ArHi FF: Achilles' Heels | Notifications *Page 12*

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my lovely forumwasis!

Most of you must be wondering what caught Pearl that she is post this topic again here, right? She had terminated the story some time back with all kind of melodrama you could have imagined! 😆

But there is minor twist here - my friends on Forums and outside didn't let me sit peacefully after termination of my story. So to save my life, here I'm continuing with it again... And and and and and - I could do with some more readers!  

So here is the link to my blog - exclusively for Achilles' Heels! My FRIENDSHIP DAY BONANZA to all my friends on I-F..!

Or read it on I-F on the original thread - 

The story will be posted daily chapter-wise again till chapter seven - as it was on the original thread and then I'll be continuing with the chapters! 

Buddy me for PMs or simply follow the blog for updates! PMs will be sent for the new chapters only. So if you wish you read the previous chapters again as I post them, follow this thread...

And I. Need. Comments. On. The. Blog.

For PMs, buddy me! And make sure that you drop a comment after that. If I spend weeks working on the chapters, I think I have the right to expect a few lines from my readers. Do not take 'buddy'ing lightly...

P.S. Thanks to Sharme for the banner she will be making for my baby (in advance!!!), and thanks to Shruti, Siva Di, Nici, Chicane, Sobi, Lyraa and everybody else who read and commented on my story previously! Love you guys loads! *Hugs*

SCROLL DOWN FOR PROLOGUE!

*~(*^~ HAPPIEEE FRIENDSHIP DAY, my lovely lovely friends! ~^*)~*
Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail

P R O L O G U

Sometimes even the greatest of the knights surrender. Sometimes the strongest of the armors crack. Sometimes the sharpest of the minds fail. Sometimes the keenest of the logic gives way to fallacies. And then you find yourself losing. Because you don't reason. You just act. You fathom your fall, but you do nothing.

Simply because its only you whom you are losing to. And you don't realize it. Or maybe you do, but you choose to ignore it. Maybe you want to expiate for your deeds because perhaps you don't comprehend where you stand in your life that you had sculpted and carved with your heart and soul.

And then you feel as if you will never win in this battle you were fighting. Because you know that wounding your opponent would just push you further down the abyss you have been practically living in - battling your way out. It hurts - like a hot knife forced straight through your heart when it dawns upon you that you can't win. Because you suddenly gather that a victory in this is a defeat in another and you realize that the victory is rather more devastating. And then you struggle to exist, you clamber to freedom. but you stare at oblivion all over again. You try to gauge the bottom, to estimate the height to escape to either hell or heaven, but you can't. You never succeed.

A time comes when you want to fight. And it kills you when you realize that you can't.

Achilles' Heels is a story of Arnav Singh Raizada, a self-made millionaire from New Delhi. Powerful, ruthless and arrogant -  that was all that made him what he was known as. But it took fate just a few minutes to change the course of his life so brutally that he didn't have any options left in front of him except to leave. To run away. Fate - something that he didn't believe in. Fate - that had always ruled his life, only to face constant denial by him. Fate - that forced him to flee. To disappear. To vanish.

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago
sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so here goes ur first comment...
im honored to make that banner for you... so stop thanking me... i want to do it!!!!

and u decided to survive then... away from all our tortures by rising out of the ashes...
my phoenix baby... AH will ofcourse get alll the love...

and im gald u decided to take this step...coz i literally cried after that termination note of urs... huff!!!!
now my fav story is back in my lap... 
and if u plan something stupid again...I'LL KILL U...this time Im dead serious...!!!

now go go...n write an update soon... A NEW UPDATE luv...
loovveee youuu tooo...mwaaahhh 

Edited by sparklystarstud - 11 years ago
Addie07 thumbnail
oye check ur blog for comments...

guys this FF is like a drug,,,, before u know it, u will be addicted,,,,, m not surprised ur readers didnt let u live peacefully hun... i kept quiet cz u made the oldest excuse in the book and i had to shut my mouth as i have been giving the same ..lol...
blue_sapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...you are coming back with AH in a blog... looking forward to it...
so want to read it...
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparklystarstud

so here goes ur first comment...

im honored to make that banner for you... so stop thanking me... i want to do it!!!!

and u decided to survive then... away from all our tortures by rising out of the ashes...
my phoenix baby... AH will ofcourse get alll the love...

and im gald u decided to take this step...coz i literally cried after that termination note of urs... huff!!!!
now my fav story is back in my lap... 
and if u plan something stupid again...I'LL KILL U...this time Im dead serious...!!!

now go go...n write an update soon... A NEW UPDATE luv...
loovveee youuu tooo...mwaaahhh 

Awww - I love ya tooo hon! Muuaahhh!!

Pheonix baby! I like the sound of it! Ahh - no, I not planning anything like that ever ever ever again! I will update the new one soon!
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

oye check ur blog for comments...

guys this FF is like a drug,,,, before u know it, u will be addicted,,,,, m not surprised ur readers didnt let u live peacefully hun... i kept quiet cz u made the oldest excuse in the book and i had to shut my mouth as i have been giving the same ..lol...

Yesshhh Ma'am... I will visit it as soon as my Stupid, out-of-the-mind Chrome opens the page! I don't know why I have been getting errors after page errors on that!

Awww... Thank you so much!!!

I know, the oldest excuse never runs out of fashion, does it?!! Always works! Till the point that you start feeling guilty about it! LOL!
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_sapphire

OMG...you are coming back with AH in a blog... looking forward to it...

so want to read it...

Yesss, I am!!!!! And I'm looking forward for posting the chapters there!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👍🏼 for the new blog.
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Visited the blog. Loved the part. 👏 👏 👏