Fan Fictions

   

*ENTWINED* RTMC ff-chapter 13 pg 43 pg 43 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 45

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Joined: 05 April 2010

Posts: 4270

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by samu_khamkar

It was an amazing update but I don't like d fact that Dhruvi had someone in her life other than Prithvi Confused, actually u know what Rashu k saath rehkar mujhe bhi aadat ho gayi hai jaha RT wah Mugzz LOL LOL I am becoming like her only... Wink

But that Advait Angry  Angry  Angry I wanted to kill him... but no worries my Prithvi...

oops... I mean Dhruvi's Prithvi...

 will take care of his Dhruvi Embarrassed

ROFL rashu maarnewaali hai phir toh mereko Tongue par kahaani mein twist toh banda hai na Tongue

thank you! Hug


tumhe nahi maarhi..
 but pata h..
 voh avait ka scene tha na.. jab dhraa rem,embers.. ki voh usse 1st time dekhta h, kiss karta h, touch karta h,,...


voh bhott ganda trha...
 mujhe psnd nahi..

 but...
uska asar kamm karne k liye.. main prithvi n dhra ka romance... do baar padha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksfly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ENTWINED* RTMC ff-chapter 13 pg 43 pg 43 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Joined: 15 September 2008

Posts: 17902

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsanyo

reso jii
 edit wil take time.. sry again

~~EDITED~~
maine ek bhott bada cmnt lkikha tha lappy main.. but voh post nahi hoa../.. n galti se voh saara ka saare( combined wid cmnt of shikar n lov a mistake..) sab cut kiya tha...
achanak se net ka cneection hatt gya..
phirr lapp  restrt kiya. den..
 sab udd gya..
 but dil se kah rhi hun.. sachi main bada cmnt tha..
 usmain dheersaa ri advait k liye galiyaan thi..
 S@@LKA, k@min@..
 hw dare he be wid hruvi like dat. hoe rude. a animal , sachi main main..
 voh scene bhoot beautifully likha h..
sachi main jaan bhari h usmain..
 lovely creations of visuals..

god, kitna dari hoi thi dhraa...


yahi tho dhraa.. aakhein h yah button...
 tumhe prithvi nahi dekha kya..
 koi ho voh advait... prithvi se jyada handsome.. mann hi nhi sakti..

:P

chalo.. ab prithvi ne agar guarantee le li h ki sab thikk karke raha ga tho, i m a bit relaxed.. only a bit...

dese two lover need each others love,...sirf pyaar hi pyaar..


n tum ek jhappi paa lo.. u r wondoful...
lov u

oh ye laptops pe koi bharosa nahi hota sachchi mein! Angry
and thank you!that scene really was a risky one Embarrassed 

Originally posted by sweetsanyo


tumhe nahi maarhi..
 but pata h..
 voh avait ka scene tha na.. jab dhraa remembers.. ki voh usse 1st time dekhta h, kiss karta h, touch karta h,,...


voh bhott ganda trha...
 mujhe psnd nahi..

 but...
uska asar kamm karne k liye.. main prithvi n dhra ka romance... do baar padha.
i had to make it disturbing,coz then when actually the romantic scenes begin (ahem! Embarrassed ) it will emote more Wink maine actually usse bhi battar likha hua tha..but then i thot it wasn't appropriate posting here-coz bachche bhi hain na yahaan pe Tongue

love ya babe!and i'll bring some super romantic scenes too soon-ish Hug



Edited by disha15 - 08 August 2012 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflysweetsanyo

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Joined: 27 August 2008

Posts: 40509

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wowww disha u write really well kahan vhupi thi ab tak :P
awesome FF just read all 3 parts (y)

do pm me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Joined: 15 September 2008

Posts: 17902

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

wowww disha u write really well kahan vhupi thi ab tak :P
awesome FF just read all 3 parts (y)

do pm me :)

khushi di Hug aapne teeno ke teeno padh liye? Shockedaww!love ya!thank you sooo much! Embarrassed 

sparksfly

Senior Member

sparksfly

Joined: 12 October 2011

Posts: 395

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Clapwow...conzos 2 d new RTMC ff !! Party
its fabulus!!! Dancing
luv it !!!
Prithvi n Dhruvi...wow..gr8 names!! Big smile
luv d banner!!! its wow.. Star
Prithvi d greek God nevr had a gf!!!!?? he must luv Dhruvi a LOT!!Wink
uve written an amzng charactr sketch!!! superb description!! zodiac sign..to choise of clothes...to typical xprssns...!! perfect!!! Clap
dey r SO cute n perfect 4 each othr!! 
luv their fights!!
Dhra...cute name! Big smile
dey luv each othr a LOT!!!
parents r also gr8!!!
gr8 bondngs d families hav!!
diiary...wow...ye sab jo lika hai ab usse keh bhi do...LOL
luvd ur writng...fabulus!! luvd d pun...n d witt...n d sarcasm!! Clap

part 2-
oooh hooo... Dhra Prithvi ke view ko admire kar rahi hai!! LOL
kaash aisa neighbor mere paas bhi hota!!!! Wink
shes SO lost in him!!! Embarrassed
luvd their nok-jhok...
kya super cute scene tha...Prithvi holdng her...Day Dreaming
beautifully descrbd...by u...really like d sciency thng u include..Star
but ye "he"kon hai?? how is he rel8td 2 dhra??Unhappy
kya huva ???
whos d jerk??? Angry
u also luv torturng us wid d mystry...beechare hum..our hapiness amzng ff writrs ki mercy pe hain..

part 3

wow...just wow...ure gr8!! Star
fabulusly written ...d music...d visuals ur words were cr8tng...were superb!! Clap Star
i feel lik im in anothr world...
like i can c Dhraa on d buildng...feel her pain...reliv her flashbacks...!!!! ure superb!! Thumbs Up Star
Beechari Dhruvi...she fell 4 sum1...luvd him a LOt...only 2 get her heart broken...by d devil...Cry
d flashbacks were painful...So much shes suffered...Cry
really lik d way u include d zodiac charactrs..
Poor Prithvi...he luvs her wid all his heart n soul...2 c her in dat pain...cant imagine...Cry
damn dat Advait...d Censored. 4 his lust he destroyd her...Angry
how culd he??? Angry
when a girl no longer belivs in fairy tale endings...it shows how much pain ..n betrayal she been thru..Ouch
Prithvi...i luv u even more...(dont noe how dats possble..) 4 being u...Heart
dis part was beautifully written...ure amzng!! srsly!!StarStarClap
uve written a dark story wid quite sum light...
do continue soon...luv u...n dis awesum story...Hug
P.S.- now d banner seems to fit perfectly...its 2 perfect!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

pranita1202

Goldie

pranita1202

Joined: 15 March 2011

Posts: 2082

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
mere samnewali khidki mein ek greek god rehta
afsos yeh hai woh hume tapne ki bajaye (instead of 

fawning me) coldplay sunta rehta hai

lights out

loved their interaction
the way prince held his princess

last part was intriguing 



Edited by pranita1202 - 10 August 2012 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsanyoThe.Patthaaka.

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Joined: 15 September 2008

Posts: 17902

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranita1202

mere samnewali khidki mein ek greek god rehta
afsos yeh hai woh hume tapne ki bajaye (instead of 

fawning me) coldplay sunta rehta hai

lights out

loved their interaction
the way prince held his princess

last part was intriguing 


@red : ROFL ROFL ROFL such an apt song pranita! Big smile it totally cracked me up!

oh and thanks! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksfly

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Joined: 15 September 2008

Posts: 17902

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparksfly

Clapwow...conzos 2 d new RTMC ff !! Party
its fabulus!!! Dancing
luv it !!!
Prithvi n Dhruvi...wow..gr8 names!! Big smile
luv d banner!!! its wow.. Star
Prithvi d greek God nevr had a gf!!!!?? he must luv Dhruvi a LOT!!Wink
uve written an amzng charactr sketch!!! superb description!! zodiac sign..to choise of clothes...to typical xprssns...!! perfect!!! Clap
dey r SO cute n perfect 4 each othr!! 
luv their fights!!
Dhra...cute name! Big smile
dey luv each othr a LOT!!!
parents r also gr8!!!
gr8 bondngs d families hav!!
diiary...wow...ye sab jo lika hai ab usse keh bhi do...LOL
luvd ur writng...fabulus!! luvd d pun...n d witt...n d sarcasm!! Clap

part 2-
oooh hooo... Dhra Prithvi ke view ko admire kar rahi hai!! LOL
kaash aisa neighbor mere paas bhi hota!!!! Wink
shes SO lost in him!!! Embarrassed
luvd their nok-jhok...
kya super cute scene tha...Prithvi holdng her...Day Dreaming
beautifully descrbd...by u...really like d sciency thng u include..Star
but ye "he"kon hai?? how is he rel8td 2 dhra??Unhappy
kya huva ???
whos d jerk??? Angry
u also luv torturng us wid d mystry...beechare hum..our hapiness amzng ff writrs ki mercy pe hain..

part 3

wow...just wow...ure gr8!! Star
fabulusly written ...d music...d visuals ur words were cr8tng...were superb!! Clap Star
i feel lik im in anothr world...
like i can c Dhraa on d buildng...feel her pain...reliv her flashbacks...!!!! ure superb!! Thumbs Up Star
Beechari Dhruvi...she fell 4 sum1...luvd him a LOt...only 2 get her heart broken...by d devil...Cry
d flashbacks were painful...So much shes suffered...Cry
really lik d way u include d zodiac charactrs..
Poor Prithvi...he luvs her wid all his heart n soul...2 c her in dat pain...cant imagine...Cry
damn dat Advait...d Censored. 4 his lust he destroyd her...Angry
how culd he??? Angry
when a girl no longer belivs in fairy tale endings...it shows how much pain ..n betrayal she been thru..Ouch
Prithvi...i luv u even more...(dont noe how dats possble..) 4 being u...Heart
dis part was beautifully written...ure amzng!! srsly!!StarStarClap
uve written a dark story wid quite sum light...
do continue soon...luv u...n dis awesum story...Hug
P.S.- now d banner seems to fit perfectly...its 2 perfect!!!


awww thnak you so much for such a loving comment shreya!Im really glad you noticed all those things in the writing! Embarrassed the appreciation means a lot to me! <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksfly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Arshi FF:Entwined--Thrd 3 *completed* double update Page 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

dedeepyalove 367 33512 6 days ago
By Afsha29
SHIKAR (A Dangerous Love Story) ~2 RTMC FF

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Freethinker 489 26350 27 June 2014 at 9:59am
By dipsrtmc_lover
Arshi FF: Entwined(T1) *Completed*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161

dedeepyalove 1280 184414 20 June 2014 at 9:05pm
By AquaSandhya
Arshi FF: Entwined(T2)-- Completed!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

dedeepyalove 1117 90852 02 June 2014 at 11:47pm
By ipkndlover75
Shahid-Amrita FF: Acceptance (Chapter 15 (Last Chapter), pg 35)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

KhotaSikaShreya 318 12360 26 February 2014 at 12:08pm
By KhotaSikaShreya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.