Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

|TejYa SS EveryEndHasANewBeginning|PART 6 UP! (Page 2)

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestclick

Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Well Archana..kitna dukhi kar ditta..its okay for onscreen sequence..

but I already have declared it to you SS would never move on in his life like this AS she is his WIFE ,LOVE N  LIFE.She means everything to him.. Their pair is made in heaven by GOD himself that too in a very delicate way taking his own best time..So don't you ever expect SS will move on like this..rather he would try his best to die so that he could quickly meet his better half (WIFE) in heaven above together forever..but if he don't get success in it..then he would further engage himself in passing his time in social/charity work so that the blessing he would receive would only meant for her AS  he would pray to pass it on the blessing to her..SS DOESN'T WANT TO KEEP ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF..WHATEVER MATERIALISTIC OR ANYTHING BELONGS TO HER AS HE KNOWS ONLY TO GIVE..BLESSINGS SS AS WELL..

But why to talk about all this negativity..when both of them have to lead a very long and happy married life..  Smile one thing communication should always continue.. gadgets must not get a congestion at any point.. Wink

It's not sad. I'm just trying to imply how much Tej still loves Toasty and hasn't moved on in life after she left home Embarrassed

I'm really glad that you comment on what I write but please stop trying to impose your view. This is a story that I had developed. I'm writing it from my point of view so please appreciate that Smile

I'm sorry to say but I really don't understand what you said at the ending Ouch

Anyways, Part 3 will soon be up! Embarrassed
.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Heyy!!
That was an awesome part!
Loved how excited Tej got when Smiley asked him to tell her about his and Toasty's love story! =D
Tej loves Toasty so much!!  It was a cute part!
Eager to read more!
Do continue soon (=

edited
I think he will get Toasty back... Tej-Toasty are meant to be Embarrassed

Thank you so much Hug

We all know how much Tej loves his Toasty Embarrassed This part was just to imply that and the fact that he still hasn't moved on in his life Smile

I will be posting Part 3 soon Embarrassed

We shall see Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Well Archana..kitna dukhi kar ditta..its okay for onscreen sequence..

but I already have declared it to you SS would never move on in his life like this AS she is his WIFE ,LOVE N  LIFE.She means everything to him.. Their pair is made in heaven by GOD himself that too in a very delicate way taking his own best time..So don't you ever expect SS will move on like this..rather he would try his best to die so that he could quickly meet his better half (WIFE) in heaven above together forever..but if he don't get success in it..then he would further engage himself in passing his time in social/charity work so that the blessing he would receive would only meant for her AS  he would pray to pass it on the blessing to her..SS DOESN'T WANT TO KEEP ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF..WHATEVER MATERIALISTIC OR ANYTHING BELONGS TO HER AS HE KNOWS ONLY TO GIVE..BLESSINGS SS AS WELL..

But why to talk about all this negativity..when both of them have to lead a very long and happy married life..  Smile one thing communication should always continue.. gadgets must not get a congestion at any point.. Wink

It's not sad. I'm just trying to imply how much Tej still loves Toasty and hasn't moved on in life after she left home Embarrassed

I'm really glad that you comment on what I write but please stop trying to impose your view. This is a story that I had developed. I'm writing it from my point of view so please appreciate that Smile

I'm sorry to say but I really don't understand what you said at the ending Ouch

Anyways, Part 3 will soon be up! Embarrassed

Okay Archana I am sorry if you felt I am trying to impose my view..Approve But..if you read the very first line..I said "its okay for onscreen sequence"..which really implies I liked and appreciated your story..Approve
Thanks for understanding originally Tej hasn't moved on his life and he would never do so AS he canna even think about this even in his dream..AS they are made for each other by GOD himself in a very delicate way.. Smile

Thanks for feeling glad for my comments.. 

The line which I said at the very end means means of communication such as mobile phones must not get a congestion Wink

Would be waiting eagerly for Part 3 !..Smile

I didn't know what you meant by saying 'Onscreen sequence'. So I'm sorry for misunderstanding and yeah, thank you so much for liking it Embarrassed

Okay alright Smile

Awww. It will be up by today Embarrassed
.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Here's Part 3. It's super long! Wink

Please press the 'Like' button and Comment Embarrassed

I dedicate this song to this part. I used this song to imply that not only Tej but everyone else are not able to live without their Toasty Embarrassed

Part-3

Tej sat on the bed and picked up the photo frame which was placed on the bedside table. The photo which was framed was his and Toasty's wedding picture. He still remembered that day. It was the day when they both had become one. He remembered making her wear the mangalsutra, putting sindoor in her mang and all the promises he made to her while taking the saat pheres. She simply looked too beautiful that day and he couldn't take his eyes off her. He just stared at her picture. He felt as if she was smiling at him.

'Goodnight Toasty.' He said and kissed the photo. He placed his hand on one of Toasty's saree and imagined himself hugging her and slept.

Tej woke up to the noises in the house. He got up to go out and saw all the members of the family gathered in the living room screaming and shouting at Shobha.

'Ek minute. Ek minute. Ek minute.' Tej shouted so that everyone would quit fighting.

'What is going on here?' He asked.

'That umm Tej Bhaiya...' Gyan said pointing towards the object in Shobha's hands.

It was a portrait of Toasty. It was just like Vimla's portrait.

'Yeh kya hai?' Tej was confused.

'See it's been a year since Toasty left and till date we haven't got any news about her. We all have searched so much yet we didn't find her. We came to know that she was suffering from Brain Tumor and she had only 3 months left to survive. 3 months are over and it would be practical to understand that Toasty is indeed dead. So I'm hanging this portrait on the wall next to your mother.' Shobha spoke ruthlessly.

'How can you say like that? Do you know how we are all living in this house? Do you know why Gyan and Pracheen sleep on the floor inspite of a double bed in my room? They do that because they don't want to have the feeling that Toasty isn't here. Whenever Pitaji buys saree's, he buys 3 of them and not 2.' He stopped himself when he saw tears in everyone's eyes.

'My heart still says that my wife, my Toasty is alive. She is out there somewhere waiting for me.' He said that and walked off from the house. 

Everyone in the house was quietly sitting in the hall. They were better off dreaming of another world where their Toasty was present. They all still remembered the day when they got to know of the bitter truth.

'Oh my god! How long will you people take to arrange things? Look at the time. It's 11 and Toasty will be here any minute.' Pitaji shouted.

From early morning everyone was completely engaged in the preparations for Toasty's arrival from Bangalore. Everyone was restless to meet her, especially Tej.

'Time kya hai?' Tej asked. Everyone was so indulged in the preparations that they lost track of time.

'It's umm...Kya?...Tej Bhaiya it's 1.' Prachin replied in complete shock.

'Kya? It's 1 and Toasty is still not here?' Tej was confused.

'Maybe the flight got delayed or probably she is stuck in traffic.' Ved Bhaiya insisted.

'One second, I will call her and see.' Tej dialed her number and it came as 'Unavailable'.

'Unavailable.' He said shaking his head.

'Do 1 thing. You go to the airport and check what happened.' Pashu Bhaiya said.

Tej immediately left with Gyan on his bike. They reached the airport and checked for Toasty's flight on the status board. It displayed 'Arrived On Time'. Tej wondered where Toasty was then. He went to the counter to check.

'Excuse me, could you check for passenger Tanya Chaturvedi on your list from Bangalore to Mumbai?' Tej asked the lady seated at the counter. She nodded her head.

'I'm sorry sir but there is no such passenger.' Tej became really worried.

'What? No. No. There must be a mistake, please check again.'

The lady checked again and shook her head.

Tej was completely blank. He couldn't understand what was happening. He had spoken to her in the morning to ask whether she was ready. She had replied that she was packing the last few things and strictly told him not to come to airport to pick her up.

'Tej Bhaiya, call Smita didi and see. Toasty Bhabhi went to stay at her house only na.' Gyan said. Tej could see how worried even Gyan was.

'Hi Tej!' Smita said.

'Hi. I called to ask if Toasty left?'

'What do you mean by Toasty left?'

'Toasty came for 5 days to stay at your house, right?' Tej was getting all the more worried.

'No. Toasty never came here.'

'She never came?' On hearing those words, Tej felt the world spin around him. Gyan stared blankly at Tej.

Tej cut the call and decided to go back home. On the way, he made Gyan call Sudha, Lalit and Dimple but all their calls came as 'Unavailable'. As soon as he reached home, he saw everyone crying.

'Why are you all crying?'

Nitika gave Tej a file. He opened it to see and read the words 'Tanya Tej Prakash Chaturvedi has last stage brain tumor'. He couldn't make sense of anything that was happening. He didn't know what to believe and what not to believe. He crashed onto the floor and held his head and started crying. He wanted all this to be a dream and when he would wake up, he would see Toasty sitting next to him and holding his hand.

They had tried everything. They kept calling Toasty, Sudha, Lalit and Dimple and all their calls came as 'Unavailable'. They went to Toasty's house but no one opened the door. The neighbours were unaware too. They only thing they knew was Toasty went to Bangalore as her name was there on the booking list. They all went to Bangalore to search for her but were unsuccessful.

Ever since then, they tried to live in an illusion that Toasty was with them.

Tej aimlessly drove his bike as he had flashbacks of what Shobha told in the house. He was angry and hurt that Toasty had left him. She didn't let him know about her brain tumor. She had left him to live all by himself. Didn't she know that he can't live without her? She knew it. She knew she was his life. When she left, she took his soul with her and now he only lived with her memories. 

He stopped his bike and got down to sit on the bench. He closed his eyes and felt rain drops hit his face.

'Bhaiya, pack fast na. It has started to rain!'

On hearing the voice, Tej opened his eyes. It came from one of the shops on the other side of the road. It was the voice that he had ached to hear for the past 1 year. He saw a woman in a saree but couldn't see her face as the umbrella was hiding it. He got up to run towards her when a truck came in between. It blocked his way and he was stuck. When the truck passed, he looked up to see her but she wasn't there. He ran towards the shop and looked around but she had left.

As he stood there not knowing what to do, he felt something unusual under his shoe. He looked down to find a chain. It was a locket. He recognized it as the one that Pitaji had given Toasty. He picked it up and opened it. He smiled as he found his photo in it.

Precap: Who was this woman? Will he ever meet her again?

Edited by Arch.Archu - 17 August 2012 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110Tejy_Kumaribasket_101

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

By 'Onscreen sequence' I meant..your story might get liked by the makers of SBS and they would prefer to play the screen exactly like what you narrated in your story..SmileThat's why I said..its okay for 'Onscreen Sequence' appreciating your story..SmileApprove

Thanks again understanding about communication..Smile

Wish you Good Luck for writing Part 3 so that another nice one should come out from your lovely imagination..You are a very good writer..but I think there must a Guru behind you..you receiving inspirations from him directly or indirectly to write such nice stories ..WinkSmile

Ahh okay. Thank you so much then Hug

Anytime Smile

Awww thanks a lot Embarrassed My inspiration is Tej and Toasty's unconditional love for each other Heart

cool_abc110

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Nice story again..literally made me cry..but last paragraph i could not understand..Smile

I was actually crying when I was writing. I was trying to imagine the scenes as if it were happening right in front of me Cry

I have edited the last part so that you can understand. Check it out now Smile

cool_abc110

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Firstly, sorry for late comment Embarrassed
I had read this part earlier, but couldn't comment due to the lack of time
So anyways.. 
That part was seriously emotional!!  Cry
And on top of that, the flashback which told us that since then, the C-parivaar tried to live in the illusion that Toasty was still with them!
I cannot imagine how devastated Tej must be feeling!!
But what I loved the most in the part was Tej's response to Shobha's action...
Do you know why Gyan and Pracheen sleep on the floor inspite of a double bed in my room? They do that because they don't want to have the feeling that Toasty isn't here. Whenever Pitaji buys saree's, he buys 3 of them and not 2.' He stopped himself when he saw tears in everyone's eyes.
It was sooo heart-breaking to read, yet so warm!
To see that even though Toasty isn't there with them, they have not forgotten her, nor will they in the future
And I also loved the part of Pitaji buying 3 sarees Cry  Heart  But also Broken Heart
You've done an awesome job!!
I really do feel for all those who go through such issues in reality because if we are crying for fictional characters, I cannot imagine how we would react in real life!
Well done Archu di  (I'm gonna say di for now... What do you prefer though?  I'm 17... So let me know Tongue)
Loved the part!
And about the end... I think, wait almost completely know, that the woman was Toasty and that they will meet again Embarrassed
Thanks for the pm!  Appreciate it!
Continue soon! <3

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Hey!
Firstly, sorry for late comment Embarrassed
I had read this part earlier, but couldn't comment due to the lack of time
So anyways.. 
That part was seriously emotional!!  Cry
And on top of that, the flashback which told us that since then, the C-parivaar tried to live in the illusion that Toasty was still with them!
I cannot imagine how devastated Tej must be feeling!!
But what I loved the most in the part was Tej's response to Shobha's action...
Do you know why Gyan and Pracheen sleep on the floor inspite of a double bed in my room? They do that because they don't want to have the feeling that Toasty isn't here. Whenever Pitaji buys saree's, he buys 3 of them and not 2.' He stopped himself when he saw tears in everyone's eyes.
It was sooo heart-breaking to read, yet so warm!
To see that even though Toasty isn't there with them, they have not forgotten her, nor will they in the future
And I also loved the part of Pitaji buying 3 sarees Cry  Heart  But also Broken Heart
You've done an awesome job!!
I really do feel for all those who go through such issues in reality because if we are crying for fictional characters, I cannot imagine how we would react in real life!
Well done Archu di  (I'm gonna say di for now... What do you prefer though?  I'm 17... So let me know Tongue)
Loved the part!
And about the end... I think, wait almost completely know, that the woman was Toasty and that they will meet again Embarrassed
Thanks for the pm!  Appreciate it!
Continue soon! <3

I understand, no worries Smile

Thank you so so much Embarrassed You don't know how happy I'm when I read your comments. It makes me to write more Embarrassed

You are right. My heart goes to those people who are actually in such a situation Smile
I'm going to be 17 in 4 days time Wink So I guess I'm younger than you Tongue You can call me Archu Embarrassed

Let's see what happens. But for that you have to wait for part 4 Wink It shall be up in a day or two, hopefully Embarrassed

basket_101

Go to top