...Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! [4] {Upd @ 01 Oct) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey S3 & JosephπŸ€— Congratulations on new thread..You all really rock !!πŸ‘ Teaser was awesome..Lot of twist & turn ..πŸ˜› Can't wait to read the updates now..Plzz add some cute moments of Sajan too!!!All the best for all your updates..Plzzz update ASAP..
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on the new thread guys πŸ€— may you have many more ❀️
love the new teasers :D my favourite one was of course samrat and his childish behaviours i can't wait for that part of the ff to come πŸ˜ƒ the rahul and his parents convo is really interesting i can't believe he judged his parents like that! I wonder how gunjan will  react to that...and the last one with richa in it i hope Samrat slaps that girl for insulting gunjan seriously hating her😑 
do update soon

love
tanzeel
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi S3J Soham Swati Sonia Joseph firstly Congratulations 4 the new thread...πŸ€—Wow! MBYPH's 4th Thread...wow Wow Wow...awesome ...mazz aaa gaya...congratulations my very good friends 4 completing 3 threads n for starting the 4th thread of FF --MBYPH...πŸ€—..I am very very happy as my most favorite FF has started new thread...πŸ‘πŸ‘..S3J r the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ.....Its ur way of writing story n ur excellent presentation n writing skills n hard work that Has made this FF very very popular in IF and everyone loves it very much n loves reading it and commenting also ...U all r superb writers soham swati sonia joseph...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

your both ffs S3J MBYPH n APHG r my most favorite ...and I mean it...I know I have lately been very very very late in commenting
...bahut lamba time ho gaya iss baar comment nahi kiyaand Mujh ko bahut bahut embarrassed feel ho raha hai ki I have not commented till now...😳😳😳...truly SORRY from the heart ..SORRY SORRY SORRY 4 late comments...😳...Now I have started commenting SO PAKKA I will comment on all updates Soonnn...SORRY once again 4 late comments S3J ...Plsss forgive me ..and Plss accept my apology ...SORRY😳...

U know S3J this thread--4 is just really amazing...out of all 4 threads this is the mosttt beautiful thread..Lovedd it very much...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘...the way u all have presented its style of presentation it is just outstanding...starting from introduction and thanking ur readers...then beautifully giving links of previous threads...the CS OF all main characters...and INDEX part this was superb the way u presented it was just awesome...giving every minute detail in index...This had made it very easier 4 us readers...as if someone wants 2 go 2 thread 1 2 3 or teaser etc...he/she can easily go 2 index n click there n go 2 threads he /she wants 2 go 2...THANKS S3J ...πŸ€—..U all r awesome....πŸ‘πŸΌ...Story so far refreshed our memories of the whole story..thanks...and TEASER WAS EXCELLENT.πŸ‘πŸΌ..I LOVED IT ...U know after reading 1st part of teaser I have a huge smile on my face MANNN samrat hid BIJI  glasses n broke her stick πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..WOW!! what a cute scene.Sam being naughty ..I am excitedly waiting 4 this amazing scene...would love 2 see Sammiii in this new avatar ..sweet naughty ...even Gunjan couldnt believe it that he broke her biji stick n way he threatened her sarey new projects tumko de doonga karney ko n the way gunjan reacted showed she had not realized Sam was just teasing her ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...AWESOME SCENE IN TEASER...really waiting 4 it...and Richa OMG this girl is just too much 😑..how can she she behave this way??😲...I hope samrat tells her 2 behave properly n tells her this is his office ...The way samrat was protecting n supporting gunjan showing her he is there was sweet...I realllyyy want SAJAN Marriage but pata nahi ki woh hogi ya nahinπŸ˜•πŸ˜•..I hope end mein ho jaye FF mein...Plss S3JJ ...RAHUL reaction on knowing about Gunjan marriage his anger knew no bounds ..and what he said 2 his parents in anger OMG!! 😲...His anger showed his deep pain and showed his love 4 gunjan...gunjan was shocked n in tears also n Rahuls parents also were in tears...poor mr n mrs nanda n gunjan...😭...they only had  Gunjan's Best intention in their heart...they also wanted Gunjan 2 be their Bahu but they thought rahul considered her just a friend...and Wow!! ARYAN ..REMEMBER what I said once kahin assa na ho these 3 fight kartey rahey n Gunjan ki shaddi 4th sey ho jaye...πŸ˜‰..and my prediction is coming true 😲....I THINK Hospital scene when someone said husband ka signature chalega was ARYAN...πŸ˜•...LETS see what happens further ..really excited 2 read further updates of story FF MBYPH... mazza  ayega read karkey as bahut sarey twist n turns will come which r going 2 make story more interesting...😊...

AWESOME teasers new n old both and I don't know what r they called I think GLITTERS which u used between each part like HEART glitters ,,,,button glitter with red light moving from one point 2 another ...was amazing loved the amazing and beautiful style n presentation n decorations in new thread...Awesome work S3J...πŸ‘...and siggy n banners by AASHI was excellent .πŸ‘..whole thread is just OUTSTANDING...THANKS 4 PM S3J soham sonia swati joseph...πŸ€—...

AND 1 REQUEST PLSS PLSS PLSS PLSS S3J Plsss Pleaseee ADD My name in New list of MBYPH--4...actually in thread 3 MBYPH on pg 138 u gave NEW PM LIST n I saw my name there in that list but here in New THREAD MBYPH--4 in new list My name is not there..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I LOVE reading MBYPH n APHG very muchh and donot want 2 miss any updates n am really excited 2 know further story...its a personal Request 2 U SOHAM SWATI SONIA JOSEPH ...PLSS PLSSS Add my name in NEW PM LIST of MBYPh--4 REGULAR N RAJAN FB list both ...I dont want 2 miss  any updates ...Plsss Add my name in new list...PLSS...Plss...

Love your good friend,
Gunjan😊
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 11 years ago
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Congratulations!!πŸ₯³4Th thread of ur ff! That's amazing. And sorry for not commenting on all ur pms. Actually, i have only finished reading thread one! And there r still 2 more threads for me to catch! But will read them whenever i get time. Because i have fallen in love with this ff. And u know what The 2 charectors of this ff r so much alike to 2 of my friends. And bond they share is also similar. That make me more connected to this ff. Seriously u guys have a great future as writers. Will give my reply to the parts i have read till now in sometime. And thank u so much for pming me though i haven't replayed even once!
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

1 REQUEST PLSS PLSS PLSS PLSS S3J Plsss Pleaseee ADD My name in New list of MBYPH--4...actually in thread 3 MBYPH on pg 138 u gave NEW PM LIST n I saw my name there in that list but here in New THREAD MBYPH--4 in new list My name is not there..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I LOVE reading MBYPH n APHG very muchh and donot want 2 miss any updates n am really excited 2 know further story...its a personal Request 2 U SOHAM SWATI SONIA JOSEPH ...PLSS PLSSS Add my name in NEW PM LIST of MBYPh--4 REGULAR N RAJAN FB list both ...I dont want 2 miss  any updates ...Plsss Add my name in new list...PLSS...Plss...

Love your good friend,
Gunjan😊

Sorry GUNJAN !!😳 It was totally my mistake. Thread-3 PM List was Current List n I forget to add some name here. 😳. [This one was posted before😳]. But,I rectified my mistake... Pls. check again...I added your name in both list.😳. Thanx a lot for your appreciating words for this THREAD Presentation,Will be reply in detail soon.
Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrates on the new thread!
Interesting one! Luv it.
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome
love the way u r carring on this story...gr8 flow
i really love this story plz update soonEdited by --Kinjal-- - 11 years ago
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was expecting for the story after so long. But anyways do continue soon. Congrats on the 4th Thread. U really deserve a round of applause for this.πŸ‘
The treasers are looking very promoising and am eager to read the story. Thanks Soham and Swati for the p.m.πŸ€—
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
congrats on ur new thread
its really good to see this ff on the 4th link
plz cont soon and pm me
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow 4th thread .
congrats on the new thread .
keep rocking guys.
the teaser was awesome. i'm eager to read next parts.
update soon.