Saas Bina Sasuraal

|TejYa SS EveryEndHasANewBeginning|PART 6 UP! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahma11

Great SS, kaash this actually happened in SBS!

Thank you Embarrassed
Kash yeah Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|TejYa SS EveryEndHasANewBeginning|PART 6 UP! (Page 6)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

First of all, a BIG HUG to you for making my day by posting such a wonderful comment Hug
My Pleasure Archu <3 Hug

I can't believe that loved it <3 When I wrote it, I was kinda okay with the beginning and everything but I felt that the last part could have come out stronger :)
I kinda understand why you must've felt that... It could have been stronger, but I thought that it was fine as it was because everything was happening all of a sudden...  Toasty didn't expect all that to happen, and I guess the way she spoke just connected me to the scene... So I actually loved it =D

But by saying that you loved it, made me forget all that <3
Mission Accomplished! Cool

Well yeah, I didn't want to stretch it any further because I stretched it enough :P 
I couldn't think of a better reason why Toasty wouldn't return back to her Tej and this actually made sense to me because it is very much of Toasty's nature to do some thing like that :)
Thumbs Up  The exact thing I thought when reading it <3  Toasty would NEVER act selfishly, and I absolutely admired the way you incorporated that <3 <3

I have started writing the next part and I'm going to work hard on it and I'm sure it will be a surprise for you <3

I wanted to bring the C bonding in this part too so that's why I added such scenes :)
I love Pashu Bhaiya because I feel that he considers Toasty more like a daughter <3 And also, during the time when both the families were trying to unite TejYa, I loved Pashu Bhaiya and I wanted to create that here <3 Even then Pitaji's kanjoosi was there (Remember the movie tickets episode? ) so I wanted to showcase that as well ;)
Yep!!  It was awesomely shown!  Seriously!  I love the C-parivaar unity too =D
Do you remember the scene where Toasty went to give Pashu bhaiyya the rain coat??  Ya.. You reminded me of that <3  And I also agree... He considers Toasty more as a daughter, and it's a beautiful relationship <3  You've done a great job describing that Big smile

Like I always say, you give me the biggest encouragement to write more <3
Aaww!!  I'm glad I doo <3 =D

Love you My Buddhu Ram <3Hug
Love you too Archu!! (I have to think of a nickname for you... But till then, Archu it is Wink)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Probably you are right, all of it happened too fast so Toasty couldn't react much.
But if I can add or edit something to make that part better, I will surely do it :)

Hehehe :P

Awww thank you <3

Oh yes, I remember that scene. It was such a beautiful scene <3 Sometimes, you know I feel as if Pashu Bhaiya has a soft corner for Toasty but doesn't show it <3

Thank you so much <3 <3

Hehehe :P Archu is a nickname too ;)

basket_101

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I'm really quick this time and I'm back with Part 6 Wink I really had fun writing this part and I hope you all have fun reading it too Wink

This part is a special dedication to basket_101 aka Hinal Embarrassed She is an amazing and wonderful person Embarrassed She is the reason I'm continuing to write this SS Embarrassed and also the reason I visit SBS forum Embarrassed I met her through this SS and what else can be better to thank her for her encouragements by dedicating one of the parts of this SS to her? Wink This part is my favourite till now so I decided it will be the best to dedicate this part to her Embarrassed I love you so much Hinal Hug This one is only for you Heart

Part 6

'I'm telling you Pracheen Bhaiya, we all are going to have such a wonderful day today!' Gyan exclaimed.

'How come?' Pracheen asked inquisitively.

'What does Daddaji say? When your morning tea is mast then your day will also be mast and you know na who is making tea today?' Gyan winked.

'Garma garam chai tyaar!' Toasty came out carrying a tray with tea cups. Everyone ran to her and quickly picked up their cups. She sweetly smiled at them thinking how she had missed all of this for the past one year.

'Waise I don't think Tej will like tea made by me anymore. You must have got really used to drinking tea made by Smiley, isn't it Tej?' Toasty teased him.

'Enough Toasty. What nonsense are you talking? You left me. You went away without giving me any reason. You promised me that you would be back after 5 days but were you back? No. Did you ever think what condition I would be in? No. You just left. You didn't care to think about me or anyone else. You just left. Tell me Toasty, did you ever truly love...' The words choked in his throat. He couldn't speak anymore. He fiercely placed the tea cup on the table and went to his room.

Tears came rolling out of Toasty's eyes. His words were deeply pierceing her and she felt as if someone had just stabbed her. It ached to see Tej in such pain and the fact that he was in pain only because of her pained a lot more. She never thought she would give so much pain to anyone, especially him. Him, who she truly loved more than anything in this world.

'Today also Tej didn't drink tea.' Nitika said sadly.

'Today also, matlab?' Toasty was startled.

'Matlab after you left Bhabhi, Tej Bhaiya never drank tea. No matter who made it, he just wouldn't drink.' Gyan said.

On hearing those words from Gyan, Toasty just crashed onto the floor. She had commited the worst mistake of her life. She had always wanted Tej to be happy but what had she really done. She had given him sorrow and nothing else. She wondered whether she would ever be able to forgive herself. He was extremely furious and she realized that because he had almost gone to the extent of questioning her love for him. She now had to make him believe that she loved him, loves him and will always love him.

Tej stood near the window looking out to the garden. He had flashbacks of all those times when he would get up in the morning thinking of drinking the world's best tea, but she wouldn't be there to give him. He was reminded of those times when his shirt button would break and she wasn't there to sew it. He thought of those times when he had no one to share his feelings with so he would spend sleepless nights talking to her pictures. It hurt him. It deeply hurt him that she had left him. He sometimes felt a sense of betrayal for what she had done and that created a wound in his heart. He wondered whether that wound would ever heal.

I Am Sorry Mere Pyaare Jaane Do
Hota Hai Chhodo Bhi Jaane Do

Tej came out of his trance as he heard someone sing. He went out of his room to check what was going on.

NOTE: From here onwards, I have written the actions/gestures pertaining to the lyrics first and then the lyrics

Gyan came out with a placard displaying the letter S. Next, Pracheen came out with the letter O, then Nitika came out with the letter R, Ved Bhaiya came out with another R and finally Malti Bhabhi came out with the letter Y. 

*Music*

They all formed a semi-circle. They then split themselves into 2 groups in the middle and Toasty came out holding her ears.

I Am Sorry Oh Sorry Jaane Do

Pashu Bhaiya then came out.

Ho Gayee Galti Chhodo Bhi Yaaron

He went to Tej and gave him a lemon. Tej looked at his big brother strangely.

Jib Nikalo Pyaaro Nimbu Namak Chatkaro
Ho Gayee Galti Chhodo Bhi Yaaron

All of them got together and moved towards Tej by twisting their hands as if telling him to let go of his anger. They all together formed a circle around Tej.

I Am Sorry Mere Pyaare Jaane Do

Pracheen stepped forward.

Dekho Re Dekho Hai Koi Gadbad

Pracheen blinked in front of Tej and placed his hand on Tej's chest as if indicating that Tej's heart is beating and pointed at Toasty.

Nain Hamare Padhke, Jaane Kyon Dil Dhadke

Gyan jumped forward wearing a tiger's mask. Tej looked weirdly at him. Gyan growled and everyone pretended to be scared and ran away. Toasty took Tej's hand in her's and ran away just like the others.

Sher Aaya Sher Aaya
Sher Aaya Sher Aaya Bhaago Re
Sar Neeche Pair Upar Bhaago Re

Tej took his hands away from Toasty's grasp and turned away to leave when Nitika blocked his way. He pushed her aside when Gyan blocked his way. He pushed him too and it was Pracheen who blocked his way. He pushed Pracheen away and Ved Bhaiya appeared. He pushed Ved Bhaiya too. Then, Toasty came behind Tej and placed her arm around his waist.

*Music*

Toasty placed her chin on his shoulder and softly hit his head with hers. She then came forward and pinched Tej's cheeks and applied colour on his cheeks. Tej got irritated and tried to walk away.

Chohta Sa Yeh Ghar To Mahal Hai Kal Ka
Dekho Kaisa Rang Pade Chhalka
Dekho Kaisa Rang Pade Chhalka

Nitika and Malti Bhabhi came in front of Tej.

Yeh Sapna Sachcha Ho Jaane Do
Has Khil Ke Hil Mil Ke Gaane Do

They made him bump into Toasty.

Yeh Sapna Sachcha Ho Jaane Do
Has Khil Ke Hil Mil Ke Gaane Do

Everyone come together once again and held their ears as if asking for forgiveness.

Toasty appeared with a clown's red nose. On seeing her like that, Tej smiled. She looked funnily cute. She smiled back at him but then he frowned back.

Tej shook his head and turned his back. Toasty came in front of him and tried giving a flower. He looked away. She then showed a teddy. He looked away. She brought a chocolate. He looked away. She then brought a heart shaped balloon. He took it from her and blasted it. He then went and sat on the couch. She came and sat close to him. He moved. She also moved. He moved again. She moved closer and he finally got up.

*Music*

Pitaji came out and looked at Vimla Maa's picture and then looked at Tej.

Hai Mujhe Yaad Aaye Kisi Ki Yeh Baat

He clasped his hands together to portray the union of two hearts.

Chote Bade Dil Hil Mil Ke Kar Jaaye Kaam

Malti Bhabhi pointed towards Toasty indicating her sacrifices.

Aisa Kaam Ke Jag Mein Ho Jaaye Naam

Pracheen came forward and pointed at Tej.

Koyi Jo Rahe Jaaye

It was Nitika's turn.

Jaldi Se

Ved Bhaiya continued.

Mil Jaaye Yeh Na Ho Ki Peeche Pachtaaye Jaane Bhi Do Jaane Bhi Do Jaane Bhi Do

Toasty couldn't bear it anymore and broke into tears as she kneeled down.

Jaane Bhi Do

*Stop Song*

'I'm sorry Tej. I'm sorry. I never wanted to leave you. You think I can live without you? No Tej, you are my life. You are my everything. I have always wished and wanted you to be happy because when I see you happy, there is nothing else in this world that can make me happier. Give me any punishment for what I did and I will do it happily but please don't be without talking to me. I can't take it. It is hurting me doubly.'

Tej kneeled down in front of her and cupped her face. He looked into her eyes which were pleading him to forgive her. He could sense the love in those pleading eyes and by staring at those eyes, the wound which he thought would never heal was healed. He held her by her shoulders and made her get up. He didn't say anything, he just hugged her tightly and that conveyed everything to her.

*Song Continues*

Looking at the couple, everyone happily screamed. They formed a circle around Tej and Toasty.

That's Okay That's Okay Jaane Do

Tej took some colour from his cheek and applied it on Toasty's cheek. They both stood with their foreheads touching.

I Am Sorry Baba Sorry Jaane Do

The others came closer to Tej and Toasty and they all engulfed themselves in a big group hug.

That's Okay That's Okay Jaane Do

Precap: No Precap Tongue 

Edited by Arch.Archu - 26 August 2012 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11basket_101.PerfectLove.

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
* Reserveee!!!
People over so can't comment tonight..  But already read the part.. In short it's awesome <3
Will comment in my style tomorrow :) <3 Smile

* Edited

You dedicated the part to me!!! :')
That is sooo sweet of you!!
Seriously, (as I mentioned in the other reply) your comments are gonna give me diabetes!! Tongue
But on a serious note... I feel so special <3 <3
I'm so glad I decided to be an active member of the SBS forum because I got to meet you <3
And dedicating the best part to me...  I don't even know how to react
I'm really touched <3 <3
This really means a lot to me!!  Hug Heart

And now the part...
I loved the beginning... It was exactly how I imagined it to be...
It was a nice scene to show!  Gyaan commenting on how their day will go great because Toasty bhabhi is making the chai :)
I really loved it!  To be honest, I've always loved the relationship between Toasty and Gyaan (though it wasn't elaborated that much) but I'm glad to see that in the SS =D

And then Toasty teasing Tej...  That was nice too!  It is something she would do as she loves teasing her Buddhu Ram <3
But what I loved was Tej's response to that!  He went through so much and an outburst was necessary between them in order for them to move on in their relationship <3

But I was shocked after that when Nitika said that Tej stopped drinking tea
And then the best part... The whole manaa0*ing scene..
What I loved was that it wasn't in the typical manner
It was cute and funny <3  Just perfect for TejYa
It wasn't utterly cheesy or sappy...  But nicely written!
So awesome job showing that!

And tbh, I had never heard the song before... But it went very well with the whole scenario!!!
I loved how the whole family was a part of it... Even Pitaaji!
I already loved the C-Parivaar despite all its flaws, but you made me love them even more!
Aakhir mein Tej maan hi gaya naa!
=)

I reallly reallly reallly loved the part!
And agree with you, it was definitely the best part of the SS yet <3
You've done an awesome job Archu =D Clap

Although the best part of it was TejYa, and them now finally being able to move on from what had happened...  I loved the fact that the whole family was involved in the part
<3
That is very special, and I'm so glad you included that!!

So well, Thanks once again for dedicating this part to me <3 <3 Heart
Really loved it =D
Awesome job! Thumbs Up 
Hug

Love you <3 

Edited by basket_101 - 27 August 2012 at 12:59pm

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

* Reserveee!!!
People over so can't comment tonight..  But already read the part.. In short it's awesome <3
Will comment in my style tomorrow :) <3 Smile

* Edited

You dedicated the part to me!!! :')
That is sooo sweet of you!!
Seriously, (as I mentioned in the other reply) your comments are gonna give me diabetes!! Tongue
But on a serious note... I feel so special <3 <3
I'm so glad I decided to be an active member of the SBS forum because I got to meet you <3
And dedicating the best part to me...  I don't even know how to react
I'm really touched <3 <3
This really means a lot to me!!  Hug Heart

And now the part...
I loved the beginning... It was exactly how I imagined it to be...
It was a nice scene to show!  Gyaan commenting on how their day will go great because Toasty bhabhi is making the chai :)
I really loved it!  To be honest, I've always loved the relationship between Toasty and Gyaan (though it wasn't elaborated that much) but I'm glad to see that in the SS =D

And then Toasty teasing Tej...  That was nice too!  It is something she would do as she loves teasing her Buddhu Ram <3
But what I loved was Tej's response to that!  He went through so much and an outburst was necessary between them in order for them to move on in their relationship <3

But I was shocked after that when Nitika said that Tej stopped drinking tea
And then the best part... The whole manaa0*ing scene..
What I loved was that it wasn't in the typical manner
It was cute and funny <3  Just perfect for TejYa
It wasn't utterly cheesy or sappy...  But nicely written!
So awesome job showing that!

And tbh, I had never heard the song before... But it went very well with the whole scenario!!!
I loved how the whole family was a part of it... Even Pitaaji!
I already loved the C-Parivaar despite all its flaws, but you made me love them even more!
Aakhir mein Tej maan hi gaya naa!
=)

I reallly reallly reallly loved the part!
And agree with you, it was definitely the best part of the SS yet <3
You've done an awesome job Archu =D Clap

Although the best part of it was TejYa, and them now finally being able to move on from what had happened...  I loved the fact that the whole family was involved in the part
<3
That is very special, and I'm so glad you included that!!

So well, Thanks once again for dedicating this part to me <3 <3 Heart
Really loved it =D
Awesome job! Thumbs Up 
Hug

Love you <3 

You are special and mean a lot to me <3 It's really because of your comments and encouragement that I get from you that makes me to write more <3
So I wanted to let you know about it and I couldn't think of a better way to express it! <3

Well, even in the show, they keep mentioning how Toasty makes the best tea in the house so I put that in this part.
I have always adored Toasty-Gyaan relationship and I have always hoped to see more scenes of them both together <3
Hopefully we will get it in Season 2 ;) <3

Yes, it is kind of typical of her to tease her Buddhu Ram ;)
I felt that Tej needs to have an outburst. Though Toasty has done everything with a pure and good heart, it has hurt Tej a lot and it would be difficult to move on in their lives if he doesn't share the pain with her :)

I came to know about this song when I was watching one of Ravi-Aish's offscreen segments and I became obessed with it and I felt like including it somewhere in my writing. I found it perfect for such a scene so I used it ;)
I'm glad you liked the entire song sequence <3

I actually didn't plan on inluding Pitaji as well but then those words were there and I didn't know what to show. But this idea came up :)
Awww, I made you fall in love with them even more? <3 <3

I really wanted Toasty to pour out her heart too. She needs to prove to him that she does love him. So I stopped the song in between :P

I'm super duper happy that you loved this part <3 <3

Love you my Buddhu Ram <3
The real Buddhu Ram's wife is coming back soon (You know what I mean na ;) ) <3

basket_101

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

You are special and mean a lot to me <3 It's really because of your comments and encouragement that I get from you that makes me to write more <3
So I wanted to let you know about it and I couldn't think of a better way to express it! <3

Embarrassed  You are also very special to me Archu <3  I'm so glad that my comments encourage you to write more!! Big smile  If that's the case, then I'll certainly keep writing such comments over and over again cause I really love reading your work :)  And the way you expressed it was even more awing <3 <3  Blushing  No one has ever done that for me...  It truly means a lot to me <3 :)

Well, even in the show, they keep mentioning how Toasty makes the best tea in the house so I put that in this part.
I have always adored Toasty-Gyaan relationship and I have always hoped to see more scenes of them both together <3
Hopefully we will get it in Season 2 ;) <3

Definitely!!!  In fact after Toasty's relationship with Tej, this is the one I adore the most! :)
Season 2 it is Wink

Yes, it is kind of typical of her to tease her Buddhu Ram ;)
I felt that Tej needs to have an outburst. Though Toasty has done everything with a pure and good heart, it has hurt Tej a lot and it would be difficult to move on in their lives if he doesn't share the pain with her :)

Yepp!!  Outburst helps you move on...  In fact I really loved how you added that in because it would be unreasonable if Tej didn't express his feelings...
Very realistically shown!! :D Thumbs Up

I came to know about this song when I was watching one of Ravi-Aish's offscreen segments and I became obessed with it and I felt like including it somewhere in my writing. I found it perfect for such a scene so I used it ;)
I'm glad you liked the entire song sequence <3

It was a perfect song, agree with you there! =D
And although the song choice was awesome...
At a point while reading, I realized even "Chalo Jaane Do" from Bhootnath LOL would go...
I guess the song came to my mind as I was watching that movie before commenting Tongue
And then I watched the video again, and imagined TejYa in it Day Dreaming
It was nice!!  Tongue

I actually didn't plan on inluding Pitaji as well but then those words were there and I didn't know what to show. But this idea came up :)
Awww, I made you fall in love with them even more? <3 <3

I'm really glad you did! =D
Yeppp Embarrassed  And I thought that wasn't possible... :P

I really wanted Toasty to pour out her heart too. She needs to prove to him that she does love him. So I stopped the song in between :P

Perfect decision!  I liked how you did that because it was necessary from her side <3
Just an awesome part =D

I'm super duper happy that you loved this part <3 <3

I'd have to be a TejYa hater to not have loved the part
You've seriously done an awesome job! Big smile

Love you my Buddhu Ram <3
The real Buddhu Ram's wife is coming back soon (You know what I mean na ;) ) <3

Love you tooo =D <3
Yesss!!!  So excited!!  Even though it means being excited for SBS' last episode...
I guess I just want to see TejYa again Embarrassed

So Take care Archu <3 :D
Talk to you tomorrow ;)
STSP Big smile

.Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top