Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Gia more popular than Ravi ????

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys no offense to anyone ...try to argue with valid points or avoid this topic,  instead of jumping to report button for no reason , this topic is breaking No rule !!! 

Ravi Kissan is Bhojpuri Super star ...very very popular in UP and Bihaar and Bcz of Big Boss he got such popularity and huge fan base that even non bhojpuri ppl r also his fans ...this guy is really really popular 

is Gia more popular than him ???? she always gets less marks , Lesser than Ravi too yet she never comes in Bottom and every week they Put Ravi in Bottom  ?????? ðŸ˜• 

and Today Shibani was also in Danger 😕 ...do JDJ ppl really think audience is Fool and they vote for Ex Gopi Bahu blindly instead of Good dancer /performer like Shibani ???

do they think only Saas Bahu serial fans watch JDJ , thats why no TV star comes in bottom ???? 

Does Gia get that many votes that despite having less marks she never comes in Bottom ? and Shibani gets that less votes that despite having highest scores she came in Bottom ????? 
Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shibani was in danger zone?? wht the...?
Yaar she is brilliant dancer y she is in danger zone?? 
mittykutty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh its clear y giaa is not in danger zone...she is out of starplus bcoz of jhalak ryt..? if colors also throw her out or put her in danger zone star plus will win this game ryt?even though i am a fan of gopi bahu i dont feel she is a wonderful dancer.gia is an average dancer.her marks and performance clearly shows that..wat they r doing is a big injustice to other marvellous dancer lyk shibhani.markwise she is always in top 3 ryt?if this continues am sure they will giv jhalak trophy to gia saying she has sacrificed a lot.that will also be a slap to star plus(star sacked giaa 2 days before the launch of jhalak)
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To be very precise...the scores are fake...if the channel what anyone out soon...they will get less audience votes...
I dont trust .000000001 pc on the show and their scoring...
example...pratyusha got low scores form audience votes...😆
mittykutty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mostly marks given will be correct as so many people are watching the shows..and thes judges are also big ...channels can play regarding the votes.nobody comes to know abt the correct vote.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudha100

To be very precise...the scores are fake...if the channel what anyone out soon...they will get less audience votes...
I dont trust .000000001 pc on the show and their scoring...
example...pratyusha got low scores form audience votes...😆

agree its fake ...judges mention mistakes for everyone but no mistake for GC,  is he perfect dancer ??? no but bcz they wanna give him 30 marks 

Bharti ...she is fat yet she tries her best yet she gets less marks for Dancing ðŸ˜•

today her performance was better than Gia's act and still she got less marks than Gia 

even this voting is fake... no Telly actor will come in Bottom three ... right now their targets r Ravi then Shibani or Bharti 

I won't be surprised if Isha will be in Bottom 3 next week 
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Therowdiest...wow your name ðŸ˜†
The most obvious people in finals are always predictable...like this time GC and Isha are confirm...now the third can be any one from rest...shibani,ritwik, karan, rashmi...
The rest are on verge of exiting JDJ...and their rank will be pre-decided by channel...ravi has started getting less votes but still he is popular...
Bharti wont go early may be she will be in top6-7...as she brings entertainment factor...gia keeps getting low scores...she has to buck up, coz more impressive dancers and popular ones have entered the competition...
So as i said their turn of getting out completely depends on channel and JDJ...
saying from last JDJ experience 😆
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So it'll be proved once again that its popularity over talent. Jhalak, I tell you.
If we talk about the fair so shibani does not deserve bottom 3.. bharti ko hona chahiye tha uski jagah
Aahaana thumbnail
I do believe the channel manipulate the votes as per their wish otherwise its too good to be true🤔