India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Raaz behind 4 phere

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Just wondering why would a  superstar marry out of revenge? Sure he wants to torture Madhu but by marrying her,Confused he should know that it will affect his popularity so why risk his own career just for a revenge. From promo we can see RK is drunk when he gets married to Madhu so will he regret it next morningOuchOuch?? Share ur viewsSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4unitya-DeathEater-kar1538Little_Mermaid.maaniqra_Sparkles_

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Well I also thought that the whole 4 vows wedding was a little fishy. As you said and how it looked in the promo RK is definitely drunk, and he might just have gotten married to her for the heck of it or just to make her life a living hell. But what I think of the symbolism behind 4 pherey is that during the wedding it's AK who is taking the vows and is bound to stand by them where as when it comes to madhu she never gets a chance to take the vows and make any promises. So what I thought it meant was that RK is the one bound to her although she is not. That's what I though, i hope it makes sone sense.
Thanks for a lovely post

Love,
Alissa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kar1538-DeathEater-HalkatJawaniJay

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Its a big mystery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Confused

HalkatJawaniJay

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alissa345

Well I also thought that the whole 4 vows wedding was a little fishy. As you said and how it looked in the promo RK is definitely drunk, and he might just have gotten married to her for the heck of it or just to make her life a living hell. But what I think of the symbolism behind 4 pherey is that during the wedding it's AK who is taking the vows and is bound to stand by them where as when it comes to madhu she never gets a chance to take the vows and make any promises. So what I thought it meant was that RK is the one bound to her although she is not. That's what I though, i hope it makes sone sense.
Thanks for a lovely post

Love,
Alissa

@bold agree with u, but it's RK he is doing all this in his "gusse ki aag" he will not consider this marriage, but for Madhu she can't get married to anyone after all it's a national news nowOuch though I don't want her to marry anyone but RKTongue

@muraadlovesdd I think we all are confused with what's going on in that pretty brains of RKLOLLOL

alissa345

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
You're right. I don't understand why RK would want to marry Madhubala for revenge. When people are drunk they lose their ability to think rationally; maybe that's why RK married Madhubala?

HalkatJawaniJay

kar1538 Goldie
kar1538
kar1538

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Even I cant understand why anyone wants to take that extreme step and that too for revenge. Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold and loving the suspense.

Edited by kar1538 - 04 August 2012 at 11:03pm

HalkatJawaniJay

-DeathEater- Goldie
-DeathEater-
-DeathEater-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Don't know dear Confused But I agree with alissa345 that it's RK who's taking the vows not Madhu. So it's going to be him who stands by his vows in the end.

Edited by DivineDrashti - 04 August 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayalissa345

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index