts new trend.😆