Show & Cast RANKING/TRP- Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Mais-

I have a confusion. Which is better?

Many blue topics?
or
Less pink topics?

Which will help the ranking more? Cuz some users make many posts after the episode but not all of them can become pink. Are the blue ones helping in the ranking? If not, wouldn't it be better if one user made 1-2 topics per day and make sure that they become pink rather than making many and distracting the other users and ultimately it's no one's gain?
Pink topics inc ranks i heard and the topics becums pink after 20 or 25  quotes in every posts.

No problem guys. Do work on it and make the forum go up 😃
The cast rankings slid  down by a landslide this time.Let's work on it guys.
Our forum is like very active. Still why are we losing the cm ranking? The other show on channel v i.e suvreen gugal has increased its ranking by 14 places! I just now went through their forum and it is nowhere as active as our forum is. Why are we losing ranking then?
* i dont have anything against suvreen gugal. Just wanted to know how come their rank is increased while ours is decreasing as our forum is more activeEdited by missscarlet - 11 years ago
This system is stupid.Jab active nahi hote tab ranking badti hai,jab hote hai tab kamti hai.
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

This system is stupid.Jab active nahi hote tab ranking badti hai,jab hote hai tab kamti hai.

What crap! SeriouslyEdited by missscarlet - 11 years ago
i hve noticed one thing that when i try my best and spend day and night here just to increase my fav shows ranking thats when ranking goes down and when i pray to god to decrease ranking thats when it goes up.  

Edited by Rimzy93 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rimzy93

i hve noticed one thing that when i try my best and spend day and night here just to increase my fav shows ranking thats when ranking goes down and when i pray to god to decrease ranking whats when it goes up.

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12&p=%7b5462E3EE-A279-11E0-A430-B8AC6F575514%7d"></a>

Haha XD.
friends you gotta click that chaskameter 5 stars after every 5 hours... topics/polls etc are ok.. but that chaskameter is the key to forum ranking ðŸ˜³