Saas Bina Sasuraal

|TejYa SS EveryEndHasANewBeginning|PART 6 UP!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! My name is Archana. I'm planning to write a short story on our Chaturvedi's/TejYa after Toasty leaves the house Smile

I will building the story slowly through flashbacks. I will try it make it as realistic and logical as possible Embarrassed

Here's the first part.
It is kind of inspired from this episode which I have used as a flashback Embarrassed

Part-1

Tej dragged his feet as he entered the house. He was exhuasted after all the work that he had done today. He found all the lights to be switched off. He looked at the clock and realized it was 11 PM. No wonder everyone was asleep he thought. He saw Gyan and Pracheen sleeping on the floor. No matter how many times he had told them to sleep in his room, they would never listen and keep making excuses. He saw Gyan shivering due to the chillness. He picked up a bedsheet and covered him. He gently caressed his face and smiled. He went to his room to change into his night clothes. As he opened his cupboard, a white stone studded bracelet fell on the floor. He picked it up and remembered gifting it to the owner of this beautiful bracelet.

He was flipping through the channels on TV when someone covered his eyes. He knew it was her. He could feel her presence near him. He could smell her perfume which was tantalizing. He could feel the warmth of her soft hands on his eyes.

'Kya hai?' He asked her.

'Show your hands.'

'Why?'

'Don't ask questions. Show means show.'

He put his right arm out and felt a sudden weight on his hands. He wondered what it was. She removed her hands from his eyes and he saw a small box.

'What is this?'

'Everything cannot be said. Open and see na.' She said.

He quickly opened it and found a magnificent watch in it.

'Happy Valentine's Day Mr.Husband!' She happily screamed and flung her arms open for a hug. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

'You said you forgot about today being Valentine's Day.'

'Natak baba! If you can take the effort of decorating this room, buying such a beautiful bracelet and only ask my smile for return then why can't I take the effort of doing some thing too?' She said holding up her hand to show the bracelet.

'After all you are more important than my CIDgiri.' She winked at him.

'Since when did I become more important than your CIDgiri? 'He asked her.

'You always were.' She said kissing him on his cheek.

'I love you very much Toasty!' He said looking into her eyes.

'I love you too Tej!'

'Tej!' he heard her scream. He quickly kept the bracelet in his pockets and walked towards the dinning table from where she was calling.

'Kya hai Smiley?' He asked the woman who was serving food onto his plate.

Precap: Has Tej moved on in life after Toasty left? Did he find love again? What happened to the house after Toasty left?

Please press the 'Like' button and comment. Thank you Embarrassed

Part 2- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131309&PID=62600519&#62600519

Part 3- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131309&PID=62670601&#62670601

Part 4- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131309&PID=63191666&#63191666

Part 5- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131309&PID=63635537&#63635537

Part 6- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3131309&PID=63779489&#63779489

Edited by Arch.Archu - 21 September 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110rima001Tejy_Kumaribasket_101adventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|TejYa SS EveryEndHasANewBeginning|PART 6 UP!" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestclick

Nice thought Archana for a screen sequence..

But..in reality SS can never move on like this without her AS she is his life..He would rather prefer to die without her.. or would do some kinda social/charity work so that the blessings he would receive from the benefited people from this kinda work would directly pass to her AS he waits till he get a final call from the GOD to get merged with his better half in the heaven above together forever ..But he SS is strong and powerful enough by the grace of GOD that he won't even allow problems or disease or anything to come near her AS She is his love n life   Smile

Thank you Big smile

I really like what you said. Thanks for commenting Embarrassed

Part 2 will soon be up! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Where is today's WU

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hey!! I'm Hinal :)
The first part was nice!  Loved the flashback!!
It was sooo cute!!
Very eager to read more of this =)
Please do pm me when you update :)
It'd be much appreciated! 
And also, do update as soon as you can (=
Take care!!

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Hey!! I'm Hinal :)
The first part was nice!  Loved the flashback!!
It was sooo cute!!
Very eager to read more of this =)
Please do pm me when you update :)
It'd be much appreciated! 
And also, do update as soon as you can (=
Take care!!

Thank you so much Embarrassed
I'm really glad that you liked it Embarrassed

basket_101

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Here's Part 2 guys. 

Please Comment and click the 'Like' button. 

It really gives me huge encouragement Embarrassed

Part-2

'Who will eat dinner Saddu?'

'I don't want to eat anything.'

'Seems like you forgot what I said about eating. You no eating then I no eating.'

Smiley had come for few days to stay in their house. She had noticed Tej usually quitting dinner and made a deal with him that untill and unless he doesn't eat, she wouldnt eat either.

'I'm sorry.' He said holding his ears.

'Chal, let's eat. What do we have today?' He asked.

'See for yourself.'

They both sat and had their food. He helped her in keeping back the food inside and decided to go back to his room.

'Goodnight then.' He said doing a salute.

'Goodnight.'

*Ting*

It was the sound of the bracelet which fell out from Tej's pocket. He picked it up and kept staring at it.

'Missing Toasty?' She asked tilting her head to see the bracelet.

He nodded his head and wiped the tear that was coming out of his eyes.

'You know, you have never told me about yours and Toasty's love story. All that I know is that you both met at college, fell in love and got married. I really would like to know.'

'Acha!' His face expression totally changed. For the first time, she saw him smile.

'Sit. Sit. Sit.' He said excitedly pulling out a chair.

'Umm Toasty and I were in the same class but we really didn't talk to each other for a long time. The first time we actually met was when we all had to go for a picnic and Toasty purposely missed the bus so that she could go with me on the bike.'

'What? Toasty actually did that?' She asked shocked.

'Yeah. Bechari! What to do? She was in love with me na.' He smiled.

'And you?' She asked teasingly.

'Well umm yeah I was in love with her too.' He blushed.

'Pakkad gayi! Pakkad Gayi!' She started screaming.

On hearing her scream, he motioned her to be quiet as everyone was asleep.

'Sorry. Sorry. Continue please.' She said.

'So umm we finally confessed our love to each other on 27th June. I always forget the date but Toasty, she never forgets. She used to give me red roses that day.' He said laughing.

'Oh my god! She gave you roses?' She said laughing.

'Yeah and guess what happened at our first date?'

'Definitely something different.' She winked.

'Yeah well I was at the restaurant waiting for her to come. I was nervously sitting there and practising when a man asked whether he could sit in the empty seat next to me as all the other seats were filled. I said okay. We kind of started talking and he understood that it was my first date. So he started giving me advice and all. I was very thankful and I wanted him to meet Toasty and they met also.'

'Okay. So what's the whole point?' She was confused.

'That man was actually Toasty's dad. That's the point. Just imagine he was giving me tips to flatter his own daughter. Even that time, Toasty didn't tell me that it was her father. Only after some time she told me.'

Smiled started laughing and said 'Everything is so different in your love story!' 

'Including the wedding.'

'What happened in the wedding?'

'What happened? Ask what not happened. That time na, there was no woman in this house and everyone was against bringing Toasty to this house.'

'Why so?'

Tej went on to explain why everyone was against the marriage and how he finally succeeded in convincing everyone and married her.

'Seriously haan, your love story is different from everyone else's. But I have 1 question that is when you fell in love with her, didn't you realize that such problems would occur?'

'The answer for that is in your question itself. I was in love with her.'

'You love her a lot na?'

'I love her more than anything in this world. I would do anything to bring her back. Anything.'

'Chal, it's getting really late. I will go and sleep. Goodnight.' He turned around to go.

'Tej!'

'Yeah.'

'Umm thanks.'

'For what?'

'You took me to that tea shop yesterday. Mazza aya. Also ever since I came back, you have been taking care of me so well. So thanks.' She said giving a big grin.

'If Toasty was here, she would have done all this na?'

She nodded her head and smiled at him. She then realized that he truly did love Toasty more than anything in this world.

Precap: Is there any hope left for Tej? Will he ever get Toasty back or will he try to move on in life?

Edited by Arch.Archu - 11 August 2012 at 8:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_abc110Tejy_Kumaribasket_101adventure_gurl

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Where is today's WU though . Pls , I Ned to know what happened to toasy

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Heyy!!
That was an awesome part!
Loved how excited Tej got when Smiley asked him to tell her about his and Toasty's love story! =D
Tej loves Toasty so much!!  It was a cute part!
Eager to read more!
Do continue soon (=

edited
I think he will get Toasty back... Tej-Toasty are meant to be Embarrassed

Edited by basket_101 - 08 August 2012 at 5:19pm

.Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top