Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi FF: Achilles' Heels | Notifications *Page 12* (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Should I continue or should I stop? Honestly, the inspiration is a bit shaky... You know why... The mood of the once lovely and peaceful forums isn't really what I call 'healthy' for creativity... So I need some motivation to complete this one...

I need your support... I will write only if my readers promise me some motivation via their likes and comments... The fate of Achilles' Heels is in your hands now...

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 17 November 2012 at 6:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue.hea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: Achilles' Heels | Notifications *Page 12* (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Everytime you ask this.. I'm gonna nod my head like a retard and say "CONTINUEE!!"

I read it.. par in gaps, so proper comment kabhi nahi likh pati Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnav-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Everytime you ask this.. I'm gonna nod my head like a retard and say "CONTINUEE!!"

I read it.. par in gaps, so proper comment kabhi nahi likh patiWacko

No problem dear! I'm just asking in general ..

khusiarnav

Goldie

khusiarnav

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Continue continue continue... Thats it!!
U cant give up hon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Pearl.-

nnhk

nnhk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Pearl.-

Should I continue or should I stop? Honestly, the inspiration is a bit shaky... You know why... The mood of the once lovely and peaceful forums isn't really what I call 'healthy' for creativity... So I need some motivation to complete this one...

I need your support... I will write only if my readers promise me some motivation via their likes and comments... The fate of Achilles' Heels is in your hands now...

i found  your story today on the forum and then went to the blog and read 10 chapters in one go... loved it... pleas please please do continue

have bookmarked your blog and your index and the whole day tomorrow i shall read all what is in your index...

please keep writing

-.Pearl.-

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nnhk

Originally posted by -.Pearl.-

i found  your story today on the forum and then went to the blog and read 10 chapters in one go... loved it... pleas please please do continue

have bookmarked your blog and your index and the whole day tomorrow i shall read all what is in your index...

please keep writing

Hi... Thank you for liking my story! I'm happy that my AH got a new reader! I went through your comment on my blog - I'm looking forward for knowing more from you about my work...

Thanks once again!

neel123

neel123

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Continue please :)

-.Pearl.-

zooni.blue

IF-Rockerz

zooni.blue

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
plz do continue