Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

aNkItA.C

IF-Sizzlerz

aNkItA.C

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i also have rabba ve as my ringtone...d sangeet rabba ve aftr teri meri song whn dy r havng d flaskbcks ...awsm... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rabba ve as ring tone! (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ASADsweetZOYA

IF-Sizzlerz

ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hi aini,,,,,,

i love 2 share 2 some more my personal things...coz its with u & in ur thread..only  tats y...

if'll start talk then i wont stop dear...so if u r not interested then skip the below part...

be honest dear,

let me reveal some truths...actually i dont have a mobile.Shocked..listen...with god's grace there is 6,7 mobile phones r simply sitting in the tableSmile...but i dont use them...in fact i dont like 2 use too..Shocked.very strange naa..??? actually when ever i am going 2 tuition classes i'll pick any one of them which my hand touches tat time...lolLOL...tat too just 4 Father's sake...otherwise he'll scold me...Confused
my bro is crazy of this...but i am not...even if u'll show some latest models i'll unable 2 identify them...me is like tat dearWink
u know one full month i'll beg my dad 2 get a permission 2 call my frds in india...after six months i'll get permission..then 5 min. i'll talk with with them...My dad is a very typical character more than ASR...tats i am always inactive when he is here...LOL
in fact i was a girl who used 2 hate internet & people those who r using tat too...juat bcoz tat i am living in Qatar so tat got net...&  ...some how met IF...being a silent member 4 a long time i joined...now addicted 2 this...in fact IF, ipkknd r the things 4 which i am browsing net...otherwise only 4 wekipedia, study things...
so doesn't have rabba ve as ring tone...coz except dad ,  people & my frds in qatar'll call in land line...tat if they r calling when my dad is here..& he notices tat the talk is going on 4 more time he'll start asking wat is the urgent  matter 2 talk this much...so my frds 'll stop talking if they'll find my dad is here...LOL
.but my whole playlist in computer is full of rabba ve different versionWink...alas...my sister is humming rabba kyu dard hai now a days...LOL..bechari i spoiled her too...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal_Ice90OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

hi aini,,,,,,

i love 2 share 2 some more my personal things...coz its with u & in ur thread..only  tats y...

if'll start talk then i wont stop dear...so if u r not interested then skip the below part...

be honest dear,

let me reveal some truths...actually i dont have a mobile.Shocked..listen...with god's grace there is 6,7 mobile phones r simply sitting in the tableSmile...but i dont use them...in fact i dont like 2 use too..Shocked.very strange naa..??? actually when ever i am going 2 tuition classes i'll pick any one of them which my hand touches tat time...lolLOL...tat too just 4 Father's sake...otherwise he'll scold me...Confused
my bro is crazy of this...but i am not...even if u'll show some latest models i'll unable 2 identify them...me is like tat dearWink
u know one full month i'll beg my dad 2 get a permission 2 call my frds in india...after six months i'll get permission..then 5 min. i'll talk with with them...My dad is a very typical character more than ASR...tats i am always inactive when he is here...LOL
in fact i was a girl who used 2 hate internet & people those who r using tat too...juat bcoz tat i am living in Qatar so tat got net...&  ...some how met IF...being a silent member 4 a long time i joined...now addicted 2 this...in fact IF, ipkknd r the things 4 which i am browsing net...otherwise only 4 wekipedia, study things...
so doesn't have rabba ve as ring tone...coz except dad ,  people & my frds in qatar'll call in land line...tat if they r calling when my dad is here..& he notices tat the talk is going on 4 more time he'll start asking wat is the urgent  matter 2 talk this much...so my frds 'll stop talking if they'll find my dad is here...LOL
.but my whole playlist in computer is full of rabba ve different versionWink...alas...my sister is humming rabba kyu dard hai now a days...LOL..bechari i spoiled her too...LOL

tishhh my sweetum that so sweet of u to share with me! Hug
u knw some thing ur story some where relates with me,i used to be like dis 2 years ago, to be honest i have always been interested in mobiles nd computers but i was not permitioned,coz i m the only gal in ,y house,youngest nd have three bros,they love me so much nd they told me that mobiles nd all r not ur cup of tea,these things spoil the childs etc etc!
when i entered 10th standard i started using my mom's cell nd gave her no. to my few close friends nd mom told me to do max 10 messages a dayLOL time passed,my collage passed with out mobile,in the end of collage when i was preparing for m.b.b.s test.i got cell,just to call mom or dad for pick nd drop, nd then my uni started,in the beginning i picked worst cell in the houseLOL nd told mom that i just need it to call u guys,then after 4 mnths,in uni when i saw gals nd guys using latest mobs,i requested my bro to give me his cell nd to my wonder he gave me at once, nd now some days ago i requested mom to buy me a latest phone nd then i'll never ask for another phone in my uni life,nd finally mom dad bought me that cell!!!!!!!!!"phew"LOL

ASADsweetZOYA

IF-Sizzlerz

ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

tishhh my sweetum that so sweet of u to share with me! Hug
u knw some thing ur story some where relates with me,i used to be like dis 2 years ago, to be honest i have always been interested in mobiles nd computers but i was not permitioned,coz i m the only gal in ,y house,youngest nd have three bros,they love me so much nd they told me that mobiles nd all r not ur cup of tea,these things spoil the childs etc etc!
when i entered 10th standard i started using my mom's cell nd gave her no. to my few close friends nd mom told me to do max 10 messages a dayLOL time passed,my collage passed with out mobile,in the end of collage when i was preparing for m.b.b.s test.i got cell,just to call mom or dad for pick nd drop, nd then my uni started,in the beginning i picked worst cell in the houseLOL nd told mom that i just need it to call u guys,then after 4 mnths,in uni when i saw gals nd guys using latest mobs,i requested my bro to give me his cell nd to my wonder he gave me at once, nd now some days ago i requested mom to buy me a latest phone nd then i'll never ask for another phone in my uni life,nd finally mom dad bought me that cell!!!!!!!!!"phew"LOL
[/QUOTE]

tat was so sweet of u too 2 share with me dear...
but u know ur life was changed so eventually right...but mine was changed suddenly ...u know...

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
ROFL

prerna.sharma

prerna.sharma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Mine is the punjabi dhol version of rabba ve :)

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Aini...Hug

Mine is first rabbe ve version...i did not had mobile at first..nw also i do not like to use it...but as i joined college..i bought one...nd rabba ve is my ringtone..usually i go to dreamland whenever my phone rings...BlushingROFL

arshistar

IF-Rockerz

arshistar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i have raabba ve as my alarm tune u know...d first thing in the morning that i will listen to is our fav fav fav rabba ve...love it to the core!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top