*ENTWINED* RTMC ff-chapter 13 pg 43 pg 43 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubhika124

Res!

Text size kitna big hai πŸ˜›

shubhi πŸ€—sirf intro choti font mein hai -_-  anyway,abhi bada kar diya hai woh bhi πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

beautiful part <3

thank you khushi di πŸ€—
Originally posted by Kasurbest

glad the love is increasing! thats a positive sign lol :p 

now I will go check out ur response. haha

πŸ€—
Originally posted by shruja

awesome part!!
starting with beautiful scene
but y it ended on sad note😭
should kill tht advait 😑
prithvi really made mistakeπŸ˜’
y he left his best frnd dhra to get tht 🀬

oh thanks shruja! πŸ€—i re-wrote this chapter 4 times :/ so i ended up with 4 different endings πŸ˜› i'll try to fit in those other 3 in some other chap somehow πŸ€”
last update k uper h mera cmnt..
 do see.
now what should i say...that was simply awesome...you write so well sweetie... and why didn't you pm me ...loved Dhruvi and Prithvi...i must say its so emotional and so touchy...keep up the good work...it a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  πŸ˜‰

...but i am annoyed with you...πŸ˜”

Edited by Freethinker - 11 years ago
dhanvi di πŸ˜² 

I cant believ you're actually here πŸ˜

This is outta the world.You're like one of my most favourite writers at the momenty(which u obviously know πŸ˜‰ ) and getting  acompliment from you..is like πŸ˜ I am feeling ecstatic! πŸ˜ƒ

Awww..Thank you so much di! πŸ€—

I didn't pm you? πŸ˜• shit.So sorry di πŸ˜­ i thot i had pm'ed u πŸ˜” wont happen henceforth,pakka!Pinky swear! 

Originally posted by sweetsanyo

mera reserved abhi se ho gya

res

~~EDITED~~

okey jii, humme pata h ki aap humare katal karne k liye, chaku chura lekr baithe ho ki humne abhi tak cmnt edit nhi kiya, ...
but ek chance tho sabko milta h yaar..
 plz cmnt padhlo..
 acha laga tho.. matt marna...

arre chill maar..mujhe bura nahi lagaaa..der aaye durust aaye πŸ€—

okey, charan kahan h tumhare devi..

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ rashu,chup kar,ye line padhne ke baad na,meri hassi rukhi nahi jaa rahi hai πŸ˜›

shakshatt writer h aap mathe...
shakshatt writer.. ek author...
sahi main..

aww πŸ€—

d way u present all the feeling r more dan mind blowing..
 dey r mindblasting..
 u r sooper dooper good..
 main literally baithe baithe bangra kerr rhi thi jab... dhra ki feelings batai tumne... m she ws  confused...she loves him in real...
haye.. main vaari javan..9abhi baithe baithe bangra kiya.. jan prithvi dhra ki first kiss hogi.. tab tho main kadhe hokr dance karungi... dhool pitwa dongi iss thread main okies... jaldi dena plz...))

🀣 band baaja cab kuch ready rakhiyo πŸ˜‰ 

iss advait ko tho sachi main maar dalna chahiye tha..
 but, better late dan neva..
 abhi bhi maar do usse .. jinda gaadd do prithvi..
 hw dare he snatch dhra frm prithvi.. n evn more important... cheating dhra...

haye, meri phull si bachi...nazuk pari prithvi ki.. kya halat ho gyi h..
 tom boy se, koi bhi nahi h ab voh...

but, pata h.. mera dill jitt liya, jab tumne usse dhra k room bejha.. banda dhra k parents ko infrm karke gya..
 god he lovs her like hell..

prithvi aaya...kithki se.. oye hoye...
o humdum, soniyo vey..
 o janiya soniyo vey..
 o janiya, shaam ko khidki perr chori chori chand aayega...

πŸ€ͺ 

aa gya, dhra ka chand bhi= prithvi..
 he is crying..
 he is crying fr dhra.. her pain..
 ek strng banda dhra k liye, ro rha h..
 isese jyada dhra ko kya sabuutt chahiye, uske pyaar ka..
 dhra plz, say him evrythng.. u lov him, kiss him wid passion .. jaldi se jaldi...
voh ro rha h.. tumhare liye...

ahem rashu beta  πŸ˜³ ahem ahem πŸ˜› ab toh kissing scenes jaldi laane padenge,tere se control nahi ho raha hai na πŸ˜†

ab yeh last main harami kaun tha...
agar yeh advait h tho abki baar isse jinda dafna dena prithvi...

🀒

ud soon disha..
 lov u...

me in lavender

aww rassshhhuuu i love you too πŸ€— thank you so much for the lovely comment.I am like this- πŸ˜ƒ when i read ur comments πŸ˜† 

C h a p t e r    5

Dhruvi shifted her body to the right,and then to the left and then back to the right.She tried taking shape of a foetus and then she tried an athlete's running positon,after trying all sorts of weird sleeping positions,Dhruvi finally gave up.

She sighed in annoyance and laid there staring at the ceiling with a blank expression on her face.

Prithvi had stormed out of her room after smashing her phone in angst.Dhruvi knew it was of no use trying to talk to him at the time,so she let him be.Sleeping seemed the only option she was left with,but sleep too had betrayed her.

Dhruvi sat up on the bed and looked through her window..the lights were off in his room.She sighed and forcefully drowned her face into the pillow.She looked up again sheepishly,feeling as uneasy as ever,she settled herself again on the bed and hid herself under the sheets,trying to make a deal with sleep one more time.

Prithvi walked to and fro from one end of the terrace to the other.He had been doing this for almost an hour now.Soon after he entered his house,he had forcefully broken a couple of expensive stuff kept in the drawing room.Prithvi wasn't a man of temper,but when it came to Dhruvi,all emotions seemed to take control of him,instead of  how it was supposed to be,the other way around.

He had made a few calls at this late hour to a bunch of people and since then was waiting for an urgent call in the terrace.He had not looked towards her room's window even once.

He looked at his watch for the millionth time

"Bunch of idiots.Cannot do one thing right.One thing" he grumbled.Just then his phone vibrated and without a second's delay he received the call and spoke "Where is he?...okay...and the parents?...Good..and is it ready?...I want it in my hand by 6:00 a.m,got it?..Be there by 5:30." he said and hung up.

He took a sigh of relief-rubbed his hand against his mouth and turned around to look at her room now.

"Mustn't have slept even for a minute." he murmured nodding his head and immediately putting his locomotories to use.He locked the house and sprinted across the street.He didn't use the gate,instead chose to jump across the compound wall.The backyard had a half finished staircase which led directly into the 2nd floor of the Hegde mansion-Prithvi often used this to reach Dhruvi's room.

He eyes slowly peeped through the door to make sure that he wasn't disturbing her-he could see her wriggling inside her sheets,he was sure now that she was awake.

He sheepishly walked in,keeping the door ajar.He took turtle steps towards her bed,his face reflecting all expressions of a thief.

He gently sat on the bed,making sure she didn't feel his presence,as yet.

Dhruvi was still struggling to get some sleep.She even ended up inventing some new sleeping positions.Unless and until she saw Prithvi,she knew,peace of mind,would not be her piece of cake.

Prithvi gently removed the sheets and slid into the bed beside her.

Dhruvi unaware of his presence until a few moments earlier, jerked,noticing  movement in her bed.

And before she could scream,Prithvi caught her mouth,again.

"Dhra its me...again." he said,tinge of embarassment evident in his voice.

As a response to stimuli,Dhruvi immediately straightened herself and sat up.

She was glas he had come,she HAD to make it clear to him that it WAS NOT his fault.

"Prithvi,listen,it-" before she could finish her convincing speech she had prepared,Prithvi spoke "Relax.Forget about it.Its all in the past.We have to move on from that...phase.All you need to know is that I'm the only man in your life from now on...other than your dad ofcourse.Nobody..Nobody can take you away from me.Be it Advait or god himself,i dont care.You're mine and nobody plays with what i call MINE.Advait had the audacity to risk that and he will pay for it...someday." his voice was firm,he meant each word he said.

Dhruvi was happy that he was no longer  feelingguilty.Her heart was thudding hard when he said 'You're MINE".She felt a deep sense of satisfaction,that he had finally made it VERY CLEAR that he doesn't think of her as just a friend-she had known it all along as his actions spoke louder than words,but she was HOPING that he would convey this through his words,which he did,now.

Then it dawned on her,he said something about Advait paying for his mistakes..what did he mean by that?

"Prithvi-" 

"Shuush.Just go to sleep.You have nothing to worry about.I'm right here." he said affectionately smiling.But Dhruvi felt something strange in the way he was beahving.As though he was trying to avoid the question she was about to ask him.

Alarmed by seeing Dhruvi's tensed face,Prithvi quickly thought of something to ease her mind.

"Someone turns 22 next week.Has the someone decided what she wants." he said as he masked a pseudo smirk,rolling his eyes.

Hearing this,Dhruvi's thoughts settled down.She looked at Prithvi affectionately.

She knew what she wanted,it was all very clear now.

She wanted..Prithvi.

She rested her head against the wall and looked at him with a gaze that let him know what she wanted.

"Hmm" was all that his vocal cord could manufacture at the moment.Prithvi timidly hid a blush.

He was happy that she was finally reciprocating..if not love,atleast something close to it.He was also glad that she wasn't intensifying her thoughts regarding what he said previously.

"So i should sleep now." Dhruvi said cheerfully as she hid beneath the sheets.Prithvi didn't move for a minute..after that,he simply hid himself under the sheets too.

"Prithvi?" she looked at him with bewilderment.

"Dhra?" he said,grinning widely.

"Prithvi" she said now nodding her head,deeply trying to hide a blush.

"Dhruvi" he said with a similar tone,purposely addressing her as DHRUVI this time,as he knew,she HATED it when he did that.

"Prithvi!" she said,now irritated.

He simply wagged his tongue like a kid and shut his eyes,resting his head on a pillow he found close by.

"What the fu**." she said sternly.

Prithvi opened his eyes now,his face devoid of any expression.

It looked as though they both were imitating each other.It looked very much like how it was around 17-18 years ago,when they were two adorable kids.They would fight on random things and stare at each other in the exact same way.

How time had passed.Both of them had grown into two very good looking adults,but the children in both of them had never died.

A relationship so strong should never have had any cracks.But it had,and both of them had taken an oath to NEVER do that EVER again.They had been with each other for a really long time and nothing,nothing could come between them...now,atleast.

Both of their stare turned into something more intense now.Inspite of knowing each other for what seemed like eternity,this was one of those few instances,where both of them let their emotions flow out and it was VERY transparent now.

His hand automatically moved towards her face.A few strands of her hair were obstructing his direct view of her eyes.He gently moved them away.

And then they laid there,gaping at each other.

Soon enough,sleep overpowered them.

Some noise was hurting his ears.With great difficulty he finally opened his eyes and looked at the alarm clock,annoyed,he shut his eyes.

He searched for the alarm clock with his fingers uninterestedly and switched it off.

Within another two minutes,he was on his feet.

He splashed water on his face,and cleansed his face.He rubbed all the extra droplets of water with his hand.He grazed his wet hand over his hair and then looked into the mirror.

He needed a shave.The normally thin stubble had become a bit of a bush now.But that didn't hide his handsome features.His fair charming face could never go unnoticed even if he had a mask on.

He wiped hsi face with a towel and went towards his bed.He picked up his glasses and wore them.

He looked at the mirror again.He was a tall man.Well built,yet lean.He had a flawless physique.His eyes were intensely deep.The stubble always  gave him a mature look.

He looked at himself and sighed looking away.

"Wasn't this the look she always loved?The seriously mature look." he said,giggling.

"She would kill me if she saw me like this.She liked the light stubble,this kinda stubble is what she called  the devdas look " he said chuckling.

He was clothed only in a pair of boxers.He quickly slid into a black crocodile vest and army green shorts.He put on his running shoes and searched for his phone.

He dialled someone's number...after thinking for a while,he pressed the green button and held the phone towards his ears.

"Please pick up" he said to himself,it seemed like he was praying.

'The number you are trying to call is currently not reachable' was all he could hear.

"What nonsense" he said annoyed.

He tried the number again,to which he got the same response.

"Fu** man!Since when did you start switching off your phone?!" he was talking to her,as though she could hear him.As though she would want to hear him now.Now,after he hurt her.After he hurt her and never apologised.After almost 5-6 years.

He was thinking about the time back then.When she was his consort...eh no..his best friend.She loved him profoundly.It killed him to see her hurt,but she had to understand,that he wasn't in love with her,he was in love with Maya.She knew it and maybe that's why she never complained,when she should have.She became the obedient,selfless and caring best friend who cared about him immensely.

So much so that sometime he couldn't help but make her feel special,once in a while.A few appreciative words by him,which he truly meant would be enough..she would be on the 9th cloud.A 'you're the best' or 'you're my lifeline man!' would do the job.Just by saying that,she'd shocase her million dollar smile.She never asked much.She never asked anything at all really,except for one-a promise,that he would never stop talking to her.

She would advice him to be a better man,to be loyal boyfriend to Maya.This she did,inspite of the fact that she loved him.How selfless could a person be?If it was for any other girl,those girls would have done almost evrything to break his relationship with Maya.

But no,not her.Not DHRUVI.All she wanted,was to see him happy.

He truly loved Maya and Dhruvi  knew it very well and that's why she always helped them build their relationship,not break.

She even became friends with Maya for his sake.She would deliver his gifts to her,carry his love letters..infact,there was this one time,when he had made her write the love letter too,as he dictated it to her over the phone.He knew it was not right,when he knew that she had feelings for him,but Maya was upset and he couldn't handle that.He had to make Dhruvi write it..and Dhruvi as the caring friend,wrote it.

What he did not know,was the buckets of tears she had shed as she wrote the letter.

He couldn't remember any instance when she had said NO to him.Without raising any concerns,she would simply do all the things he asked her to do,even if it got her into trouble.

She had to compromise on a lot of things because of him.She had lost all her friends because of him..because she stood by him and Maya,when no one did.He did acknowledge it,he just did not know how to let her know that he DOES acknowledge it.

He trusted her.There were only a few people he trusted in his life and she was one among them.He had grown close to her over the years and she knew about all his secrets.About everything.A family problem to a girl problem.EVerything.It bothered Maya sometimes that he trusted Dhruvi with all his secrets but not her.But then,he would take Maya's mind off topic somehow,much to Dhruvi's satisfaction.

Dhruvi and Maya had grown close over the years too.The three of them were sort of unbreakable.

Dhruvi was 8 years younger than him..but she was quite mature for her age.Even Maya was 8 younger than him,but she did have some childish ness in her which annoyed him sometimes and he would even talk about it with Dhruvi,to which Dhruvi very poiltely always said "Who was the one who fell in love with her and proposed her and then asked me to become her friend?" and that would make him shut up.She was simply awesome.

She wasn't a drama queen like other girls.She was practical.

He was guy,so obviously he and his buds would have their 'lets insult all the girls in our lives' session,of which he was an active member.But NEVER,NEVER had he let anyone insult Dhruvi.There might have been instances when Maya was insulted,biut,Dhruvi,never.He respected her.She wasn't like other girls who would do ANYTHING to make him theirs.

Well,she would do ANYTHING,but her ANYTHING was not cheap unlike other girls.Her ANYTHING meant sacrifice.Their anything,meant..well youknow the rest..it was all about lust for them..it was all about love for her.

But then,what why?Why did he end up hurting this one girl whom he trusted so much?

He shut his eyes tightly and harshly rubbed his forehead.

He took his car keys and Advait hurriedly went towards his parking lot.

Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by disha15

shubhi πŸ˜ƒ

Haven't started reading but I will do soon πŸ€— Just few chapters left of Secret of Nagas πŸ˜ƒ Im damn slow reader πŸ˜­