Phir Subah Hogi

to watch or not

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

drtulika

Groupbie

drtulika

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

i was watching psh this fri and felt like tvs's mother ring scene was last sugvi romantic scene and am feeling sooo sad nw no more of there lovey dovey scenes and sugni also said somethng like aap mera PEHLA sapna hai... this pehla word struck me as odd so nw she will find d dusra in adi? above all can't see hw to be nephew and to be maami fall for each other and somehw i always felt that there was more focus on marriage than love by sugni and bcoz vik had a loveleess marriage he gave more importance to love in a relationship
Cry Cry Cry i may be wrong but IS MARRIAGE MEASURE OF LOVE ? its better plz kill tvs character coz can't see him without sugni shamed,humiliated,disrespected by one and all poor vik will be so alone can't bear... Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdcroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to watch or not" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Mujhe toh maza aa raha hai but Missing Anuj very badly Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.